Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa (6153 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist) / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 1:29am On Mar 01, 2012
see

Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2012
see
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by Uche2005: 3:22am On Mar 02, 2012
are
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
release his wife
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2012
release his wife
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by Uche2005: 2:49am On Mar 05, 2012
eee
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by emmke(m): 4:14am On Mar 05, 2012
u just have to love this musiwa guy. Dude is living in a world of his own. Musiwa u have my vote
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by deshclones(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2012
Whoever loves this guy should take him to a mental home ASAP, He is seriously sick cry cry
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by Uche2005: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
see
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
Its Wrong:That militant collect N65k & retired Army collect less N30k by Musiwa

This is pure nonsense, by the power vested on my uncle as the senior advocate of the masses Chief Gani fawehinmi . Its wrong and enough of this nonsense.

where in the world do you do that , given people who steal oil money and leaving retired military officers to suffer.
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2012
. it is not good to steal your people money

Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 3:15am On Mar 07, 2012
ff
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by Uche2005: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2012
Good picture
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by Uche2005: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
it is not good to steal your people money.
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
What I am pointing out is that only a Godly man can bring development, when people who steal comes to power. you cant find development. Godliness is important. an ondo man built the university of ilorin.
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by igbaodun: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2012
^^^

If you dont stop talking, Musiwa Adesegun, we will arrest you and send you to jail.
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
Arrested for what. For telling the truth.?

Look the reason I said Ojukwu was great, was because Ojukwu must have seen the satellite pictures of Nigeria before he die. And Ojukwu must have been told who I was on nairaland. That why Ojukwu kept quiet. He knew who was posting the pictures before they saw it clear in Nigeria. THe reason is my distance family member was Ojukwu boss in the army, He was the commanding officer of all of the military head of state Nigeria ever had. From Buhari to IBB, to Gowon to murtala ,   So Ojukwu kept quiet so that there would be peace and so that it should be   resolved peacefully.  This is why I posted the pictures.

So when you igbo online insult me, you dont know I was helping to save your lifes from a civil war.

What do you find on my facebook page. Do you see 500 army officers or is it 1000 army officers or is it more than 2000 army officers.  Why? because members of the army , knows that I am telling the truth and you politician are deceiving them. You can see why you need to make change now and as fast as you can.
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
What do you find on my facebook page. Do you see 500 army officers or is it 1000 army officers or is it more than 2000 army officers. Why? because members of the army , knows that I am telling the truth and you politician are deceiving them. You can see why you need to make change now and as fast as you can.

I am trying to save all of your life.
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
This was the reason, I assume they kept on posting Ojukwu thread so I can see it, saying it was Ok to remove the western Niger from Nigeria because Ojukwu was trying to prevent another civil war in Nigeria. I said who carried my sister from the hospital home on the day she was born? that answer, I will tell you later.
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2012
igbaodun, my written over the internet have made impact to the lifes of millions of Nigerian positively.

Look everytime I see Temitope Egbedeyi of channel television my heart lift for joy because many years ago, they wanted to shut down private universities at that time, because they were new and they were not meeting up. And I did write that time trying to make a point to the govt the need why they should not shut down all private universities at that time. even while others said they should.  And i explain the need to even license more private universities and to the glory of God and not man. In less than 48 hours the decision was reserved , not only that, more private universities were given license immediately. And now many years after she is a product of those universities and it bring joy to the heart. And the new power stations in nigeria was because I wrote about the need and also told them where to site them.

You see I am trying to bring what Obafemi awolowo could not achieve in his life time for the people. Awolowo was only able to introduce universal primary school. And with the private universities , you still need 80 more to go. 

The internet should not be about Atiku married many wives, it should not be about insulting people. It should be about idea to make people lifes better.  this is what I am trying hard to do.

this is some of the universities many years later. Like I explained at that time, it takes time for a tree to grow. And in the first stage, it grows roots and roots smell and are dirty.  even why people like Temitope Egbedeyi are the  guinea pigs of this experiment, the final solution will be worth all of our money.  nothing good comes easy, many years after, there are about 50 of this in that country later.

babies crawls before they walk
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2012
more
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2012
more
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by Uche2005: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2012
chineke
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
Look at this picture, they are supporting me all the way. It tell you, the danger is ahead. Nigeria will end up in civil war and they are scared. That is the oni of ife , the sultan of sokoto and the emir of kano.  Oni of ife is the head of the Yoruba people while the others lead the hausa/fulani people.  they trying but the politician are too selfish my brother.

