Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The Killing Of Boko Haram In Nigeria(they Killed My Cousin) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Killing Of Boko Haram In Nigeria(they Killed My Cousin) (893 Views)

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Killing Of Boko Haram In Nigeria(they Killed My Cousin) by henrynoble(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
yesterday i lost my cousin that stays in maiduguri in the hands of these heartles BOKO HARAM, an only son with lots of responsiblity.i begin to ask my self wht will the mother do ,how can the widow survive without her only son.i saw ha wept,i saw ha cry,seems as if the whole world hs come to an end for ha,and i begin to ask if this should happen to our president wht will he do,how will he fill.this act of killing by these bloody boys is becoming too alarming,i am appealing to the FEDERAL GOVERNTMENT to put an end to ths nonsence.cos U DONT KON WHOI IS NEXT.
Re: The Killing Of Boko Haram In Nigeria(they Killed My Cousin) by BlackPikiN(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
Pls accept my sympathy.
If He's Igbo, then I must believe He's deaf.
Re: The Killing Of Boko Haram In Nigeria(they Killed My Cousin) by 9javoice1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
What is he doing in the north in the midst of all this evil around them.

what do u want the media to tell you "that igbo's are the target"
please may the soul of the dead rest in peace.

agwa onye nwere nti ya nuru.

biko gwakwa ndi ozo foro n'ugwu awusa ka fa lota wa.
Re: The Killing Of Boko Haram In Nigeria(they Killed My Cousin) by henrynoble(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2012
i tink the igbos are the target of this scandalous act by the northners,wen will an igbo man assume the throne of president of nigeria again?,i wish this act of tribalism in nigeria polictics can change,can any body tell me the reasonable post an igbo holds in nigeria?none we are gradually becoming slaves in our own land oh.a land that nnamdi azikewi fought for us,iwish we can be united any discover our true position in nigerian politics. i write with deep sorrow in my heart,i cry for help and i weep for justice,lets stop tribalism,lets stop nepotism,lets stop religoiusness in our society lets fight BOKO HARAM. WE NEED PEACE IN NIGERIA,
Re: The Killing Of Boko Haram In Nigeria(they Killed My Cousin) by Fahdyee: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Just some few hours ago I received a call from damaturu Yobe state that my cousin was shot dead outside d compound of his dad were pple came to the house to pay condelance over his fathers death were these heartles BOKO HARAM,came and drag him in presence of pple in front of his mum shot to death.all that I will say is to him we came into the world and to him we will all return. and only our good deeds shall set us free. I wept all thru the nite cos I was the last caller to call him to leave the house but unfortunately is was too late.ask my self wht will the mother do ,how can the widow survive react just yesterday the husband died now in her presence her son was killed..i heard of her scream on the background my friend who went there called me after I have finshed talking to my cousin.she seems as if the whole world hs come to an end for ha,this act of killing by these bloody sech in name of islam is uncalled for.I kmw I cannot take revenge over his death but I will continue to pray to the Almighty Allah to bring an end to dis and surely he shall punish dem in the hearafter hell fire shall be dere consiquence dis is becoming too alarming,i am appealing to the FEDERAL GOVERNTMENT to put an end to ths nonsence.cos U DONT KON WHOI IS NEXT.[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

It Was Letter To G.E.J All Right, But NOT From Transparency International! / Power Drunk Nigeria Governor Amosun Stepping Over A Young Nigerian Lad / Death Traps On Our Roads: Onitsha- Enugu And Okigwe- Umuahia Express Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.