Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865059 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9862) (9863) (9864) (9865) (9866) (9867) (9868) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Check the definition of counter attack, it isn't necessarily the defend and hit on the counter. Counter attack is fast attacking the opponents once they loose the ball, and it can be played against small teams too, but these teams know we attack fast, hence they always try to either keep a man behind, offside trap, or a low block.

Tell me which teams attacks faster than united in the premier league?
Small teams defend deep when up against better teams...Their defending deep has nothing to do with our counter attacking prowess...They even defend deeper against City yet we don't see City fans extolling their counter attacking play...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mrviktor:
If we sold De Gea, he would go to Juventus or PSG

If we sold Henderson, he would end up at Sheffield United or Newcastle

This tells you everything you need to know.

David de Gea is world-class, Henderson is a future world-class goal keeper.

Stop disrespecting David de Gea �

undecided

Give Credit to original Poster nah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
José Mourinho: "I believe that 6-1 doesn't reflect the reality. It can happen — between two great, the results they can happen in an isolated way. I go much more in the direction of the other two previous matches between us and #mufc." #mulive [football london]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
José Mourinho: "If Solskjær is going to use that result I don't know. If it was the opposite. If it was my team losing 6-1 to them I would just say to my guys that it happened once and it's not going to happen twice. This doesn't reflect the reality." #mulive [football london]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
José Mourinho: "We lost 2-1 at Old Trafford, with the penalty, and we draw 1-1 at home last season, also with a penalty. I think this is more the reality. We are not far from each other so I think it is going to be a difficult match for both." #mulive [football london]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Solskjær: "We have seen the heights and we know what this club is capable of. I've been here for a little while myself and it's taken time for us to be in this position. Hopefully we can be better next season because this is below our ambitions." #mulive
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Solskjær: "We should never settle for second place at #mufc and we will never settle for second place. I think that's the point here." #mulive

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Solskjær: "We gave ourselves a difficult game by having 10 men [against Tottenham]. Pre-season was short and we weren't up to the standard required, but we were so poor and I'm pretty sure we'll see some players wanting to prove that we're better than that." #mulive
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Solskjær: "I think the players will remember that game [6-1 loss to Tottenham] with a lot of pain and their pride has been hurt, our professional pride has been hurt. The way and the manner we lost is not ourselves and we know that." #mulive

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
handelex:
José Mourinho: "We lost 2-1 at Old Trafford, with the penalty, and we draw 1-1 at home last season, also with a penalty. I think this is more the reality. We are not far from each other so I think it is going to be a difficult match for both." #mulive [football london]
Mourinho is a mad man which one he come dey loud the penalty?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Solskjær: "We got conned into a red card [Martial on Lamela], and that's something that we have to be aware of. We can't react like this because we know in games there’ll be situations where we’ll be wound up." #mulive

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Small teams defend deep when up against better teams...Their defending deep has nothing to do with our counter attacking prowess...They even defend deeper against City yet we don't see City fans extolling their counter attacking play...
I guess you didn't understand what I wrote then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Solskjær: "The biggest thing we've improved on is our fitness levels because we were way short of what they [Tottenham] were at [earlier this season]. It was our third [league] game, was it? Third game and we didn’t look anything like [we should do]." #mulive

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Well, Bayern play good footy, Manchester City play good footy, Liverpool same, Barcelona and PSG also play good football so I don't get what point you're trying to make.
What pattern does Bayern, Barcelona and PSG play?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Meanwhile......

Victor Lindelöf, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Bruno Fernandes included in the #UEL Team of the Week #mulive

Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

What pattern does Bayern, Barcelona and PSG play?
Barcelona play Madrid this weekend, watch the game and see for yourself...

For Bayern and PSG, you should watch the UCL and see for yourself...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:

Lol cheesy

He can watch and see no pattern same way you watch United and see no pattern.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Mourinho is a mad man which one he come dey loud the penalty?
Typical Mou.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

@bolded, please don't kid yourself, like you didn't hear rumours of ATM, Chelsea looking for Henderson.

Athletic.
Nd. Chelsea have better keepers...

Let's be honest.

Even kepa is more experienced than hendo.

I feel more comfortable with Romero at the post than Henderson I won't lie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Leyqute:

Next season fit dey less competitive pass this season sef. No be Wetin we talk last season be this?
Shaa we just need to do the needful and get ready for every eventuality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
handelex:
Lol cheesy

He can watch and see no pattern same way you watch United and see no pattern.
Okay, you must love what you see every match day...

Just like when we play PES, some folks are comfortable playing rubbish and scoring the odd goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mrviktor:

Athletic.
Nd. Chelsea have better keepers...

Let's be honest.

Even kepa is more experienced than hendo.

I feel more comfortable with Romero at the post than Henderson I won't lie

cheesy cheesy

So it is by experience now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy

So it is by experience now

Goal keeping. Like defending is all about experience.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mrviktor:
If we sold De Gea, he would go to Juventus or PSG

If we sold Henderson, he would end up at Sheffield United or Newcastle

This tells you everything you need to know.

David de Gea is world-class, Henderson is a future world-class goal keeper.

Stop disrespecting David de Gea �

Go there and sit on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mrviktor:

So Kepa is better than Henderson?

Goalkeeping and defending is all about experience??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mrviktor:

Wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
handelex:
Wrong.

Bros no lie oh..

So U will prefer hendo to David ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Okay, you must love what you see every match day...

Just like when we play PES, some folks are comfortable playing rubbish and scoring the odd goal.
You like concluding for somebody shaaa.

I love beautiful footie but at the end of the day, you need to get the job done.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mrviktor:

Bros no lie oh..

So U will prefer hendo to David ?
If it's all about experience like you said players shouldn't be retiring especially GKs and Defenders because as they get older they get better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
handelex:
If it's all about experience like you said players shouldn't be retiring especially GKs and Defenders because as they get older they get better.

Buffon says HI
Manuel Peter Neuer says hello
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
patrickmuf:

Oga this one na shalaye or Amala turning?, What pattern do dey play, and please list the patterns of modern day footy.
You just dey call something like say you understand wetin e mean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9862) (9863) (9864) (9865) (9866) (9867) (9868) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.