You can see how many people show up, it is because there is trouble coming .

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade; the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar; Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero; Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari; Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris; Alakene of Ikenne, Oba Adeyinka Onakade; His Royal Highness, Oba Abimbola Fatunmise; His Royal Highness, Oba Taofeek Osunmakinde; the Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe; Jaja of Opobo, King Dandeson Douglas Jaja; Amayanabo of Nembe, King Edmund Daukoru; Orodje of Okpe, King Mudjakpero. Governor of Lagos State, represented by Special Assistant on Youth, Sports and Social Development, Dr Dolapo Badru; Governor of Ondo State, represented by the Commissioner for Special Duties, Hon. Niran Sule-Akinsuyi; Governor of Niger State, represented by his Commissioner for Sports, Hon. Hassan Abdullahi and representative of Governor of Ogun State; and Governor of Osun State represented by Dr. Leke Ipaye.

Other dignitaries present at the event were former governor of Lagos State, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu; former governor of Ogun State, Chief Gbenga Daniel; former governor of Lagos State in the Second Republic, Alhaji Lateef Jakande; former governor of Ogun State, Chief Segun Osoba; former governor of Osun State, Chief Bisi Akande; former governor of Edo State, Chief John Odigie Oyegun, who also represented Chief Edwin Clark and former deputy governor of Lagos State, Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu.

Also present were Professor Ben Nwabueze (SAN); Justice Muhammad Uwais, General Alani Akinrinade, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, Professor Akin Mabogunje, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Senator Daisy Danjuma, Reverend (Mrs) Tola Oyediran, Senator Oloruninbe Mamora, who also represented Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State; Sir Olaniwun Ajayi, Professor Anya O. Anya, Professor Gabriel Ogunmola; Vice Chancellor, Lead City University, Professor Oladimeji Faborode, Professor Jubril Aminu, Ambassador Segun Apata, Ambassador Segun Olusola, Chief Frederick Fasheun, Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, Mr Ayo Opadokun, Mr Musliu Smith, Dr Tunji Braithwaite, Group Captain Salaudeen Latinwo, Reverend Sam Adesua, MD/EIC, African Newspapers of Nigeria (ANN Plc), Senator Tony Adefuye, Professor Tunde Babawale, Professor Toyin Falola, Professor Banji Oyeyinka, Mr Fola Oke, Controller, Human Resources, ANN Plc.

Others are former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Muhammed Lawal Uwais; Professor Akin Mabogunje, Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, Dr Femi Okunrounmu; Vice Admiral Akintunde Aduwo (retd.); Prince Bola Ajibola, represented by Mr M. A. Dabiri; Prof.  E.O. Akanki, Hon Wale Osun, Prof. A. O. Popoola, Hon Justice Bage, Mr Tokunbo Ajasin, Archbishop and Bishop (Mrs) George Amu, Prof.  D.O.S. Noibi, Mr Bisi Olatawura, Abiola Jobi-Fele, Dr K.K. Oloso, Prof. Adigun Agbaje, Prof Ayo Banjo, Chief (Mrs) Adenike Grange, Prof.  Ayo Olukotun, Hon Onasanya Solaja, Chief Bayo Fadoju, Comrade Wole Aina and Mrs Rose Rewane-Dafinone.

Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
this is the head of igbo Oheneze Prof. Ben Nwabueze supporting in a picture by joining the protest. they are scared. The politician are been selfish and risking the lifes of millions of people.

Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
It is only a nation conference of ethnics group that can resolve this issue. let them speak their minds. Oil is a gift of God. but people life is precious.
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
you can see they killed two people already

Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
see
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2012
may change
Re: Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa by musiwa43: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2012
may change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seaport In The South East / Implications Of The Results So Far / Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrates Easter With 200 Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.