Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,444 members, 7,853,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Chinese Doctor(njpc) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chinese Doctor(njpc) (1103 Views)

The Computer-doctor / Very Funny, How To Speak Chinese / Chinese and Asian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Doctor(njpc) by ekeroyal(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2012
A guy from America goes to China, while in China he has unprotected sex. He then returns to the States after two weeks, he noticed bright green and purple freckles. He immediately goes to see a doctor.
Doc says this is a rare disease called Mongolian VD I'm sorry but the only cure is to amputate your joysteek.
Horrified he goes the following day to see a Chinese doctor for another option
The doctor examines him and say "Ah yes Mongolian VD. Vely lare disease"
The guy says I know that, what should I do? My American doc says I must amputate my joysteek.
Chinese doc laughs and say stupod Amelican docta always want to opelate. They make more money that way. No need to opelate!
Thank you the guy replies
Yes say the Chinese doc "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Joysteek fall off by itself! You save money

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Chinese Doctor(njpc) by Agybabe(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2012
Save money indeed!
Re: Chinese Doctor(njpc) by ekeroyal(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2012
"TWO WONGS"

A Chinese couple named Mr. and Mrs. Wong had a child. They asked the nurse if they could see their child. The nurse brought their baby, and it was a white baby. The two of them said "But that's a white baby, and we are Chinese and two Wongs don't make a white."
Re: Chinese Doctor(njpc) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2012
Hmm. . .funny.
Re: Chinese Doctor(njpc) by ekeroyal(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2012
^^thanks honey wink
Re: Chinese Doctor(njpc) by swtchicgurl: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2012
funny but can't we get decent jokes again! grin grin
Re: Chinese Doctor(njpc) by ekeroyal(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2012
^^It depends on your definition of decent my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need Help Pls. / Cough Syrup / Cartoon Of The Day! Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.