Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues (22368 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM / Occupy Nigeria: Guess Who We Caught ‘Dressing Up’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by kay1one(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2012
2morrow D IDIAT!  WILL WANT PEOPLE TO BUY AND PATRONIZE THE SAME ALBUM HE WAS WORKING ON! IDIAAAAT!!!!!!!!! MCHEEEWWW!
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by KokoBeware: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2012
2morrow D IDIAT! WILL WANT PEOPLE TO BUY AND PATRONIZE THE SAME ALBUM HE WAS WORKING ON! IDIAAAAT!!!!!!!!! MCHEEEWWW!

Thats what he had to be very careful about, he had to remain neutral, did u expect him to start explaining why he support subsidy removal?? or why he doesnt the interview wld have delved deeper and its obvious that is not his territory.

He did the right thing by ending the interview sharply, though he could have handled it interview better,
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
angry angry
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by abdul123(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
Is he not suppose to know more Dan d ordinary man!!! Idiot wey care only about him musiz ,
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by abdul123(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
Is he not suppose to know more Dan d ordinary man!!! Idiot wey care only about him musiz ,
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by abdul123(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Basics007: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
He said his publicist didnt tell him it was a political interview. Dude you are about to be interviewed by saharareporters! What do you think they do? Is this vibe magazine or something?
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by iluvnaija: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
I wonder why people are saying dbanj is not a politician so therefore he should not be ask political question. Wen he was collectin his share of the national cake by becoming scapegoat for jonathan, nobody complained. I dont think there is any celebrity in pies morgan program without answering 1 or 2 questions about obama or other politicians. We are were we are today because nigerians dont learn. Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by atasteve: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ability to say what you mean is not common
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by obowunmi(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
[b]Even the st.up .i.d girl [/b]doing the interview says Fuel is 65 naira, this is NOT true. Its 97.

She is as CLUELESS AS DBANJ. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Idowuogbo(f): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
^Loool see bypassing,I almost tot u were trying to hollar ID cheesy
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by obowunmi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
No its you I want.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Idowuogbo(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Pardon?
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by obowunmi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
wetin I suppose bypass. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by chrysso83(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
This guy has got nattin upstairs. All he knows is get high on igbo and sing to Don Jazzy's beats. He cant answer simple questions bothering on national issues. even d un ambassador he is, he doesnt know his responsibilities. Must u be a politician 2 know wats happening in ur country? proud anu mpam.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by lanrock(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
Skibanj, u said u are not a politician and u are convinvced pple to vote for GEJ. U are a complete LAIR. Da t shows dat u av already paid for d campaign u did 4 GEJ. angry angry sad embarassed
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
obowunmi:

wetin I suppose bypass. undecided undecided undecided
Lool clown
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by flexdee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2012
The headline of this thread should have been D'banj made a fool of himself.

How can our so-called celebrity claimed that he was not aware of the happening in his own country cos he was in the UK during the incident WTF, that's terribly bad and that must be a joke of the century.

D'banj is a bloody liar. smh
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by kross01(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
little wonder why his lyrics never makes sense to an average listener. imagine the arrogance!! over bloated ego that will soon hit the thorns, useless egocentric!
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by cap28: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
can you play any musical instrument? no

do you have a good singing voice? no

are you a great dancer ? no

can you read or write music? no

so why does this fool call himself a musician?

i read somewhere that this fool was comparing himself to Fela Anikulapo Kuti - first of all Fela satisfied all of the above criteria and even created an entire new sound known as afrobeat - what has this fool contributed to african music - absolutely nothing.

and yet gullible nigerians who have nothing to do with their money buy this idi.ots music.

Look at the kind of sacrifices Fela made for nigerian people using his music - he actually said that music should be used as a weapon of revolution because the african people are not yet liberated from their oppressors - lets compare that to this money hungry, fame obsessed, star struck former area boy.

Instead of showing his solidarity with the nigerian masses who spend their hard earned money buying his rubbish music he had the audacity to get agitated because the interviewer (chika who i think is a brilliant interviewer) asked him questions he didnt want to answer.

NIGERIANS BOYCOTT THIS FOOL'S MUSIC - HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR MONEY - PERIOD!
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by queensmith: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
^ he's an entertainer. You have to give it to him he is funny. I believe that video was his first official comic attempt.
I used to think i was harsh on dbanj but after that washing your making me feel sorry for him! lol

And to add to your list he is also a razz idlot!
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by cap28: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
queensmith:

^ he's an entertainer. You have to give it to him he is funny. I believe that video was his first official comic attempt.
I used to think i was harsh on dbanj but after that washing your making me feel sorry for him! lol

And to add to your list he is also a razz idlot!

so why doesnt he become a stand up comedian?

funny my arse!

this guy is about as funny as a dead baby
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by obowunmi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
cap28:

this guy is about as funny as a dead baby

HARSH!
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by obowunmi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
But he is the perfect example of the growing rates of Nigerian youths who call themselves musicians but lack sense or talent except a good studio and atuotune.

They can't sing or do anything, yes, politicians pay them millions of naira to entertain. So whose fault ? The Nigerian culture currently promotes mediocrity.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by cap28: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^^^

exactly - and instead of being grateful to the people who made him rich he has the audacity to plead ignorance on an issue as important as fuel subsidy removal - what kind of ingrate behaves like this?

what stopped him from showing solidarity with all those people who came out en masse in ojota park to fight for justice? why wasnt he there along with Femi and Seun Kuti, Sina Peters and many other illustrious nigerian musicians who actually care about moving nigeria forward?

honestly this guy is a complete write off.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by moremi2008(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2012
cap28:

^^^^^

exactly - and instead of being grateful to the people who made him rich he has the audacity to plead ignorance on an issue as important as fuel subsidy removal - what kind of ingrate behaves like this?

what stopped him from showing solidarity with all those people who came out en masse in ojota park to fight for justice? why wasnt he there along with Femi and Seun Kuti, Sina Peters and many other illustrious nigerian musicians who actually care about moving nigeria forward?

honestly this guy is a complete write off.

I think he feels above those musicians you have mentioned. After all, he is now signed with Kanye West and is a bit above Nigerian riff-raff politics. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 21, 2012
moremi2008:

I think he feels above those musicians you have mentioned. After all, he is now signed with Kanye West and is a bit above Nigerian riff-raff politics. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kanye west is strongly political, if i'm not mistaken

i remember how he was dissing bush in the aftermath of katrina
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by moremi2008(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2012
oyb:

kanye west is strongly political, if i'm not mistaken

i remember how he was dissing bush in the aftermath of katrina

But D'Banj doesn't know this. He has never followed the news, remember? All he knows is that he is now on Kanye's label and thus, above the rest. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Jaden, Goof Around In Adorable Father And Son Photos / Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.