Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business (48204 Views)

Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" / Soap Making In Nigeria / Soap-making Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by Joeself1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Joedestar: As a young entrepreneur or a starter,u dont need to be discouraged.just make your research and start small.u dont need 2 hv all the money in the world before u start soap production.when u start ,u will knw d next step 2 take.let us stop looking 4 job,let us create jobs 4 ourselves.as 4 me iam about going in 2 d business of soap making and dat is y iam on dis site.
me too bro
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by lgboks(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Am alreaddy doing dis biz(on a small scale sha)...ma problem now is about my label(xpecially nafdac no) can I get an already produced label and also get fine containers? Looking 4ward to positive feedbacks..
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by bestplanb: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2013
yes you can get ready made label but the disadvantage is that it won't carry your contact
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by lgboks(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
bestplanb: yes you can get ready made label but the disadvantage is that it won't carry your contact
no be wen I get ma own label wit ma contact na I'm nafdac go dey locate me?....am jst confused...
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by mivepa: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Learn all about soap and daily need items production.

Learn how to produce, package and market such items as:
1. Bar soap
2. Liquid soap
3. Antiseptic Disinfectant ( Dettol )
4. Germicide (Izal)
5. Perfumes (Body spray)
6. AIR freshener
7. Insecticide
8. Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline )
9. Spiritual perfume
10. Ceramic tiles and toilet stain remover ( Harpic )
11. Face powder (Talcum)
12. Scouring powder ( Vim )
13. ... and so much more!

To get started, you need the 20 items self empowerment package which enables you to choose any particular product or set of products to begin with and build confidence over time.

Get Your Self-Empowerement Package here >>>
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by kehtoy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
I Need The Product abatanjkehinde@gmail.com
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by donromanus: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why are u talking about nafdac number why u are just starting?i produce my own and i hv been selling it wthout nafdac number.why are u afraid of government?since they cannot employ u,do anytin u can to help urself but don't steal.anyway u can start from laundry soap.dat is where i started and it doesn't require nafdac number.but if u muster the courage like me,switch into toilet or medicated soap.they are more profitable.if u doubt me,i can tell u about 3-4 widely used toilet soap brands in nigeria without nafdac number.THough production is my profession, nobody wil question me till i decide to hv nafdac number.

1 Like

Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by Sayvabs: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
I equally agreed that soap business is a good one. I'm into it myself. But it's not a business for N3,000 investor. We have big and multinational companies that into soap production. They have already set brand and standard. And customer know what they want. My advice is that anybody that's interested should start small but know that soap business is not for N3,000 investor. People saying ' it's highly lucrative' business are only tell you what you want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by Theonlyway: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dangote Throws his Dinner table open
Apart from being the richest man in Africa, Dangote is a “Low Margins Billionaire” getting wealth from selling products that has one of the lowest profit margins in the world like cement, sugar, flour and other consumables. That is the man’s secret to wealth-producing something that people can’t do without no matter the economy. You need millions of any of these products to support Nigeria, a country with highest black population in the world and fastest growth rate in Africa. this the man's secrets to wealth revealed.
Can you start producing product with low profit, but high turnover? because millions of people are already waiting to buy them from you while you ride home with consistent alert in your account. What are you waiting for. Join Dangote in production business today and smile to the bank as people buy?
Start making easy to produce consumables and make unending stream of income supplying a mass population. Discover the fastest selling product to start with right now. Get Practical training on how to produce them even from your house. learn the marketing, sales and packaging strategies. I am ready to release to you instructional recipe for any kind of market with easy to start production methods. Now don't take my words for it.Get your hands on it. Get free product to start now and make money 08023982600

Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by emmaliver(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
mivepa:
Learn all about soap and daily need items production.

Learn how to produce, package and market such items as:
1. Bar soap
2. Liquid soap
3. Antiseptic Disinfectant ( Dettol )
4. Germicide (Izal)
5. Perfumes (Body spray)
6. AIR freshener
7. Insecticide
8. Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline )
9. Spiritual perfume
10. Ceramic tiles and toilet stain remover ( Harpic )
11. Face powder (Talcum)
12. Scouring powder ( Vim )
13. ... and so much more!

Get all the production, packaging and marketing details you need along with Mentorship support.

Get started right away!
Send an email to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com
i am interested. emmaliver4eva@yahoo.com
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by babytejiri(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2017
applerose:
Soap making is a truly lucrative business, easy to start with very little capital.

With as little as N3,000 you can start soap making.

Get details on how to produce and market the following products:

1. Soap (liquid and solid)
2. Antiseptic disinfectant
3. Germicide
4. Stain remover for ceramic tiles and toilet bowl
5. Insecticide
6. Air freshener
7. Petroleum jelly
8. Perfume (Body spray)
9. ...and so much more

Send your request by email to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com

Would a business plan on soap production PDF interest you?

