Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What If Northern Nigeria Was Dominated By Chrsitians And South By Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Northern Nigeria Was Dominated By Chrsitians And South By Muslims (833 Views)

Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims / Why Are Xtian-dominated Nations FAR Developed Than Islam-domimated Nations? / Nigeria Is Dominated By Evil Spirits – Reverend Ighele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Northern Nigeria Was Dominated By Chrsitians And South By Muslims by gwuraiyke: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2012
I'VE BEEN THINKING, WHAT IF WHEN THE WHITE MEN CAME THEY HAD BROUGHT ISLAM TO THE SOUTH AND CHRISTIANITY TO THE NORTH
WOULD WE STILL BE EXPERIENCING THESE SPATE OF VIOLENCE?
WOULD WE BE AT THIS LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT?
WOULD MOG LIKE BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTOR CHRIS, ETC STILL BE IN THE GAME,

, just my thoughts
Re: What If Northern Nigeria Was Dominated By Chrsitians And South By Muslims by emofine2(f): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
Abeg, make some of you change the record.

"What if" seems to be setting the paragraph of many conversations today. "What if" Nigerians rejected those imported beliefs huh?

Everything in that country ultimately boils down to politics. Eliminate poverty from the equation and I can guarantee you this North/South schism will begin to pale. No point dreaming about a Christian North or a Muslim South now if poverty still is an ingredient.

For what's it worth I do not point the finger at religion for the heart of the issues crippling Nigeria today, sure they may pose as a by-product but then so does everything that serves to pin-point our differences when politicized.
Re: What If Northern Nigeria Was Dominated By Chrsitians And South By Muslims by babyboy3(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
I'VE BEEN THINKING, WHAT IF WHEN THE WHITE MEN CAME THEY HAD BROUGHT ISLAM TO THE SOUTH AND CHRISTIANITY TO THE NORTH

For your information those who brought Christainity to Africa also brought Slavery!!!!
Re: What If Northern Nigeria Was Dominated By Chrsitians And South By Muslims by gwuraiyke: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
baby-boy:

For your information those who brought Christainity to Africa also brought Slavery!!!!

And Islam brought violence?
Re: What If Northern Nigeria Was Dominated By Chrsitians And South By Muslims by babyboy3(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
And Islam brought violence?

Whats your point!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Baby Foetus Doesnt Have A Soul. In Reply / Abc’s “666 Park Avenue” – Promoting The Number Of The Antichrist / Reason I Don`t Go To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.