Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows (4455 Views)

Poll: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows

TV via Blu Ray Player: 5% (1 vote)
TV via DVD Player: 20% (4 votes)
TV via VCD Player: 0% (0 votes)
TV via VHS Player: 5% (1 vote)
Watch Movies or TV shows online using PC or Laptop: 70% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by tboy1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hi All,

I am doing a Research and would like to find out how you watch your Movies or TV Shows

A - TV via Blu Ray Player
B - TV via DVD Player
C - TV via VCD Player
D - TV via VHS Player
E - Watch Movies or TV shows online using PC or Laptop

Please choose an option from the list above

Thank You
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by semid4lyfe(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
tboy1:

Hi All,

I am doing a Research and would like to find out how you watch your Movies or TV Shows

A - TV via Blu Ray Player
B - TV via DVD Player
C - TV via VCD Player
D - TV via VHS Player

Please choose an option from the list above

Thank You

There should be a 6th option. . . . .Download and watch on PC offline cos that's what I do smiley
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by tboy1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
Thanks. That kinda still falls in the last option (E) since you will be watching the content on your PC smiley
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by vinderbilt: 1:23am On Feb 17, 2012
Online streaming and mostly downloaded movies and series from the web.
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by MissyB3(f): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by sheyguy: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
Why not create a poll for it, more pple will easily participatein ur survey.
I prefer to download (due to high quality availability online) most times and satellite TV (Pay TV)
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by Colleoni: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
F - TV via HDMI cable (Laptop or any other device with an HDMI port).
Thats what i use.
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by slimyem: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2012
option E!
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2012
...pls delete
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by chinnyonwu(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
F-- On my phone
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2012
...pls delete
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by Fellywood(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2012
Sorry, but I steal ALL paid-TV channels with my free-to-air devices. grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by MrResource(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
Option E!!!

Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by Okontami: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Poster, i dont watch film. I act films. BLUE FILMS grin
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2012
a
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by oohunt: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
A & B.
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by kulex2k1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
Internet via www.1channel.ch, wink tongue
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by candylips(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2012
download on ur pc and stream d video to ur tv wirelessly or via hdmi. this is d best option
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by sholatech(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2012
F-Mostly on LCD/LED TV via USB connected directly.
I think most people use 2 options, but I use 3. If not available for download, I watch using DVD Player. IF I'm on travel, I watch using my LAPTOP.
I hope this helps in a way!
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by manny4life(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
I rarely watch movies on my blu-ray player because majority of the time, I watch movies on my Xbox 360. Netflix, YouTube, Zune Movies and Music, as well as other entertainment apps etc and my console plays DVD as well so I barely play my blue ray.
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by jspac(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2012
B & Satelite tv (sometimes i download and watch on my phone)
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by dljbd1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2012
mobile
pls, cn sm1 gv me sites for movies. fynx
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by tboy1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
Poll Created. Thanks All and Keep the votes coming smiley
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by tboy1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2012
candylips:

download on ur pc and stream d video to ur tv wirelessly or via hdmi. this is d best option
Yes for people outside nigeria. The problem is the slow internet speed in nigeria
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by madprof(m): 2:08am On Feb 18, 2012
Please how/where can I download movies for free without being asked to pay or subscribe to some unwanted service or to provide credit card information?
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 18, 2012
tboy1:

Yes for people outside nigeria. The problem is the slow internet speed in nigeria

If any of you is using option E within Naija, what network do you use and which other do you recommend?
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by niky202: 11:21pm On May 13, 2012
watching movies for free via http://oneclickwatch.org/
Re: How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows by judy123: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2012
U CAN WATCH ANY MOVIES HERE http://www.tubemotion.com

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Actors Of Nigerian Descent / Top 20 Movies Of All Time / Download Movie Mp4: Black Widow 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.