Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9553) (9554) (9555) (9556) (9557) (9558) (9559) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:
Can you back this up with facts?

Hmmm Bros I swear I no gather energy for that talk now...No vex
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:
Soretire and Mejbri to start training with the first team.

They wan use double promotion kill Soretire.
I saw a YouTube video about Mejbri, opponents always kick the hell out of that guy and its deliberate oo. After the last game against Blackburn, he left with a protective cast around his ankle.

Fans are saying United authorities should look into it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Doc i believe Pep will do wonders with Rashford too. Sterling used to play like a headless chicken until Pep fine tune him into what we know him for now...

Of course. The talent is there but he needs good coaching to move to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
ouzo1:

Hmmm Bros I swear I no gather energy for that talk now...No vex
It's not an energy something just one or two world class players Ole has turned to shit and we good.

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:
I saw a YouTube video about Mejbri, opponents always kick the hell out of that guy and its deliberate oo. After the last game against Blackburn, he left with a protective cast around his ankle.

Fans are saying United authorities should look into it.

The 2 most fouled players in football are probably Grealish and Mejbri. The difference is that the tackles against Mejbri are often hospital tackles. In reserves football the referees are atrocious so i have seen many red card tackles against Mejbri go unpunished and sometimes he doesn't even get the foul.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Leyqute:

Hope his wages won’t be much like Schwarzenegger own? Players at that age are always looking for a club to retire at. It’s still a throw up for me. The risks can be worth taking if getting him won’t be too costly. It kinda looks like Cavani’s deal.

It definitely is a risk. Especially with the Bayern and Bundesliga history.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

The 2 most fouled players in football are probably Grealish and Mejbri. The difference is that the tackles against Mejbri are often hospital tackles. In reserves football the referees are atrocious so i have seen many red card tackles against Mejbri go unpunished and sometimes he doesn't even get the foul.
https://twitter.com/TheSecretScout_/status/1358421331453353985?s=20

That's the link the the video. The Refs are something else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:
It's not an energy something just one or two world class players Ole has turned to shit and we good.

angry

I meant his tactics re wack that's if he has any sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
ouzo1:

I meant his tactics re wack that's if he has any sef.
I know you don't have any facts to back that up. Majority of the Oleouters here just spew anything to slate Ole which they can't back up.

Just one or two names and your changing goal post already, if we still go into that one nau, wahala go dey. Anyway cheers.

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Leyqute:

You’re making my point for me.

If Pep comes here, nothing will change with these players. They will adhere to instructions a match or two and then revert to normal in the next few games. If you’d watched other City games after that friendly, you’d notice.

That is the reason Pep couldn’t do jack with the Sagnas, Clichys and Bravos and Yaya Toures. He overhauled his squad in the first 2 seasons. Last 2 seasons he overhauled his defense again.

Do you think Martial will press like Jesus if Pep were his coach? I want you to answer this.

And buying players isn’t the job of the coach. The coach only gives the procuring department a list of the type of players he wants and the attributes he expects.

That United spent huge sums on a player doesn’t mean they cannot spend less on other alternatives. Blame the board and Ed for that incompetence. They cannot build a good scouting system or strike good deals in time.
If he doesn't, he drops to the bench...I gave you enough instances where Pep has benched established pros for youngsters who are ready to give their all...He did it at Barcelona where he sold Dinho and Deco while Eto'o just managed to stay one more season...That's a coach with guts, you 3ither do it his way or bounce...

For the money we used to sign Maguire and AWB, Pep would have gotten us 3-4 solid players...

Pogba won't even try all this his rubbish, he either commits to the course or bounce and as he goes, he'll be replaced adequately...

The thing with Pep is that his teams play a very good brand of football and he manages to improve most of the players he coaches. You can see what he did in Barcelona, at Bayern and now with City...All of those teams are still building off his style of blame...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Leyqute:

I understand that we should be reaching for the topmost top. But I have a question for you:

When was the last time United went on any tangible run, amassing points? And under what manager?
We did it with Mou but he just couldn't sustain the momentum and now with Ole, we manage to falter after a decent run time after time...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:
undecided undecided

You have forgotten the Palace and Spurs games abi, or even Arsenal.
It's a combination of those results that has us behind City right now even when we were ahead of them at some point...

Can you bet 50k that we will leapfrog City like they did to us after the next 15 games or thereabout?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Karleb:

Why do you keep using this legend status line every now and then?

It's the only reason why most of you are still asking that he be given time to clean the supposed mess of Mou...

If Ole didn't have a history with the club, most of you would've been in the forefront calling for his sack...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Soucek red card have been overturned so he will be available for tomorrow match someone tells maggi n lindo to clear their line and be strong in the air even if they can’t safe their life. Hope Ole won’t play tuan n maggi sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:
I know you don't have any facts to back that up. Majority of the Oleouters here just spew anything to slate Ole which they can't back up.

Just one or two names and your changing goal post already, if we still go into that one nau, wahala go dey. Anyway cheers.

angry

Smh That's what I meant with my post about Europe's best Oga.. I didn't mean it literally na.. I was referring to his tactics turning them to average players joor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's a combination of those results that has us behind City right now even when we were ahead of them at some point...

Can you bet 50k that we will leapfrog City like they did to us after the next 15 games or thereabout?
I don't understand why will I do that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Watched liverpool v city yesterday evening men that’s how a normal team should even tho liverpool have sm prob. City were so calm at the back. Dias tho looks shaky and cancelo looks settled in the epl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's the only reason why most of you are still asking that he be given to clean the supposed mess of Mou...

