Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,385 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859698 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9860) (9861) (9862) (9863) (9864) (9865) (9866) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Na joke now, you are not quite the Ole fan.
patrickmuf:
Happy how?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2021
#OleOUT

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:28am On Apr 09, 2021
In just a season and a half, “best midfielder in the world” has scored 19 penalties. Teams never even get 19 penalties in that period grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:47am On Apr 09, 2021
BikeMan:
In just a season and a half, “best midfielder in the world” has scored 19 penalties. Teams never even get 19 penalties in that period grin
He's better than those teams. You're finally seeing that, nice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:52am On Apr 09, 2021
I slept off after the first half. We've been known to play rubbish and manage a win or draw because of the quality of the team so no surprise there. When we finish turning on individual players, we will tell ourselves the truth that these players are much better than how they play and that will be evident with a better modern trainer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:07am On Apr 09, 2021
eph12:
I slept off after the first half. We've been known to play rubbish and manage a win or draw because of the quality of the team so no surprise there. When we finish turning on individual players, we will tell ourselves the truth that these players are much better than how they play and that will be evident with a better modern trainer
You want Amaka Foot soldiers to descend on you??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You want Amaka Foot soldiers to descend on you??
I am only repeating what they have been saying. They should descend on themselves first
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2021
eph12:
No be today, every team look better when they play against us but when they play against City they hardly string two passes together...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2021
eph12:

I am only repeating what they have been saying. They should descend on themselves first
We were lucky that we played a lesser quality side yesterday

They even had some nice chances at the opening minute
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2021
I wonder the point of having possession if the other team go still dey trouble you.

We had 60% possession and still allowed 11 shots from Granada.
Same way we had 60% possession and Brighton had 3 shots and a goal within 15 mins.

This team sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Lana1:
I wonder the point of having possession if the other team go still dey trouble you.

Same way we had 60% possession and Brighton had 3 shots and a goal within 15 mins.

This team sef.
Careless lossing of the ball in dangerous areas.

These guys fit give person HBP...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
One thing he and Bruno guarantee is goals and assists...It's difficult to have a go at them unless you're a purist...

I am a purist but I rather a player does justice to the important Stats whilst playing well...

Rashford has defensive contribution on top of this. He tries to bite the defence always. He is not super talented, but super hardworking

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2021
Great pass from Iceman for that goal nd a wonderful control from Rashford..

B2B 20goals in a season for Rash..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Lindelof showing Kroos levels in this vision and execution shiiit cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2021
chidexxy007:

Careless lossing of the ball in dangerous areas.

These guys fit give person HBP...
They lose ball in dangerous areas and dont do enough to cover.

If City lose the ball in dangerous areas, you already see 5 to 6 guys falling back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2021
eph12:

He's better than those teams. You're finally seeing that, nice
Words only a scummy can say. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Oasis007:

Exactly my Observation some Weeks ago, only to be checkmated.grin

Me sef fear to talk am, before KingAlabi smash my mouth with the baton. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2021
AWB tried his best to get Pogba sent off in that game, especially in the first half. Pogba should thank his chi that he escaped without being sent off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2021
Lana1:

This team sef.

Did you watch the match?

More than half of those attempts were Kennedy shooting from low percentage areas and they rarely troubled De Gea. The game management was pretty good, although there were lots of poor touches, control and passes from them players especially Bruno and Greenwood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2021
afrodoc:

Me sef fear to talk am, before KingAlabi smash my mouth with the baton. cheesy
angry angry
I don't support the over spending on haaland of course and I also know we don't create enough chances, this is a fair criticism. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's the one reason I am not a fan of Ole because we still do not play well after an aggregate of 2 seasons in charge of the team.

Ole was the one that told the likes of Greenwood and Bruno to be misplacing passes and losing balls carelessly abi. I don tire for all this incessant attacks on Ole.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Shout out to the ice man, that pass was just awesome mehn, for me na the highlight of the game be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2021
olabode89:

Ole was the one that told the likes of Greenwood and Bruno to be misplacing passes and losing balls carelessly abi. I don tire for all this incessant attacks on Ole.
When you watch Manchester City and Liverpool, isn't it obvious that their respective coaches have left their imprints on their play? I am using City and Liverpool because they're the standard going by their performances and achievements in recent seasons.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2021
afrodoc:
AWB tried his best to get Pogba sent off in that game, especially in the first half. Pogba should thank his chi that he escaped without being sent off.

Maguire taught him well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
When you watch Manchester City and Liverpool, isn't it obvious that their respective coaches have left their imprints on their play? I am using City and Liverpool because they're the standard going by their performances and achievements in recent seasons.
OGS has imprinted his pattern, but it isn't just good enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2021
adebayo201:

The way they're hitting him ehn... Even me self dey fear.

Annoying, James has been embarassed

He really needs rest, especially as the next match is against Spurs. Ole should have removed him at halftime.

Him, Fernandes and Pogba will all be targeted by Spurs players and aggressively marked.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
afrodoc:

You see am abi?

I sure say Wan-Bissaka dey carry last for class when he been dey Congo.

Olodo Boy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

OGS has imprinted his pattern, but it isn't just good enough.
What's the pattern that I'm not seeing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2021
DeadPresidents:

You see am abi?

Olodo Boy.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2021
DeadPresidents:

You see am abi?

Olodo Boy.

There was a pass he gave Pogba that Pogba (after struggling with 2-3 opponents and losing out) just shook his head like "but i no steal this guy babe nau".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
No be today, every team look better when they play against us but when they play against City they hardly string two passes together...
Well obviously, we have very poor players. Most of the time, our players are poorer than those we play against
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Nezzjnr:

We were lucky that we played a lesser quality side yesterday

They even had some nice chances at the opening minute
At the moment, our attacking play is inshallah

(1) (2) (3) ... (9860) (9861) (9862) (9863) (9864) (9865) (9866) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Leyqute(m), MrJaay(m), Jamiuokolla, Jodera, Ellexy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.