Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8704878 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:
^^ Then thats hypocritical, I would expect someone who benefits from a shady decision to keep quiet and not go around making noise about another person benefiting from same

I dont hear Messi crying about the awards given to Ronaldo every 2 weeks.

I dont agree with the Messi award and I respect him for keeping quiet about it. Ronaldo won yesterday we didnt hear any criticism from Messi rather its the person who just won thats talking

Maybe na guilty conscience things
Like I said; shït happens. The race for the next ballon d'or has begun. They'll still both be around for a while though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
barackohandso: His reply sounds extreme. Be honest now, if the tables were turned and Messi said the exact same thing, what would your reaction be?
I might as well end up in jail, he shouldn't have gave such reply but dayokanu is crying more than the bereaved here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Interesting interview I saw somewhere....

YoungDaNaval: Good Day Viewers, You're Welcome To Nairaland Textcee Interview. Our Guest For Today Is One Of The Best If Not The Best Textcee Of This Section. He’s Also a Popular Member of This Forum Who Based in the U.K. He’s blessed with So Many Qualities Including His Dopeness on Text, Funny with Words and How He Makes Uses of Outstanding Vocabularies.
LADIES & GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU’ ALL COUGAR A.K.A THE PRINCE OF PERSIA!!!!!!!

Q. Good day Mc Coogar, You're
Welcome To The Nairaland Textcee Interview. So How You
Doing Today?

Coogar: I'm in a tip-top shape - I'm hale & hearty. Thank you."

Q. Before We Proceed. I'll like to
Know Being the First Guest Of
This Platform, How Do You Feel?

Coogar: It's a great honour. It's a great pleasure even more an honour for me to be the first guest to speak to you. I am very glad to be here."

Q. I'll Like You To Tell Us A Lil Bit
About Yourself. In Your Own
Definition, Description Or
Explanation, Who's Coogar?

Coogar: Coogar is indescribable. If you line up a thousand posters to say something about me, I am sure they will all have something different to say about Coogar. I don't even understand Coogar myself....I just take each day as it comes - YOLO!!!"

Q. Hmm Thats Cool, So How And When Did You Find
Your Way Into Nairaland Rap
Battle Section?

Coogar: That credit should go to my homie, Chic2pimp. He started the banter that set off this chain reaction on the Sports thread. We were having a banter & he questioned my lyrical prowess. He directed me to the Rap Section & told me there's a new generation of textcees who seem to be stronger than what we used to have back in the days."

Q. Actually You've Proven Yourself
To Be A Lyrical Beast. We All
Witness The Way You Easily
Brought Down The Likes Of Mikuz
& Siddog Which Are One Of If
Not The Best Of This Section. We
Also Saw How You Made The gOD
Of This Section Duck From A Battle
Which He'd Never Done Before.
Man, That's Incredible! Please
Share With Us The Secret Behind
Your Skills Sir.

Coogar: There's no secret behind the dark imagery I paint with lyrics. I have been writing for aeons & I realized I could make words rhyme together, add some polish & punch with it."

Q. As One Of The Most Popular
Member Of This Forum. You've Got
So Numerous Followers As well.
But There's This Rumour All Over
Saying You've Got Multiple I.D
Which Include Teamgarri, Sauron
etc. What Do Have To Say About
That?

Coogar: Nas said people fear what they don't understand, They hate what they can't conquer. When your adversaries have no clue, they come up with ridiculous accusations to put a chink in your armour. Coogar does not need multiple IDs to spit phlegm on the face of his foes."

Q. As A Lyricist, Who Are The Top
Dogs You're Looking Up To In The
Industry? I mean Your Role
Models.

Coogar:I learnt a whole lot from Eminem, Canibus, Immortal Technique & Notorious B.I.G. These guys helped me in the art of lyricism."

Q. In Your Own Opinion, Who Do
You think Are The Fast Rising
Newbies Living Up To Expection
Currently On This Section?

Coogar: I have always made it clear that FYH & Limerick have the most potential among the newbies. They just need to be more focused & continue to write. This art is like math - the more you practise, the better it gets. So my advice to them and others is to write write and never stop writing."

Q. If You're Given The Privilege To
Meet One Person From This
Section In Real Life. Who Would
That Be?

Coogar: It has to be Biyasi. I want to ask why she would choose such a funny name. What is Biyasi? Lol"

Q. If You Were An Animal, What
Would You Be? And Why?

Coogar: If I were an animal, I would be a Black panther."

Q. I'll Like You To Share With Us
Your Career Aside Hiphop, What
Do You Do For A Living??

[size=28pt]Coogar: I am an Engineer."
[/size]

Hmmmmm....

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/548#19392016

Is Veterinary Engineering a thing? grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
BTW this is just questioning what we've been told...no ulterior motives at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
^^^
Is Ibime the gOD of rap section who ducked a battle??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dhellake: ibime is gOD of rap section who ducked a battle

That one that has been contradicting himself in the rap section...claiming it's for fun, then taking things P, and has gone from claiming someone wasnt good enough to battle to literally begging same person for a chance to battle...

That's not the point here though....

I just need to understand what a veterinary engineer does...weld body parts to farm animals? or install combustion engines in household pets....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nihilist:

That one that has been contradicting himself in the rap section...claiming it's for fun, then taking things P, and has gone from claiming someone wasnt good enough to battle to literally begging same person for a chance to battle...

That's not the point here though....

I just need to understand what a veterinary engineer does...weld body parts to farm animals? or install combustion engines in household pets....