If Ole didn't have a history with the club, most of you would've been in the forefront calling for his sack...

exactly...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:
I don't understand why will I do that?
You won't because you know that Amaka doesn't have 8t in him to steer us to the top of the league come May, 2021...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
ouzo1:

Smh That's what I meant with my post about Europe's best Oga.. I didn't mean it literally na.. I was referring to his tactics turning them to average players joor.
It's good to also refer with receipts don't you think? It's solidifies your assertion. Since you don't have any, it's safe to say you're making assumptions... Lol

Meanwhile let's make do with what we have shall we, how many good players in our team has Ole turned to shit?

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
That’s it they pounce on the talk of our clueless coach

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
You won't because you know that Amaka doesn't have 8t in him to steer us to the top of the league come May, 2021...
Lol, have you seen me make any arguments otherwise?

Abi no be we dey advocate for caution here when that ist position dey shack some pipo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammywapes:
That’s it they pounce on the talk of our clueless coach
I don't like seeing pictures of Maguire, that guy dey make me vex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:
It's good to also refer with receipts don't you think? It's solidifies your assertion. Since you don't have any, it's safe to say you're making assumptions... Lol

Meanwhile let's make do with what we have shall we, how many good players in our team has Ole turned to shit?

cheesy

U like plenty talk o, who talk anything about shit here? na average be my steady yarn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Before Pep, I am sure if we asked between De Gea and Ederson, 90% of posters here would have opted for De Grea...

Cancelo/Walker vs AWB and you'd have many folks extol the defensive solidity of AWB...Most of you would've put it at 50 vs 50...

Of course I know Stones has always been called overrated English player so Lindelof will be picked ahead of him...

Dias from the Portuguese league over EPL proven Maguire? You might be lynched for entertaining such thoughts...

Rodri, the slow Rodri from LA Liga? He even plays in an ultra defensive set up under Simeone, he isn't good enough...McTominay is faster and Stronger...

Gundogan is injury prone, he has nothing on Pogba, a world cup winner...

Bernardo Silva/KDB? We have Bruno, he is better than both...

Sterling? The headless chicken? Rashford shits on him...

Greenwood is the truth, Mahrez is too inconsistent and all that...

The only area people won't debate on is the CF position and that's if you present Martial but if it's Cavani, we will hear how he has the best movement in the world...

But Pep is doing wonders with his team while ours is not good enough...Nobody wants to talk about the role of Pep and that of Ole which to me is the biggest difference between the both teams...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kna okemute
handelex:
I don't like seeing pictures of Maguire, that guy dey make me vex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Before Pep, I am sure if we asked between De Gea and Ederson, 90% of posters here would have opted for De Grea...

Cancelo/Walker vs AWB and you'd have many folks extol the defensive solidity of AWB...Most of you would've put it at 50 vs 50...

Of course I know Stones has always been called overrated English player so Lindelof will be picked ahead of him...

Dias from the Portuguese league over EPL proven Maguire? You might be lynched for entertaining such thoughts...

Rodri, the slow Rodri from LA Liga? He even plays in an ultra defensive set up under Simeone, he isn't good enough...McTominay is faster and Stronger...

The only area people won't debate on is the CF position and that's if you present Martial but if it's Cavani, we will hear how he has the best movement in the world...

But Pep is doing wonders with his team while ours is not good enough...Nobody wants to talk about the role of Pep and that of Ole which to me is the biggest difference between the both teams...

Bros u deserve 3 bottles of Legend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bro make i clear you no b say i dey rate man utd players o but style of play of team dey help cover players wey dey shaky see when Dias dey under pressure yesterday he gave pen to liverpool when city dey under pressure when dem no control d game u go see lapses of some of their players see chelsea v man city last season see d mistake mendy did to allow pulisic score. Maguire no worst like this until e cm man utd same with pogba from juve. Awb dey blast go forward for palace he finished Ashley young then. Sm of man utd players go do well under guardiola style of play trust me.
patrickmuf:

de gea for ATM self kna wall. Team style of play helps players. For instance see son for Spurs i look at him against Chelsea he was suffering from the style of play of jose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
If cavani dey liverpool e go score loads of goals cos robo n arnold crosses go make ham score pa. Sometimes cavani go dey bothered for that box expecting a good cross from rash but that boy stupid he prefers to dribble. Style of play matters a lot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammywapes:
Bro make i clear you no b say i dey rate man utd players o but style of play of team dey help cover players wey dey shaky see when Dias dey under pressure yesterday he gave pen to liverpool when city dey under pressure when dem no control d game u go see lapses of some of their players see chelsea v man city last season see d mistake mendy did to allow pulisic score. Maguire no worst like this until e cm man utd same with pogba from juve. Awb dey blast go forward for palace he finished Ashley young then. Sm of man utd players go do well under guardiola style of play trust me. de gea for ATM self kna wall. Team style of play helps players. For instance see son for Spurs i look at him against Chelsea he suffering from the style of play of jose.

Your head correct, gimme your address make I send one trailer of alomo bitters to you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
lol grin
nitrogen:

Your head correct, gimme your address make I send one trailer of alomo bitters to you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
From my view yesterday the only mistake liverpool did was Thiago collecting yellow card early in the game. If not they might still walk away with a point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9553) (9554) (9555) (9556) (9557) (9558) (9559) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Englishisamust and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.