Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network (1491 Views)

Download Fantastic Four 2015 / Cartoon Network. / Nigerian's Own Cartoon Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network by samir101ng(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hey, whats up guys ? This place has been dry these couple of weeks. We need to step up. Just wanted to share this new cartoon on Cartoon Network. I

think they started this program about 2 weeks ago. i have to say the graphics is cool ( like megas xlr), the villains are also cool with lots of graphics. the

storyline is solid also. the only problem i see is the characters themselves and the way they interact with each other. there is too much friction. though the

antics and jokes between the fire guy and the stone guy is okay. tell me what you think. La8er dudes.
Re: Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network by iice(f): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2007
Yeah, the interaction btw the characters kindda suck. . .i don't watch it that much coz its not speaking that much to me yet. . .not like when i first saw The batman tongue tongue
Re: Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network by samir101ng(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ iice

Hmmm,

it seems to me iice that an anime or cartoon has to be da bomb before it will impress you. Remember you said the same thing about Ben 10. I wonder if your brother finally convinced you to watch it. grin grin grin

Well, as i keep on saying people, Fantsatic Four is a really nice alternative to watch on the now otherwise boring Cartoon Network. With the continous repetition of samurai Jack and Megas XLR, there's a shortage of action-packed cartoons.

Meanwhile, i will continue watching my Juniper Lee and Powerpuff Girls.

Abeg o, Make una no hate me. These girls kick ass.
Re: Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network by iice(f): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2007
grin grin grin Yes o i don't like dry cartoons grin grin
Oh i do watch FF just that am not dedicated like other shows
Errh still working on the Ben10 thing tongue i watch it but not always.

I agree CN is getting boring with all these ewww toons tongue

Juniper lee and powerpuff shocked grin grin You dey try!

Am usually on Disney channel and once in a while Nickelodeon coz they are hella boring too grin
Re: Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network by Wordsmith(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2007
@ samir,

yeah, i noticed the toon some weeks ago. Nice graphics, has this anime feel to it, but i haven't really sat down to watch it. Once put it to Cartoon Network to watch FF, had my Aunt screaming i should return it to AFMAG. . . . .Jesus i hate that channel tongue
Re: Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network by grafikdon: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2007
I saw a couple of episodes and I must say the visuals and animation are top notch but it isn't doing in for me. It ain't pulling me in one bit. Just a sharp contrast to Batman, Batman Beyond, X-Men Evolution and Justice League. Too much off colour jokes ruined the whole thing for me.
Re: Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network by samir101ng(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2007
@Grafikdon

My brother, how we go do. angry angry angry

Its now the only brand new action cartoon on Cartoon Network. So we just they manage. All the tight cartoons like Samurai Jack, Megas XLR and the rest

are now just repetitions.

Animax don commot, those bloody, spitefull south africans no wan give us the channel make we watch.
Re: Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network by iice(f): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
grafikdon:

I saw a couple of episodes and I must say the visuals and animation are top notch but it isn't doing in for me. It ain't pulling me in one bit. Just a sharp contrast to Batman, Batman Beyond, X-Men Evolution and Justice League. Too much off colour jokes ruined the whole thing for me.

gbam!

(1) (Reply)

"credit Crunch" Pics Of Obasanjo In His Farm. / Does Dstv Mobile Still Work? / See How Africa Voted For Delish To Win Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.