Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Dv 2012 Applicants Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv 2012 Applicants Interview (2430 Views)

Why Applicants Are Denied US Visas – Consul-general / Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv 2012 Applicants Interview by whitebrown(f): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2012
Morning,

Can anyone please help with info, I have a sister in law who is in Lagos & she is one of the 2012 dv lottery winners with her 2 kids (husband passed on). Her interview date is next week & she has not done any police report nor medical test yet as she had problems with her passports due to name changes but hopefully it should be out today or tomorrow in Abuja.
Can you pease advise if it is possible for her to reschedule her date with the embassy & if not, will it be possible for her to still complete her police report, medical test before Thursday? Also advise regarding afidavit of support from sponsor & any tips one can give regarding interview process.

Your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Re: Dv 2012 Applicants Interview by justwise(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Dv 2012 Applicants Interview by whitebrown(f): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2012
Thanks just wise, I just forwarded in that link, hope to get replies soon
Re: Dv 2012 Applicants Interview by http(m): 4:15am On Feb 20, 2012
Why does it take her long to get the passport needed in the first place? she must be there with her passport ready, even if the medical is not ready, they will only re-schedule her interview again, but she must appear on thefirst interview or else, she will blame herself.

I don't know anything about Abuja as regard getting police report, all i know is that of lagos.

The U.S embassy use Kamoras Hospital in Muri-Okunola street Victoria-Island, Lagos.
She can get the Police report in Alagbon beside Passport office in Obalende, former Fedral sect.
On the Support paper, the person that will host her here in the states can help to get the paper or someone can jointly support her, but that must be done very fast. I wish her all the best in the Interview, let her appear for the Interview with the passport, its a must cos she has alot of time beween when she was notified as winner and when she got the interview date.
Re: Dv 2012 Applicants Interview by snowbuster: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
if she is able to get her PP this week she can put in for the medical and the police report , and for your information us embassy have change the clinic they use now , they use Q life family clinic at plot 155A prince ade odedina str off Ajose adeogun V/Island lagos , she can get the medical report in 3 days if she let them know the interview is at the door , and make sure you go with enough money cos the clinic charge more then Kamoras .and she can get the police report same day with 5k
Re: Dv 2012 Applicants Interview by Dejie4live: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2012
Please people, what document do i take to my dv interview. I am single, have an OND and in final year at d university.

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Write An Exam In Usa / I Just Got Schenghen Visa / Bank Manager Is Trapped Inside This Safe Since 1929 (NIGERIA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.