Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri (17563 Views)

Girl Transformed To A Snake After Being Forced To The Beach: Photo+(UPDATED) / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by 77ken: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2012
Wonders shall never cease in Nigeria, a girl was transformed into a snake with a head looking like dat of a Dog, rumour has it that the owner of the Hotel Excel along refinery road warri is a ritualist, with several people dying and disappearing under strange circumstances.
Yesterday the video of the said victim was circulated all over the warri metropolis. Must say I use to doubt such stories until yesterday. Pls any one with d video post it.
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Beaf: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2012
Lol! grin
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by dmxqo(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2012
I saw d video and heard frm eye witnex, but i jst didnt collect it, i no want watin go possess me with demon,
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by 77ken: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2012
@Beaf,
Dude u need to see this, it is for real. It is on some face book pages already.
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by laCapri: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2012
Wetin pesin no go see/hear.
Any pix?
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Beaf: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2012
77ken:

@Beaf,
Dude u need to see this, it is for real. It is on some face book pages already.

Please post one link, mek I see strong tin jare! grin
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Torch1(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2012
Beaf:

Please post one link, mek I see strong tin jare! grin
check this one, http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVY1jPVLMeuQ%26feature%3Dshare&feature=share&v=VY1jPVLMeuQ&gl=US
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Torch1(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2012
Torch1:

check this one, http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVY1jPVLMeuQ%26feature%3Dshare&feature=share&v=VY1jPVLMeuQ&gl=US
some said is fake while some believed it is real, this is Nigeria.
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by denitro(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2012
fake news,

1 Like

Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Yeske2(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2012
It's so fake abeg
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by ektbear: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
why do people believe such wackiness?

jeez
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by kpogede77: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2012
fake news
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by muyoto: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
fakeeeee angry angry angry
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by electropiz(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2012
Na big lie this video has been on youtube for long now, maybe 2 year or more, make dem no use una head ooh shocked

1 Like

Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by waistbead: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2012
Only fools and cavemen bliv such trash.Its not a surprise though because its dis same land that thousands,if not millions blived answering a certain number on your gsm fone cud lead to one's death.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Jakumo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
Doubting Thomases always require pictures before they accept reality, so here is another Wonder Snake recently apprehended by my intrepid assistants deep in a swamp near Warri, Nigeria.   Shown here vying to make a statement for the news-camera, the serpent was later slaughtered unceremoniously, then eaten by me and my crew in order that we may collectively acquire its magical jujumotive powers. 

This is yet one of the terrifying spectacles, specters and wraiths we hunters encounter during forays into the Forest of Demons, but it is all in a day's work.

Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
So sad that people will post wrong pix just to support their falacy
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by ghostofsparta(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
Jakumo:

Doubting Thomases always require pictures before they accept reality, so here is a Wonder Snake recently captured by my intrepid assistants deep in a swamp near Warri, Nigeria.   The serpent was later slaughtered and eaten by me and my crew, in order that we may all acquire its magical [b]juju[/b]motive powers.

Are you implying juju aka YAS is a ruse?
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2012
Torch1:

Why does she have head full of long blonde hair? undecided

Well that might be part of the juju, no? Would a male half-snake also have long blonde hair or white wizardry hair?
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Afam4eva(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2012
That's not a snake. That's a creature called Jenglot. It's mostly found in Indonesia.
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by 77ken: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
Hey guys lets cut d bullshit d story na gist. Warri we hail.
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Jakumo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2012
77ken:

Hey guys lets cut d bullshit d story na gist. Warri we hail.

Please don't try and run away now that you have started up this subject, 77Ken, for you are not even safe from these spirits underwater.

Myself, along with fellow scuba divers and muff divers encountered this vision from hell in just 40 feet of water, off the coast of Lagos, Nigeria.  I will post more pictures of the underwater battle that ensued after this picture was shot, if you are interested.   There was blood everywhere, I chit you not.

Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by spyder880(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
Jakumo:

Please don't try and run away now that you have started up this subject, 77Ken, for you are not even safe from these spirits underwater.

Myself, along with fellow scuba divers and muff divers encountered this vision from hell in just 40 feet of water, off the coast of Lagos, Nigeria.  I will post more pictures of the underwater battle that ensued after this picture was shot, if you are interested.   There was blood everywhere, I chit you not.

grin grin grin never laughed so hard in days, abeg keep em coming, since we are now so daft to believe everything in naija, eg. them tell you say them thief somebody prick by just touching his shoulder and people rushed in, beat the guy to coma and lynched the poor man! Naija we hail una belief system.
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 19, 2012
Warri Hotel Management Says Snake-Girl Rumour Was Spread By Competition
[img]http://thewillnigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=hotel_511755866.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
WARRI, February 17, (THEWILL) – T[b]he management of Hotel Excel located off Refinery Road, Effurun, near Warri in the Delta State has described reports that a girl transformed into a huge snake with a human head in the hotel as false, blaming the falsehood on faceless persons who are also in the hospitality business.

The management also discredited the purported video of a snake-girl being circulated in the social media as having originated from Indonesia as far back as 2010.[/b]

Excel Hotel promoter, Mr. Moses Odeh in a statement Friday said, “When I heard of the news, I was shocked. I started receiving calls from different parts of Nigeria and abroad. I had to go to Delta Broadcasting Service to broadcast to the people that nothing like that happened. It was the handiwork of competitors who see Hotel Excel as a threat,” said Chief Odeh.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the so-called strange creature was created in Indonesia in 2010 and could be found on the internet. This is what the primitive competitors used in blackmailing us by telling people that a lady turned into a snake in the hotel.

“Our rigorous regime of strict adherence to cleanliness, efficient services and security has endeared the hotel to both expatriates and Nigerians of high standards, including Presidents, Governors, Ministers, Senate President, Senators, Speakers of House of Representatives, Captains of Industries, Foreign Ambassadors and Ministers.

“Spreading falsehood is not a healthy way of competing with rivals. Let them bring their facilities to the standard of the Hotel Excel,” the statement added.

Recall that the oil city of Warri was Thursday enveloped by a blend of anxiety, disbelief and shock following tales that a girl turned in a huge snake at a popular hotel

THEWILL however reported that it had not been able to independently confirm whether anything that freaky actually happened and the management of the hotel did not even help matters after it called off a press briefing it had earlier scheduled for 7.pm Thursday without offering any explanations.

The owner of the hotel in a phone chat with THEWILL correspondent in Warri on Thursday said he had not finalized discussions with his lawyer hence he could not address the media. 

source
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by Freshtruth(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
77ken:
Wonders shall never cease in Nigeria, a girl was transformed into a snake with a head looking like dat of a Dog, rumour has it that the owner of the Hotel Excel along refinery road warri is a ritualist, with several people dying and disappearing under strange circumstances.
Yesterday the video of the said victim was circulated all over the warri metropolis. Must say I use to doubt such stories until yesterday. Pls any one with d video post it.
you not far from the truth that man na ritualist
Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by drtwist(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
77ken:
Stop spreading rumors! The said video is from Indonesia. Use Google

(1) (Reply)

Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Kidnapping: FG To Install CCTV Cameras On Highways / FG Raises Exchange Rate For Cargo Clearance To N951/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.