Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2021
elrony:

Hold your players responsible for that one, not the manager cheesy cheesy
I am still looking for a possible explanation about what we were doing in that last minute...Maguire was defending deep whilst the others were keeping a high line...

At this level, we still make mistake a high school team wouldn't be caught making...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2021
elrony:

I thought he was their captain sef since Morgan started chopping bench grin grin grin
Kasper Schmeichel
Christian Fuchs
Jamie Vardy

Even players like Andy King and Marc Albrighton would've been ahead of him in the pecking order. How he became your captain, I don't understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Them say Ole na cleaner, when he finish cleaning he will start winning trophies...

When he joined, his first job was to steady the ship...Now he is cleaning Jose's mess...When he is done, expect the trophies to roll in...

grin

The kind of protection that man gets here is just wow!
Like this is manutd ffs!
Na here we dey, make season end first angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2021
McTominay:

people like u keep making this mistake, Maguire would make it into any team in England and that's a fact. Besides u have forgotten that pep equally wanted Maguire but couldn't afford him, so stop talking like you don't watch or follow headlines
Guardiola and Mourinho wanted Maguire in their teams. Two of the best coaches in the world. But Nairaland keyboard coaches will be here typing nonsense. He be things cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Even if you send Maguire back to Leicester, he won't get there on time as he is too slow...Expect him to get there in 4 yrs time.

You're not even nice cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2021
LMDyaya:
angry

grin

The kind of protection that man gets here is just wow!
Like[b] this is manutd ffs![/b]
Na here we dey, make season end first angry

At the bolded, they said we are now a small club thus we shouldn't expect to win big titles...

Even when Real Madrid were getting knocked out of the UCL in the 2nd round for a couple of seasons, it didn't stop Madrid fans from demanding more from their coach and with each failure came the sack but we should accept that Manchester United isn’t a big club again because we have not won the league since 2012/2013 season...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2021
cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2021
The way some of you people nag ehn?
Even pregnant women own no reach una own.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Manchester united in the PL after 23 games;

Goals scored - 49 (1st)

Shots taken - 334 (3rd)

Big chances created - 65 (joint 1st)

Big chances missed - 35 (2nd)

Penalties scored - 6 (joint 2nd)

Penalties won - 7 (joint 2nd)

#Oleout
#Sack the fraud
#We are going backwards grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Karleb:
The way some of you people nag ehn?

Even pregnant women own no reach una own.

The fact that oleouters start sharpening their knives after Everton, a game we completely dominated and got undone by mistake from players says a lot really. They will always have something to cry about.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Abi the defense no follow for the records?

OleInners have managed to divide the team with the aim of claiming glory where we are doing well...

Scoring and creating chances counts for nothing if the opposition team can score you 3 goals from 3 shots...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
"Ole-Inners" vs "Ole-Outers" is the new "Real Fans" vs "Fake Fans" (Shout to mi amigo Jose).

Mehn, which group do I join? Maybe OnlyFans grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
At the bolded, they said we are now a small club thus we shouldn't expect to win big titles...

Even when Real Madrid were getting knocked out of the UCL in the 2nd round for a couple of seasons, it didn't stop Madrid fans from demanding more from their coach and with each failure came the sack but we should accept that Manchester United isn’t a big club again because we have not won the league since 2012/2013 season...

angry
Lol, you dey mind Realmadrid, now sef i think zidane is only still on the job coz of his record wining UCLs. And he only has this season to rectify things if not...

The mediocrity setting in is just unacceptable.
Ole has done well, yes. He has settled the ship, cleaned up Jose's mess, now lets face reality is he the one to win the big titles? NO.
But oleinners want us to settle for a top 4 finish(which is realistically only what ole has to offer). Assnal were contended with that just look at where they are now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thereddevil: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2021
My Manchester United brothers, the good old days are coming back in a fresher way.. Its been a while I rejoiced at the viewing center, cos even every win we have seems to add no value to our pride.. But Im a red devil forever..

