Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman (1005 Views)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman by Kpokpodikpo: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman
--------------- ------------
Uncle Bojo, my uncle, went to a chemist in their neighbourhood who was a doctor at the Local Government Hospital. He complained to him that his wife, Mama Chidinma no longer allow him access to her. The doctor told him he'll talk to her, that as soon as she comes back from work he should tell her to see him.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/give-me-too-or-i-tell-your-husband.html?m=1
Re: Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman by TunjiMsp: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Go and look 4 job in hell tongue

(1) (Reply)

10 BEST Sex Questions To Ask Your Spou / Stop Doing These Things If You Ever Want To Get Married / The Old Method Of Punishment(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.