Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8704374 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9558) (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
But to be honest, you people can WAIL. Haba! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Trevor012:

What's my business with you and personal brouhaha. I attacked your opinion here as nonsense you are talking about going personal cheesy. Baba you type nonsense here on a regular forgetting your opinion here are meaningless and useless to the United board. You can type sack Ole here from morning to night and it won't change nada. The earlier your realise that the better for you.
Whatever it will take, avoid my mention...

Like a plaque, I have tried to avoid you...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Patrickmuf Patrickmuf Patrickmuf Patrickmuf

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
McTominay:

pep is doing wonder with his team bla bla bla, the fucking bullshit. this is the same team pep assembled with nearly one billion pounds.
pep is tactically sound no doubt, but I dey laugh when I saw your comparison btw both teams. for your information, ederson is miles ahead of de Gea and that's not because of pep, only Maguire and luke Shaw would make peps defense, only Paul Pogba would make city's midfield, let's be realistic kdb is too efficient with ball unlike Bruno whose end product is much higher, Bruno looses the most number of passes per game for United if am not mistaken.
In attack Rashford and cavani will do. mc tominay, Bruno and Greenwood would make up the bench as squad players...
Boss do not be decieved, man city have better players than United, it only needed pep to bring in the perfect game plan. United equally have some really good players with bad game plan and set up.
Am a United supporter and OGS is my coach
Lol...

KDB is now better than Bruno...

Sterling is now better than Rashford...

Rodri is better than McSauce or Fred...

Jesus is better than Cavani...

Na still here we go dey when argument go break out and una go still take say Bruno is better than KDB...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wailing on here is God tier..
WTF..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
McTominay:

pep is doing wonder with his team bla bla bla, the fucking bullshit. this is the same team pep assembled with nearly one billion pounds.
pep is tactically sound no doubt, but I dey laugh when I saw your comparison btw both teams. for your information, ederson is miles ahead of de Gea and that's not because of pep, only Maguire and luke Shaw would make peps defense, only Paul Pogba would make city's midfield, let's be realistic kdb is too efficient with ball unlike Bruno whose end product is much higher, Bruno looses the most number of passes per game for United if am not mistaken.
In attack Rashford and cavani will do. mc tominay, Bruno and Greenwood would make up the bench as squad players...
Boss do not be decieved, man city have better players than United, it only needed pep to bring in the perfect game plan. United equally have some really good players with bad game plan and set up.
Am a United supporter and OGS is my coach
LOL same Maguire?

Without KDB, we can see how very efficient that team is with the ball. The movement from the team mates is very important and present players with the ball with options. They can pass the ball knowing that a team mate will do everything possible to get on the end of that ball. But how many times have we seen our players give up on a pass when they should be making an attempt to get on the end of it? KDB is efficient, Bruno end product is much higher? this kind of efficient is confusing though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:32am On Feb 09, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by McTominay(m): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2021
eph12:

LOL same Maguire?

Without KDB, we can see how very efficient that team is with the ball. The movement from the team mates is very important and present players with the ball with options. They can pass the ball knowing that a team mate will do everything possible to get on the end of that ball. But how many times have we seen our players give up on a pass when they should be making an attempt to get on the end of it? KDB is efficient, Bruno end product is much higher? this kind of efficient is confusing though
what I mean by efficient is his all round play is better than that of Bruno. his coordination is superb, intelligence is something else. Bruno is equally very good, but he lives for the assists and goals and when they are not forth coming his general performance is quite poor.
Am sure you know this, check Bruno's performances against the big teams and compare to that of kdb. point of note, kdb is a central midfielder who plays as a attacking midfielder because of his qualities, my Bruno is an out and out attacking midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by McTominay(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lol...

KDB is now better than Bruno...

Sterling is now better than Rashford...

Rodri is better than McSauce or Fred...

Jesus is better than Cavani...

