Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Anambra Joins Oil-producing States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Joins Oil-producing States (32896 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by BlackPikiN(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
noiseless:

Yea! The guy called alhj_harem will do a good job of advocating for them when they/he starts the igbo denying syndromes,he wont even waste time to go dish out some proves that the people of OTUOCHA are not igbo or he can even take up a name and claim he is from there and tell us they are not igbo.  It's not a thing of today grin grin

lol.
Na him go be the agent.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
Abeg, Abeg, i no be igbo agaian oh  grin grin grin grin Am moving down my ends  with my boys to take over, amnesty for my boys if not Nigeria will be no More cool)infact next president of nigeria have to be me AK47 if not, Nigeria will experience different level of militancy  angry Am securing the huge gas area that one na my land tongue
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
CODE RED CODE RED CODE RED CODE RED angry angry angry
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^Dem go soon dey claim say dem be Anambra and not Igbo. What kind of quack people dey Naija. cheesy cheesy

One professor go come out with his own history say Anambra people come through Sierra Leone before dem come settle for Anambra.

They have Igbo names but e no mean say dem be Igbo. hahahaha,

Dem go change their names soon.

eg.
Igbo-Ukwu---Figbo-Fukwu.
Onitsha-Lonitsha
Upper Iweka-Upper Riweka.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg no kill me here,my lungs wan collapsed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Justcash(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^Dem go soon dey claim say dem be Anambra and not Igbo. What kind of quack people dey Naija. cheesy cheesy

One professor go come out with his own history say Anambra people come through Sierra Leone before dem come settle for Anambra.

They have Igbo names but e no mean say dem be Igbo. hahahaha,

Dem go change their names soon.

eg.
Igbo-Ukwu---Figbo-Fukwu.
Onitsha-Lonitsha
Upper Iweka-Upper Riweka.

Just like the RUMU-something magics in the south south.
LMAO! No be small thing o!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
Honestly all these unfortunate igbo denying syndromes are mainly because the "owners of nigeria" don't treat everyone as equal and with equal opportunities, besides who would really in their right mind start adding the letter Rs to their names when originally it starts with the letters Os,As,etc,etc just because they were dragged and manipulated to do so with a hidden agenda by the very wicked minded nigerian govt. I have only love for the ikwerres anyway.
BlackPikiN:

lol.
Na him go be the agent.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2012
Ehen! I am not Umuoji boy anymore! U guys are trying to force ur identity on us but we arent Igbo! We came from the bini land. . .from now on my towns name is Rumuoji snd not some Igbo imposed identity!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Afam4eva(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Ehen! I am not Umuoji boy anymore! U guys are trying to force ur identity on us but we arent Igbo! We came from the bini land. . .from now on my towns name is Rumuoji snd not some Igbo imposed identity!

This is the internet where anybody can claim to be from Rumuoji. Rumoji people are Igbos. This denial started after oil was discovered in Rumuoji.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by udezue(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2012
I beg Anambra ppl can never be as moronic as Ikwerre ppl. Its a fact Ikwerre are the resident lazy morons of Igbo land not Anambra ppl. Let em continue to carry that torch. We no dey envy their stupidity.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2012
afam4eva:

This is the internet where anybody can claim to be from Rumuoji. Rumoji people are Igbos. This denial started after oil was discovered in Rumuoji.

No,the whole Anambra arent Igbos but ppl from bini who where forced to adopt Igbo language! you want us cause we have oil ?
Odika ighotalo ife naga ebea.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

No,the whole Anambra arent Igbos but ppl from bini who where forced to adopt Igbo language! you want us cause we have oil ?
Don mind them ibos,their greed is too much they want us to be ibo because we get plenty oyeli and gasp bloody thieves their throat go kill them angry angry
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Afam4eva(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Anambra people were once in the same state with Enugu. You people are disclaiming Igbo because they gave you a new state. I know Anambra people that call themselves Igbo.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
ak47mann:

Don mind them ibos,their greed is too much they want us to be ibo because we get plenty oyeli and gasp bloody thieves their throat go kill them angry angry

these ppl are land snatchers! We be bini ppl who were forced to speak Igbo language and also forced to adopt their traditions!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by BlackPikiN(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^Afam no get the joke o.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Afam4eva(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^Afam no get the joke o.

