Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta (13278 Views)

Corper Stabs Boss In Calabar Over Clearance (photo) / Corps Member Chokes Girlfriend Over Rival In Delta / Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by strangest(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
SANCTO:

So wole soyinka is a Seaman. If the grey hair Papa is a CELEBRATED Cultist. What advice will he give to school Children? His Children must be capons and his generation gangsters.
When i was advising a young peep not to join cult He Said " the First Naija Lauret holder is a cultist"

OUR LEADERS ARE MEN OF THE UNDERWORLD!!! WE ARE FINISHED.
No wonder he has link with boko boys that s why they were after him!!  

Thank you my brother, It is time Wole Soyinka comes out in the public and apologies for the students murdered all over nigeria as a result to cult fight. Cultism is schools has killed more than Boko Haram.
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by searay(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
Such shld hv bn sent 2 d bokoramic republic of Nigeria. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by Harbb: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
And these are the people that are aspiring to lead this nation tomorrow. What a shame!
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by emmatok(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
SANCTO:

So wole soyinka is a Seaman. If the grey hair Papa is a CELEBRATED Cultist. What advice will he give to school Children? His Children must be capons and his generation gangsters.
When i was advising a young peep not to join cult He Said " the First Naija Lauret holder is a cultist"

And were did you read they are cult boys .
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by jspac(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
Beau Homme:

I don't blame them, they were posted to Ogun state. Suppose se na Bornu or Kano or Bauchi,etc, them for humble. Concluded my service last year in Jos. At the Passing-Out-Parade, what was on everyone's mind was to get back to their families in one piece. You'd seen (or heard of) so much bloodshed in one year, that on the send-off day,revelry is not one of your priorities, talk more violence.
Advice to NYSC: extend their service years, which they must complete in one of the Boko zones or the ethno-religious flashpoints. U go see violence, your cult swag go mellow.
They go see violence run grin
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by JaaizTech: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
Talk about the evil of Alcohol.If you obey God it is for your own good, you disobey him, then you reap the fruits of your disobedience
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by jspac(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
'pay no mind to the youths Cause it's not like the future
depends on it But save the animals in the zoo
Cause the chimpanzee dem a
make big moneY',Damian Marley
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by success4(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
Bad eggs angry angry angry
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by oiseworld: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
i dey laugh in nysc angry grin
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by Mcdondayan: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
Why is Ogun state always making d headlines 4 d wrong reaso. 1st gov scattered a church, 2nd he tell d former gov 2 exhume his fathers corpse,3rd an SSS studient speaks Nigerian english in state HA, nw its a copper stabing a colleague. Still in dis Ogun state we also heard on wazobia dem say news dat armed robbers entered govt lodge. WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS WRONG WITH OGUN STATE
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by delpee(f): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
The Pyrates Confraternity was a disciplined organisation. They came out in the open for major events on the campus to maintain order. Their "sailing" included walking the streets late at night with the street lights on so you could see them if you cared. Seems things went haywire in the early 80s when those who were rejected (according to those who claim to know) formed Eiye, Bucaneers etc. Pyrates stopped campus activities thereafter to avoid tarnishing their image. Unfortunately we still see all of them as having the difference of six and half a dozen.

WS certainly didnt set up a society that encourages senseless fights and murder.

SANCTO:

WS certainly didnt set up a society that encourages senseless fights and murder.
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2012
SANCTO:

You sound educationally deficient and bereft of information necessary in this discourse.
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by sylve11: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
none of ma business. cool
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by moshoodn(m): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2012
delpee:

The Pyrates Confraternity was a disciplined organisation. They came out in the open for major events on the campus to maintain order. Their "sailing" included walking the streets late at night with the street lights on so you could see them if you cared. Seems things went haywire in the early 80s when those who were rejected (according to those who claim to know) formed Eiye, Bucaneers etc. Pyrates stopped campus activities thereafter to avoid tarnishing their image. Unfortunately we still see all of them as having the difference of six and half a dozen.

used to sail. . . .2012-6
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by moshoodn(m): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2012
fresh_dude:

You sound educationally deficient and bereft of information necessary in this discourse.
explain better then, by guru.
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by moshoodn(m): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2012
strangest:

Thank you my brother, It is time Wole Soyinka comes out in the public and apologies for the students murdered all over nigeria as a result to cult fight. Cultism is schools has killed more than Boko Haram.
strangest:

na wa o. . . did soyinka force them to sign in?
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by chelseabmw(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2012
sad sad
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by erico2k2(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2012
NYSC=Gradute=Uni students probability of being Cultist
Now tell me who fight brake bottles and fire guns inour campuses Jew Men or men who belong?And for you guys dragging Soyinka's name from all these if one forms and Organisation and has a peaceful propagand 10 yrs down the Line it becomes militrylized and lebbeled terorist wont the founder be called terorist too in as much as they wanna diassociate themselves from IT?
delpee:

This is how most Militrilized goups formed they all had peaceful agendas in teh begining clasic example Real IRA in N Ireland,Isbulah in Palesitine.
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by Yeske2(m): 4:06am On Feb 18, 2012
ALCOHOL, smh
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by blank(f): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2012
See as people on this thread dey show their colour.
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by bulksms247(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2012
Am sure they haven't understand what life is about yet
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by wordychap: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2012
sbody took a glass too many. musn't b a cultist. blame self-discipline
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by bmatt: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
WHY MUST OUR PAPERS CARRY FAKE NEWS ALL THE TIME. THE INFORMATION IS NOT BY THE WAY NEAR THE REAL TRUTH. THE GUY THAT WAS STABBED IS UCHECHUKWU NOT UCHENNA. CHINONSO WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THE STORY, HE WAS JUST ON ALCOHOL.
THE REAL STORY: UCHECHUKWU WAS WALKING BY THE SECRETARIAT WHEN A BARMAN WAS ABUSING A CORPER. AND IMMEDIATELY HE (BARMAN) FLANGED A BROKEN BOTTLE ON THE CORPER GUY AND IT WENT TO LAND ON UCHECHUKWU'S HEAD AND CUT OF TWO OF HIS ARTERIES BY THE NECK REGION AND HE WAS IMMEDIATELY RUSHED TO HOSPITAL. THE BARMAN WAS BEATEN AND POLICE ARRESTED HIM. AS OF YESTERDAY HE WAS STILL AT THE POLICE CUSTODY. THE PICTURE OF THE BARMAN AND SOME OF THE CORPER'S BEATING HIM CAN BE SEEN ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE PUNCH NEWSPAPER FRIDAY 17TH FEB 2012. UCHECHUKWU IS DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL ALREADY. HE IS DOING GREAT NOW. JUST THAT HE STILL HAVE HIS EAR AND NECK REGION BANDAGED WITH WOOLS AND PLASTERS.
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by ayodele123(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
Blame the NYSC Autorities
How did the NYSC call up a ''Boko Haram'' for the Youth Service?
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by segebobo: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2012
Chai, dem don carry allowee money drink finish!
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by DejiOluyem(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2012
Guys could you believe I know this guys, especially John, we are both serving here in Abeokuta, even we play, eat together, but i stil wonder what could have gone wrong, am BatchB, he is BatchA, so I was not at the scene. But I really pitied him, he had just been released from cell 2days ago. But I can tell you he is not a cultist like you think o, but actually don't know what happened. Guys forgive him, thoough they really bleeped up.
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by nkim(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2012
I just passout 4rm Nysc,2011 Batch A corps member i serve in Nsukka Enugu state, i was Corps Liaison Officer,Mechanical Engineering with 5ys Experince in Machine shop as a Fitter Machinist,pls any body with connection shold pls hok me up. I need a job
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by Ligxy(f): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
SANCTO: So wole soyinka is a Seaman. If the grey hair Papa is a CELEBRATED Cultist. What advice will he give to school Children? His Children must be capons and his generation gangsters.

Never knew some people re still this foolish. smh for u
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kini Big deal.. Na today University Students start to break bottle?! angry ..
Re: Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta by vicfajeze: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
igbo guys with dia wahala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Official Call-up Letter Sample (photos) / Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.