Na still here we go dey when argument go break out and una go still take say Bruno is better than KDB...
please don't misunderstand my opinion, I only mentioned the United players who would make it into peps team. Bro if you follow football well, and followed pep, u would know he always plays a single holding midfielder who is very flexible except in the case of fernandinho, besides Fred and Tom Tom aren't recognized defensive midfielders that's why OGS plays both of them together. Rashford and Sterling can play in thesame team together with cavani.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by McTominay(m): 6:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Uniquisite:

I stop reading when i read Maguire will start match for Pep Guardiola grin shocked grin
people like u keep making this mistake, Maguire would make it into any team in England and that's a fact. Besides u have forgotten that pep equally wanted Maguire but couldn't afford him, so stop talking like you don't watch or follow headlines
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2021
McTominay:

what I mean by efficient is his all round play is better than that of Bruno. his coordination is superb, intelligence is something else. Bruno is equally very good, but he lives for the assists and goals and when they are not forth coming his general performance is quite poor.
Am sure you know this, check Bruno's performances against the big teams and compare to that of kdb. point of note, kdb is a central midfielder who plays as a attacking midfielder because of his qualities, my Bruno is an out and out attacking midfielder.
Watch some of KDB passes, those passes won't work in this United team. Nobody is ready to attack those sudden passes because the players can be very lazy. Without those runners and quality movements, KDB will be good but not that good. If Pep handles Bruno, his passes will be more quality and efficient than it presently is. Sometimes, it looks like he's in a hurry to pass the ball. Pep would have corrected that.

And you think your Bruno can't function as a CM? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2021
McTominay:

please don't misunderstand my opinion, I only mentioned the United players who would make it into peps team. Bro if you follow football well, and followed pep, u would know he always plays a single holding midfielder who is very flexible except in the case of fernandinho, besides Fred and Tom Tom aren't recognized defensive midfielders that's why OGS plays both of them together. Rashford and Sterling can play in thesame team together with cavani.
That's not why OGS plays them together my friend. They're the only two CM in that team that can give that energy the midfield needs for 90 minutes. They offer solidity in defense and keep the ball moving when there's a turn over for attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2021
All it takes is one win and everybody go calm again except nani.....

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Whatever it will take, avoid my mention...

Like a plaque, I have tried to avoid you...
he is only telling you the truth. Why are you so bitter?
Don't you want to be told the truth about yourself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2021
lekkie073:
he is only telling you the truth. Why are you so bitter?
Don't you want to be told the truth about yourself
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Give me Nagelsmann

Fvcking give me Nagelsmann angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Give me Nagelsmann

Ole is not done cleaning the mess of Mou...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Give me Nagelsmann

Same Nagelsmann wey Ole beat 4-0 grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Agenda

Agenda

Agenda
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2021
grin
If ole no beat westham ehn..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2021
larride:

Same Nagelsmann wey Ole beat 4-0 grin
Who dey UCL out of the both of them cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Who dey UCL out of the both of them cheesy
Sarcasm bro...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole is not done cleaning the mess of Mou...
He has tried abeg

Make him go coach our under 18s
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2021
LMDyaya:
grin

If ole no beat westham ehn..

Them say Ole na cleaner, when he finish cleaning he will start winning trophies...

When he joined, his first job was to steady the ship...Now he is cleaning Jose's mess...When he is done, expect the trophies to roll in...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Sarcasm bro...
I thought as much cheesy cheesy

Larride just gave me the replies of Olesexuals

Nothing pain me reach that Everton game I swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Them say Ole na cleaner, when he finish cleaning he will start winning trophies...

When he joined, his first job was to steady the ship...Now he is cleaning Jose's mess...When he is done, expect the trophies to roll in...

Naaaaaaaaahhhhh

He's cleaning Mou mess this season

Last season was Moyes own

This season na Van Gaal mess him dey clean

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Naaaaaaaaahhhhh

He's cleaning Mou mess this season

Last season was Moyes own

This season na Van Gaal mess him dey clean
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Give me Nagelsmann

Better coach.... I trust him to send Magwaya back to Leicester city, how fridge wan take do high pressing? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I thought as much cheesy cheesy

Larride just gave me the replies of Olesexuals

Nothing pain me reach that Everton game I swear

Hold your players responsible for that one, not the manager cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2021
elrony:

Better coach.... I trust him to send Magwaya back to Leicester city, how fridge wan take do high pressing? grin grin grin
Even if you send Maguire back to Leicester, he won't get there on time as he is too slow...Expect him to get there in 4 yrs time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2021
elrony:

Hold your players responsible for that one, not the manager cheesy cheesy
What was his reason for bringing in Tuanzebe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2021
elrony:

Amaka no try for that Maguwaya deal... He never took his lessons and was still pushing for Sancho

(1) (2) (3) ... (9558) (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.