Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How To Become A Cosmetic Sales Representative? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / How To Become A Cosmetic Sales Representative? (2951 Views)

START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 / Wholesale Cosmetic And Fashion Item From Uk / I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Cosmetic Sales Representative? by Sleekjd(f): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
I intend opening a cosmetic retail shop, but I don't know how to go about getting beauty products. I stumbled on a website www.cosmeticsnigeria.com today, and one can register to become a sales rep for Iman, Marykay, Opal, Mac, Avon and Ardyss products.

Can anyone in the house verify the authenticity of this site because it is strictly an online business. I have registered but I have to pay $20 before I can access products and $49 for a software.

Please, I would love if experts in the house can put me through. Thanks
Re: How To Become A Cosmetic Sales Representative? by YELAMAK: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
frud, fruad becareful!have been into cosmetic business for close to six years and i no what am talking about.these people are not real dont pay one kobo
Re: How To Become A Cosmetic Sales Representative? by Sleekjd(f): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
YELAMAK:

frud, fruad becareful!have been into cosmetic business for close to six years and i no what am talking about.these people are not real dont pay one kobo
Thought as much! Thanks for the advice
Re: How To Become A Cosmetic Sales Representative? by chucky234(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2012
You can simply order cosmetics directly from US,Canada and Europe through the company's official website from the comfort of your home.

You don't need a third party or some fishy website to achieve that,be extra careful.

(1) (Reply)

'one Million Ivorian/cotonou Braids? Try The Magic Fingers Of Iya Basirat / Fitted Designers Shirts For Sale / The Latest Designers In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.