Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9157340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
I hope the Swiss sodomize England today so they could see how lazy they've been.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please is anybody following this rift between Ronaldo and His club Owners and coach. This issue is getting tense everyday and its all cos of Di Maria. Ronaldo has hit back on them for lying and trying to play innocence. The club have told ronaldo to shut up as he knows nothing about what went down. Ronaldo claims to know alot and the club is not being sincere. If this fights goes on and on, will it make Ronaldo quit Real Madrid to join Manchester United ? as he has always been saying he would return to the club. And if per-adventure he pushes his way back to Manchester United, where will we put the same Di Maria he has been fighting for ?

Kasala! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
igbsam: Please is anybody following this rift between Ronaldo and His club Owners and coach. This issue is getting tense everyday and its all cos of Di Maria. Ronaldo has hit back on them for lying and trying to play innocence. The club have told ronaldo to shut up as he knows nothing about what went down. Ronaldo claims to know alot and the club is not being sincere. If this fights goes on and on, will it make Ronaldo quit Real Madrid to join Manchester United ? as he has always been saying he would return to the club. And if per-adventure he pushes his way back to Manchester United, where will we put the same Di Maria he has been fighting for ?

Kasala! grin
Stories man utd have been creating since 2010 when he left man utd, yet he's enjoying life in Spain. His rivalry with Messi has taken him to levels Man utd can only dream of. So, let Ronaldo be.
Even DiMaria would NEVER had come to Man Utd if Madrid didn't try to offload him
#no offence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Leyqute: I hope the Swiss sodomize England today so they could see how lazy they've been.

Well said!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
igbsam: Please is anybody following this rift between Ronaldo and His club Owners and coach. This issue is getting tense everyday and its all cos of Di Maria. Ronaldo has hit back on them for lying and trying to play innocence. The club have told ronaldo to shut up as he knows nothing about what went down. Ronaldo claims to know alot and the club is not being sincere. If this fights goes on and on, will it make Ronaldo quit Real Madrid to join Manchester United ? as he has always been saying he would return to the club. And if per-adventure he pushes his way back to Manchester United, where will we put the same Di Maria he has been fighting for ?

Kasala! grin

Ronaldo will fit in perfectly

Ashley young(old)will be DELETED from the team»»»and valencia should go to any team that requires his services be it kano pillars.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debroslink:
Stories man utd have been creating since 2010 when he left man utd, yet he's enjoying life in Spain. His rivalry with Messi has taken him to levels Man utd can only dream of. So, let Ronaldo be.
Even DiMaria would NEVER had come to Man Utd if Madrid didn't try to offload him
#no offence
Your point is that Ronaldo or di Maria is bigger than Manchester United? There are 1001 clubs di Maria could have joined, what's he doing here grin
You can do better wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello luxanne, are you a fan of the greatest football club ever formed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debroslink:
#no offence

What is this one saying ? Please listen to yourself speak before coming here to spew trash. There are other clubs he could join so forget it. Your hatred for ManU makes u think no top player can join the club, isn't it ? Sorry bro, if it hurts u dat di maria choose United instead, please pour water on your body and go look for a transformer to hug.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC: Hello luxanne, are you a fan of the greatest football club ever formed cheesy

If that's you on your dp, walahi, your eyes are melting my heart with the laser beams coming out of those eyes. Are you related to cyclobs of x-men ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by luxanne(f): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC: Hello luxanne, are you a fan of the greatest football club ever formed cheesy

cheesy I am christinec cheesy hello smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
igbsam:

If that's you on your dp, walahi, your eyes are melting my heart with the laser beams coming out of those eyes. Are you related to cyclobs of x-men ? grin
No I'm only related to current men cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
luxanne:

cheesy I am christinec cheesy hello smiley
Cool
Welcome aboard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:
No I'm only related to current men cheesy

Oh really ? Can i chase out all those current men and take their position as the top striker of your club ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
They say Manchester United are overspending Please more medicals wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
igbsam:

Oh really ? Can i chase out all those current men and take their position as the top striker of your club ?
Too late
With Falcao, Van Persie, Rooney, Hernandez and Wilson in my team, I don't how your talents will eclipse them all grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:
Too late
With Falcao, Van Persie, Rooney, Hernandez and Wilson in my team, I don't how your talents will eclipse them all grin grin grin

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/liar-liar.gif[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by luxanne(f): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:
Cool
Welcome aboard cheesy

Am delighted to be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by luxanne(f): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:
Too late

igbsam:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
igbsam:

LoL

Please how do you insert an image directly on the post body instead of attachments?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC: They say Manchester United are overspending Please more medicals wink

the issue of united spending is such a lame excuse. when we didn't spend, the media said we were broke & debt-ridden. when we spend, they are still yapping they mouths.

look at this journalist for example....talking from one side of the mouth & saying the exact opposite on the other side of the mouth....