LOL
maybe he is a vetengineering doctor.......or he is that rarity, an engineer who has a graduate degree in veterinary medicine.....or........or...........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wow. Coogar An Engineer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Coogar Have got to Clarify himself..

ManUtd Pls Get the 3 points Tomorrow oooo ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Me i don sign o....anything fit happen. Siddon look mode activated with megathrusters.

The squad as presently constituted is so unbalanced and our midfield is so wide open that Davido can fly that "his" new "jet" right through until he jams De Gea.

Additions are needed and needed fast if not na another 5th to 7th position o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nihilist: Interesting interview I saw somewhere....

Hmmmmm....

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/548#19392016

Is Veterinary Engineering a thing? grin grin grin

im supposed to be a soldier grin
never loses composure angry
even tho i feel the weight of the whole world is on my shoulder shocked
i aint even supposed to show it lipsrsealed
my crew aint suppose to know it smiley

cool cool cool cool cool cool i think coogar's lyrics is tight cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

i'll battle in that section someday wink wink wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2014
My peoples...take heart.
It's not an easy something.

I have a lot to say but I don't even know where to start. cry
I will come back with my views after the Burnley game.
Tough times my people...tough times.

...but We shall overcome

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2014
chamotex: My peoples...take heart.

...but We shall overcome

Even Chamo emerge from no where......hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2014
diggz:

Even Chamo emerge from no where......hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wetin man go do my brother.
Is this not a spiritual something?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2014
chamotex:

Wetin man go do my brother.
Is this not a spiritual something?
Na spiritualpsyco!
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:03am On Aug 30, 2014

...but We shall overcome

Like the words of the old Negro spiritual

We shalll overcome someday,
oh deep in my heart, i do believe,
We shall overcome someday

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 1:44am On Aug 30, 2014
champions league group I

Manchester united
Milton Keynes Dons
Swansea city
Sunderland

group of death
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2014
*BREAKING NEWS*
Daley Blind is set to join Manchester United from Ajax for around £14million, according to reports in Holland.

The two clubs have agreed a fee, and the player just needs to agree personal terms, which is expected to be a formality.

[Source: De Telegraaf, Daily Mail]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:45am On Aug 30, 2014
elampiro: *BREAKING NEWS*
Daley Blind is set to join Manchester United from Ajax for around £14million, according to reports in Holland.

The two clubs have agreed a fee, and the player just needs to agree personal terms, which is expected to be a formality.

[Source: De Telegraaf, Daily Mail]
But Van der Sar, an Ajax board member, said Blind isn't going anywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Does building sheep pens make you an engineer? Carpenter...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2014

...but We shall overcome
Di Maria to start today, if Burnley beat us, it is outa da door for Louis van Goat... And his unless formation. See all the monies we are sharing...?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2014
........................De Gea..........................

....Valencia.....Jones....Smalling......Blackett......

.................Fletcher....Anderson..............

...Rooney............Mata.............Di Maria...

.........................RVP.............................

Bye bye to 3-5-2.

Adnan,Young,Welbeck,Keane,Evans on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2014
afrodoc: ........................De Gea..........................

Bye bye to 3-5-2.

is smalling fit ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2014
leggo: is smalling fit ?

I am not sure.
But he nearly made the League Cup match so i believe he should be fit by now. If he is not then Evans can slot in beside Jones.
I don't think Rojo's permit issues have been sorted and i would prefer him to make his debut at Old Trafford anyway.

LVG has to sort the defense out, this 3-5-2 will lose us 30 points before it starts working in the EPL (if it will ever work).
4 physical defenders in a solid back line,play the midfielders we have available and throw Rooney,RVP and Di Maria at Burnley.

Our opponents have to be made to face a brick wall a few times when they run at us. These days almost every foray into our half looks like a goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2014
afrodoc: ........................De Gea..........................

Bye bye to 3-5-2

Is this the official line up against Burnley?

Has Anderson impressed Lvg or we have no choice but to play him there today.

I hope he plays well, I like Anderson just that he should cut down on the dough though.

They better get the 3points oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2014
codedguy1:

Is this the official line up against Burnley?

Has Anderson impressed Lvg or we have no choice but to play him there today.

I hope he plays well, I like Anderson just that he should cut down on the dough though.

They better get the 3points oo.

no this is my preferred line up.
as per Ando it is because of our decimated midfield, there is really no other option if the Cleverley rumors are to be believed.
Carrick,Fellaini,Herrera are all injured.
So right now our options appear to be old man fletch and dough boy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2014
afrodoc:

no this is my preferred line up.
as per Ando it is because of our decimated midfield, there is really no other option if the Cleverley rumors are to be believed.
Carrick,Fellaini,Herrera are all injured.
So right now our options appear to be old man fletch and dough boy.

Oh ok!

With this line up sef, Burnley now look a threat!
fletcher that was so clumsy in the last game with Ando that has not played for united at this level in a long while. Rooney on the right. Na wa oo

Anyways let's see how innovative LvG will be with his formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2014
Daley Blind is interesting because both Rojo and him are versatile, but not top tier, both 24, can make the step up, but I'm still laughing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2014
With ur 3 'half men' defence.... Burnley will Score definitely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Keky: Daley Blind is interesting because both Rojo and him are versatile, but not top tier, both 24, can make the step up, but I'm still laughing.

I prefer the Blind and Rojo type signings because they come relatively cheap and hence not much pressure from expectations... Di Maria, Mata, Herrera etc now that is hard on the players because they are expected to perform "miracles" instantly and this puts more pressure on everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.