1 Like

Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by imybee: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thank u very much, u just gave me hope, d way some other people sounded was so discouraging, thank God I managed to scroll till I got to ur post, I almost gave up

1 Like

Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by mceze(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2018
applerose:
Soap making is a truly lucrative business, easy to start with very little capital.

With as little as N3,000 you can start soap making.

Get details on how to produce and market the following products:

1. Soap (liquid and solid)
2. Antiseptic disinfectant
3. Germicide
4. Stain remover for ceramic tiles and toilet bowl
5. Insecticide
6. Air freshener
7. Petroleum jelly
8. Perfume (Body spray)
9. ...and so much more

Send your request by email to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com

Interested-angelezeus@yahoom.com
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by belovedaja(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
3000 naira how?
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by gistcity(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2018
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by ashleysummer: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
I've realized that those making a living at soapmaking are selling wholesale, doing classes & many are even selling supplies like this one https://thesoapguy.com/ . I've been selling homemade soap for 2 years, & don't show a profit on my books yet. I've put everything I've made back into my business.
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by laivwire(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
before I put my head into any production business, I need my mind fully made up and my cash ready and in position. Production is not beans especially when you intend to generate reasonable revenue from it that can sustain your living.

I've put my life savings into some original ideas and came out burnt but yes I learnt some valuable lessons like the one shared above. Never mistake hustle for business. They are totally different.

For how long will you be doing hide and seek with Govt officials, or begging market retailers to shelf your products, or eating from your main business capital just to kill daily hunger.

Get a solid plan, have another job that's putting food on your table so you're not under pressure and third have enough capital to start and run the business all inclusive for at least 1 full year before you start making returns. This will give you the chance to waddle in your trial and error before you get things right. Otherwise, you rush in and get rushed out in a painful way.

If its #3,000 or #100,000 or #200,000 you have, go and do buying and selling of "fast-moving cheap products" not watches or phones that once customers buy, it'll take a whole year before they need another one. Buy cheap stuff in few quantities that if you realize it's not moving as expected, you quickly liquidate and save the remainder of your hard earned hustle money to push into another viable hustle.
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by nach1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
page9:
For as long as you intend to produce for commercial purpose and sell to the general public. NAFDAC registration and approval is a MUST!
You will face d challenge more in marketing because people are more aware about NAFDAC no on most products.

Some people like me will not touch your soap with a pole if it does not have NAFDAC number and I am sure I am not alone.

I know that soap production entails the mixture of several chemicals especially caustic soda and soda ash and if not properly produced, can damage human skin that come in contact with it.

To be able to market soap successfully, people must be willing to try your soap and you surely need to expand territory. In doing that, you may be fishing in dangerous water if you want to do commercial production without NAFDAC approval!

You may end up on NTA with Handcuffs like a criminal.

To get the NAFDAC approved standard factory, you will need a couple of millions.

You can learn about the production if you have passion for it but take your time before you take the plunge.

I have attended several seminars and bought several manuals on soap production but I don't think I have all the required resources to do justice to the business. For me, what is what doing at all is what doing well. No APOLOGY
You are nothing but a dream killer
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by NaijaPress: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
How to start soap making business in NIgeria...
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by mivepa: 3:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Soap making is a highly rewarding, fast moving and a very easy business requiring very low startup capital, typically N5,000.

It does not require electric power or expensive equipment.
Not everyone will buy a car but everyone needs soap!

Get details on how to start this and many more.

For just N1,500 you will get an Empowerment Kit on how to produce and market the following items:

1. Perfumes / Body Spray
2. Chocolate Drink
3. Bar Soap
4. Liquid Soap
5. Insecticide
6. Air Freshener
7. Custard
8. Hair Shampoo
9. Hair Conditioner
10. Cold Starch
11. Scouring Powder
12. Nail Polish Remover
13. Bleach
14. Talcum Powder
15. Dusting Powder
16. Fruit Juice
17. Perfumed Hand Wash
18. Ceramics Stain Remover / Toilet Stain Remover
19. Antiseptic Disinfectant
20. Germicide
21. More…

whao! Such a long list of over 20 items!

Want the empowerment kit?

Get it here... >>>
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by mivepa: 4:08am On Aug 04, 2020
And now, here is the Empowerment kit 2 which comes at N500.

It contains details on the following:

1. Product Label Publishing
2. Preservatives and Food safety

This kit is an additional support kit for the earlier stated Empowerment Kit containing over20 daily-need items production details.
Want the kit?

Get it here... >>>
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by mivepa: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
To get started, you could get the 20 items self empowerment package which enables you to choose any particular product or set of products to begin with and build confidence over time.

Get Your Self-Empowerement Package here >>>
Re: Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business by mivepa: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Good morning, Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / N50 Stamp Duty: 10 Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.