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwmjhJhCAAA3T45.jpg:small[/img]

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwmjgwNCQAEvjgV.jpg:small[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
coogar:

the issue of united spending is such a lame excuse. when we didn't spend, the media said we were broke & debt-ridden. when we spend, they are still yapping they mouths.

look at this journalist for example....talking from one side of the mouth & saying the exact opposite on the other side of the mouth....

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwmjhJhCAAA3T45.jpg:small[/img]

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwmjgwNCQAEvjgV.jpg:small[/img]

Hahahaha you can easily define the term 'confusion' from his hair undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:
LoL

Please how do you insert an image directly on the post body instead of attachments?

I will tell you if only u will allow me to chase those other players away leaving only me. grin

Anyway, its not difficult though. Get the image link of the gif picture u want to use (gif image is a video image like the one i have there and not the normal jpeg picture), click the Insert Image/Picture option in the compose box, and then insert the hyperlink of where the picture is inbetween these [img][/img] And viola, there u have it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:
Hahahaha you can easily define the term 'confusion' from his hair undecided

only 14 days separated the first article from the second one. how human beings can be so confused remains a mystery. anything to discredit united is very fine by these clueless british journos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2014

YaaY!
@igbsam good work.

But what if the pix is already save on my device
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hope una dey watch... grin grin grin

Team SHAQIRI vs Team ROONEY... cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
igbsam:

What is this one saying ? Please listen to yourself speak before coming here to spew trash. There are other clubs he could join so forget it. Your hatred for ManU makes u think no top player can join the club, isn't it ? Sorry bro, if it hurts u dat di maria choose United instead, please pour water on your body and go look for a transformer to hug.

Is CR7 the only player to leave man utd? Why are u begging to come back since 2010 like a loser GF? Is Tottenham begging Bale or Modric to come back? Why not leave the past and move 4wd? If u are CR7, will u wanna leave a great club like Madrid for a club going down and down and about to find oil like Man Utd? tongue cheesy cheesy tongue

Please let CR7 concentrate for the new season. He knows he can't win the Ballon D'or again in man utd, BUT HE CAN in Madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
This Delph is rough oh... grin shocked grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debroslink:

Is CR7 the only player to leave man utd? Why are u begging to come back since 2010 like a loser GF? Is Tottenham begging Bale or Modric to come back? Why not leave the past and move 4wd? If u are CR7, will u wanna leave a great club like Madrid for a club going down and down and about to find oil like Man Utd? tongue cheesy cheesy tongue

Please let CR7 concentrate for the new season. He knows he can't win the Ballon D'or again in man utd, BUT HE CAN in Madrid

I see confusion and bitterness over every word here. only cavemen wouldn't have seen news about CR7 HIMSELF saying he'll like to return to Man Utd. Who do you see begging?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dry 1st half as usual... tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debroslink:

it's CR7 that's begging to come back to man utd after seeing how madrid treated di maria. madrid are rogues - ronaldo has already forseen what might become of him when he stops performing.

the above already tells me you're a drunk. ronaldo won ballon d'or as a united player in 2008. if he could do it with brown, oshea, gibson, giggs, etc,.....think of what he could achieve with di maria, falcao, mata, RVP, (vidal, strootman, hummels) when they arrive next year?

coded01: Dry 1st half as usual... tongue grin

why did rooney take an extra touch when that cross came in? perfectly lofted ball, on rooney's right foot, good height to volley & the fat scouser was too clueless to hit it on first touch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Why una sell Welbeck? grin tongue grin

Coogar n co come n explain! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
coded01: Why una sell Welbeck? grin tongue grin

Coogar n co come n explain! grin

buying falcao ruined his first team appearances....in the last 12 months, welbeck has been better than rooney.

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.