I get the drift.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ranlaen: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
haba how much oil is there even that there is so much talk,no one fit say exactly.
when ondo and edo open well i no see so much song and dance .
u go think say the oil there pass saudi arabia reserve .
igbos like money pass god even if nah 20 naira worth of oil. grin grin
take am easy no kill yourself over unverified amount of oil.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
All these ibo people mind your business,why are you too greedy haba we are not ibo and never will angry angry angry na by force
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
ranlaen:

haba how much oil is there even that there is so much talk,no one fit say exactly.
when ondo and edo open well i no see so much song and dance .
u go think say the oil there pass saudi arabia reserve .
igbos like  money pass god even if nah 20 naira worth of oil. grin grin
take am easy no kill yourself over unverified amount of oil.
but anambra people control one third of Nigeria gas bloody parasite angry angry angry
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by chino11(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
Its Anambra and the other Igbos being Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and Imo that formed SE. grin Funny tho

Anambra is a monolithic state.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
afam4eva:

Anambra people were once in the same state with Enugu. You people are disclaiming Igbo because they gave you a new state. I know Anambra people that call themselves Igbo.

very few Anambra see themselves as Igbos! And for the fact we were lumped into the same state with Enugu doesnt mean we are the same! My towns name was Rumuoji but it was changed during the old eastern Nigeria to Umuoji so that it can sound Igbo! Even Nri used to be called Runri untill one Igboman called Zik changed it yo Nri or Nshi!  We arent Igbos,simply.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Afam4eva(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

very few Anambra see themselves as Igbos! And for the fact we were lumped into the same state with Enugu doesnt mean we are the same! My towns name was Rumuoji but it was changed during the old eastern Nigeria to Umuoji so that it can sound Igbo! Even Nri used to be called Runri untill one Igboman called Zik changed it yo Nri or Nshi!  We arent Igbos,simply.

You people should keep deceiving yourself. Anmabra people are Igbos, period.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2012
Ok,thats enough before I attract anger from my ancestors!!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Ok,thats enough before I attract anger from my ancestors!!
B4 AMADIOHA descend on us,i just want to know hw this lost igbos feel when they denial their ancestors,to be honest it sucks,i don't care if we get oyelli and gasp as they call it.Really suck cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ranlaen: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

haba even before biafra is reborn the seeds of civil war looms grin
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
ak47mann:

B4 AMADIOHA descend on us,i just want to know hw this lost igbos feel when they denial their ancestors,to be honest it sucks,i don't care if we get oyelli and gasp as they call it.Really suck cool

Sometimes I feel like you read my mind! Ak,kee ebe isi,biko?
I said let me swim the Ikwerre water a bit and see how it feels but it feels like I am denying my very father who brought me into this world and there is no honour,pride nor respect in that! I feel very ashamed of myself! And now I get to understand the mentality of an  average Ikwerre man. . .very weak bunch just like the lazy Onicha folks!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Igwe9(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
Una no go kill person with laughter for here, atleast people go know say that '' Ihe di be oke' di be ogini, denying your root 'cos of oil, hmm!

Obi anuri m kita bu na ' onu kwuru njo na ekwuzi mma na ebe umu igbo no ugbua'.

O ga adiririri umu igbo mma

This should be added to thread that was asking for the contribution of the SE to the economy of Nigeria.

I guess Nigeria of today worship oil more than human resource but thank God Igbo of today has both.
Let see what the tune of the music wil now be.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
Igwe.:

Una no go kill person with laughter for here, atleast people go know say that '' Ihe di be oke' di be ogini, denying your root 'cos of oil, hmm!

Obi anuri m kita bu na ' onu kwuru njo na ekwuzi mma na ebe umu igbo no ugbua'.

O ga adiririri umu igbo mma

This should be added to thread that was asking for the contribution of the SE to the economy of Nigeria.

I guess Nigeria of today worship oil more than human resource but thank God Igbo of today has both.
Let see what the tune of the music wil now be.
The question will be,can other regions kindly name their contributions in the union apart from (SS) you will found out their is nothing they contribute really, once we sort out river Niger seaport people will stop going to Lagos to clear their goods,do you no the amount of corruption we have in NNPC? is shocking,let see how ribadu deal with that department,NNPC office is not run by the owners of the resources,other groups occupy the whole department and issuing deals to their people,thats why you see an aboki from zanfara owing oyelli wells and he probably haven't seen his oyelli wells or knows how the enviroment looks like. Just the location were his oil well dey thats all,anybody that try to stop that money flow will get it,either you are president or prime minister cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by udezue(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
Lmao @ y'all.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ranlaen: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
udezue:

Lmao @ y'all.
i no fit laugh myself .
when people make money their god this is the result.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Afam4eva(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
ranlaen:

i no fit laugh myself .
when people make money their god this is the result.

Shut your face already.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Igwe9(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2012
ak47mann:

The question will be,can other regions kindly name their contributions in the union apart from (SS) yopu will found out their is nothing really they contribute,do you no the amount of corruption we have in NNPC? is shocking,let see how ribadu deal with that department,
Maybe you did not go through all the posts there, else you would have seen a post that named Boko haram.

wink
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
Igwe.:

Maybe you did not go through all the posts there, else you would have seen a post that named Boko haram.

wink
sorry my reply is up there,my keyboard is acting up cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don mind that yeye aboki,their days are numbered.This is our time bro cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With The 92 Year Old Woman Who Donated N1M For Buhari / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.