Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100698 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Elemental(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
If they keep to their word, then we'll surely hear from them this coming week
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Haywhy99(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi peeps! Its a new wk and I pray we hear gudnews 4rm FMN ds wk
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Fesayo: 2:29am On Mar 26, 2013
i pray so too oooo
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by robzyone: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2013
so has anybody heard anything? this wait is killing.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Haywhy99(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
I jux tire 4 ds pple. Criously, dem fall ma hand.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Elemental(m): 3:24am On Apr 01, 2013
What's going on? Has anyone heard from them
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by robzyone: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
Elemental: What's going on? Has anyone heard from them
I guess FMN played us all April fool. lol.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Elemental(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2013
Any news at all? This wait is becoming chronic oh...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Haywhy99(m): 5:35am On May 03, 2013
Xup! Has any1 heard 4rm dem?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by rasaqdayo: 6:37am On May 03, 2013
Nope Nope
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by robzyone: 8:30pm On May 27, 2013
i guess some people have been called. congrats to those that got the job.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Haywhy99(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2013
@rubzyone
Do u knw any1 d@ got d job? Y r u guessing?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by robzyone: 9:56am On May 28, 2013
i don't know anyone but its almost a year we started d process of fmn by now they should ve decided who they r taking. mayb those that r taken ain't in this group or nairaland.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by rasaqdayo: 4:40pm On May 28, 2013
If u guyz are curious call them and don't waste time making assumptions. Nothing yet on my side.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Elemental(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pls I need their number, its about four months now. Someone should please drop the number lemme call them
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jstringz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
angry shocked holy crap! Jes passing and saw dis

U mean dis flour guyz have nt concluded dis whole recruitment process?

SMH
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Elemental(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Seems they are taking their good time about it
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by temireal: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2013
Please who have the idea of the take home of Nigeria Flour Mills for experinced staff.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by iebanehita(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2013
Goodday house.
Please I need some clarification.

I just went through the first and last page of this thread and noticed peeps who started the FMN recruitment 2012 are yet to be called,,making a year plus now.....and they have started recruiting for June and July this year.

I want to ask if its for the same position, with last year or a different one.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by toyosijoshua: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by xupbash(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
pls any one with flour mill computer based aptitude test idea should help xxupbash@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by JoeBatters: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
FMN is putting us on a jonzing P. undecided
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Mocreations(f): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please, did anyone get a call from flourmills? I did, but couldn't hear the caller clearly because the place I was was noisy. Called back but didn't get through. Anyone please, share the message of the call here.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by rasaqdayo: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wld advise that u call the number tmr morning and check your mail always. You know they are bunch of b...sh.t cos they should have made sure you are communicated by other means if voice calls are interrupted. Though i never knew anyone called yet and u shld endeavor to let the house know about your update later.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mo creations: Please, did anyone get a call from flourmills? I did, but couldn't hear the caller clearly because the place I was was noisy. Called back but didn't get through. Anyone please, share the message of the call here.

hi....the caller only wanted 2 ask if U r still interested in d graduate recruitment. Dev r suppose 2 hv a discustn with those called nxt week according 2 d caller. Cheers!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by robzyone: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
thank God they r responding finally. am yet to receive any notifications from them though. i wish successful applicants d best. it has been a long wait.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2013
robzyone: thank God they r responding finally. am yet to receive any notifications from them though. i wish successful applicants d best. it has been a long wait.

Morning man...... Remeba some folks did dere interview/assesment in march n up till nw dev ve nt being called 4 medicals.... howeva, I hope dey r gonna b speedy dis tym n perhaps issue letters soon. NOTE: I guess those called r 2 b interviewed n successful candidates summed 2geda with those who were successful in march.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Mocreations(f): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
I was called back.its for a chat next week. By the way @ cogse06, I did the interview in febuary.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mo creations: I was called back.its for a chat next week. By the way @ cogse06, I did the interview in febuary.

Kk......but d date n tym wasnt communicated or did they say any 2 U? I was told I will b called nxt week 4 date n tym. Hw abt U? Pls were U successful in Feb interview?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
cogsej06:

Kk......but d date n tym wasnt communicated or did they say any 2 U? I was told I will b called nxt week 4 date n tym. Hw abt U? Pls were U successful in Feb interview?

Mo creations can U pls respond 2 d questions abv. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by xupbash(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Please is anybody that attended 16th July,2013 computer based test contacted yet
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hi guys. I would have come here to comment sooner but I just couldn't find this thread angry. Anyways, FMN contacted me in feb, saying I didnt scale thru the function specific test. However, on monday d 15th of July, I got a call from their HR asking if I was still interested in the position and talking about a chat. From how the conversation went, she apparently thot I had been interviewed. I made certain to inform her that I wasn't invited for interview (wouldn't want to travel 12hrs just to find out that FMN made a mistake grin). She said, owk, but was I still interested in the position? And I said 'yes'. Anyways, I received a mail last monday inviting me for interview at Apapa on thursday (1st Aug). I dont if I'll be expecting a chat as said during the call or an interview as indicated on my mail. I need ur suggestions on how to prepare. Thanks.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.