Buying
More BTC , ETH, USDT, BCH,TRON, LTC, BUSD, Perfect Money etc

More Zelle funds, Coinme vouchers, simple funds, Greendot funds, Monifi funds needed

More Valid Giftcards needed.
Send me a WhatsApp message starting with *Hello Josh*

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:

What was his reason for bringing in Tuanzebe

Lol like that's the first time he's brought in a late sub.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
I am still looking for a possible explanation about what we were doing in that last minute...Maguire was defending deep whilst the others were keeping a high line...

At this level, we still make mistake a high school team wouldn't be caught making...

A captain that cannot lead by example or command focus, everything no suppose be from coaching; we play ball for school na. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Unlimited22:

Kasper Schmeichel
Christian Fuchs
Jamie Vardy

Even players like Andy King and Marc Albrighton would've been ahead of him in the pecking order. How he became your captain, I don't understand.

Plenty things dey wrong for that team.

I wish we can name Bruno captain next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Unlimited22:

Kasper Schmeichel
Christian Fuchs
Jamie Vardy

You are just typing random older players in the team back then with nothing to back it up. We have seen teenagers/younger players being made captain despite older players in the team e.g Torres,Gerrard etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Trevor012:

You are just typing random older players in the team back then with nothing to back it up. We have seen teenagers/younger players being made captain despite older players in the team e.g Torres,Gerrard etc
Ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2021
Unlimited22:

Ok.
Better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2021
DeadPresidents:
"Ole-Inners" vs "Ole-Outers" is the new "Real Fans" vs "Fake Fans" (Shout to mi amigo Jose).

Come fence cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Trevor012:

Better
Lol. I like how you assume I'm agreeing with you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Unlimited22:

Lol. I like how you assume I'm agreeing with you.
Why won't you agree with me when it's fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
#OleOUT

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
I just siddon untop decking dey watch all the gbas gbos, it is good to be just a viewer some times cheesy cheesy. Agenda will commence when and where neccessary....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Me sef just tire. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
eph12:

Lol why 3 or 4? Try 0 against Southampton
Lol, I expected you to say this. 0 goals against Soton and we are still the 3rd Highest scoring team in the league.

Remove 6 goals from our GA, in that top 10, no team who has played same amount of matches has a better GA record. In fact, most likely only City is doing better.
False again. Remove 6 from our GD and we still have a worse GD record than Aston Villa, Chelsea, Tottenham and even Arsenal who are outside the top 10. I didn’t bother to add city because obviously you know City are clear.

If we want to win the title, should we be conceding so many goals? Which title winning team ever conceded 30 goals at this stage of the season? If you want to compare our GD record with teams below us and use that as an excuse that our defence isn’t bad, then maybe you know in your heart that we are not strong enough to win the title yet. The fact that others are conceding many goals too is no excuse for our rubbish defence. Not everyone spent over 80 million on a single CB.

I don't understand this proganda thing you're saying. Is Ole not the one in charge of our defense too? My saying our defense isn't that bad, is it to slight Ole?
The question was never about our defence being bad anyway(although that is a known fact). I was just rubbishing the notion that Ole has no tactics. There is no way we score so many goals without tactics. Apart from the goals, we always create tons of chances every match day. We wouldn’t create so many chances if the coach wasn’t employing good tactics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Them say Ole na cleaner, when he finish cleaning he will start winning trophies...

When he joined, his first job was to steady the ship...Now he is cleaning Jose's mess...When he is done, expect the trophies to roll in...

No! After cleaning Mou’s mess, he will clean LVG’s. We must clean all messes!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
You people have just stylishly derailed the whole thread. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
afrodoc2:

You people have just stylishly derailed the whole thread. cheesy
Who do we employ to clean the mess? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
KingAlabi:
cheesy
grin grin grin

You no well oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), MrJaay(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.