Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Uk Settlement Visa - Appeal Hearing With The Judge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uk Settlement Visa - Appeal Hearing With The Judge (1009 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Settlement Visa - Appeal Hearing With The Judge by dicanio321: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2012
Hello,

I have been with my Thai partner for nearly 5 years,for the last two years I have been living in Thailand with her where we had a baby.
When I arrived back from Thailand I applied for the settlement visa straight away to get them here to join me,my family run
several business's so I marked my job down as working for one of these business's and didn't think too much about it as I was working and earning money with them.

The Visa got refused on one reason,my financial proof to take care of my new family without help from the public fund.

The officer told me he had done his checks and that I had not paid any tax on my earnings based on his checks and there for was refusing my visa.
My family paid me the best part of 5k over these few months,I sent my bank statements in to prove it and they say
there is still no tax registered as being paid on my behalf.

When speaking to my family they say they paid tax on my behalf but as you get 6k tax free each year and I had been out the country for 2 years there was no
tax to pay the government until I reach that 6k threshold. Can anybody tell me if I have a chance at my hearing with the judge next month if I supply wage slips and tax paperwork as proof
Re: Uk Settlement Visa - Appeal Hearing With The Judge by moremi2008(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2012
Can one of the mods please move this to the travel section? You'll get the best replies there as this involves an immigration issue.

(1) (Reply)

He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage / Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. / Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.