Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? (63701 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Has Six Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Elder (Dr.) T. E. Oyakhilome Has Passed On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by FXKing2012(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2012
See what joblessness and idleness is turning our youths into. Crossman and Ant_PastChris why dont u get a life?
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by Azibalua(f): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2012
crossman9:

So we must weigh and measure the truth according to the scripture?  But why then does man think he is a spirit being then strange hey?
I would be happy to debunk the “theory of evolution”
Or as I like to call it the “Theory of evil Allusions” 
When the very books of the bible teach a different picture to the one these teachers teach or preacher or pastors like (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome)
The Answer is this man loves his own knowledge not the knowledge of the “Eternal and living God”
“Yahweh” he sent us his prophets teachers and men of great wisdom but man in his own arrogance loves his own understanding?
So now is the time for truth to be restored to the people of God and you wonder which truth?
The bible is this truth, because like in most “cults” just like in (Christ Embassy) they replace the word of God with their
own books explaining away simple truths, putting faith in man not the creator’s ultimate book his holy word the “holy bible”

Mediocrity on rampage
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by mbaemeka(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2012
Anti-PastChris:

he said all these things i have proof of them all in books and videos and some are online i am the one that posted the video

ma.st.ur.ba.tion is not sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome says? Really full version for all the doubters?

that is just one in hunderds of videos i have and book like the Rhapsody of realities

Rhapsody of realities and the false teaching of Christ Embassy

Key word here “Productivity” this reveals the true mind set of the church and the pastors in charge of it is all about production and making more of an increasing faith in the almighty manna, which is money,  their language is clear and truly revealing as Someone once said: This shows the true version of their Christianity and it is a business model to these “Spiritual Entrepreneurs"
Their own speech and language betrays them and tells us a hidden truth about them?See even apostle Paul was stop he failed sometimes proof for those who doubt me
On a good note this is positive and a welcoming thought, we all need encouragement in times of darkness, but what we don’t need is a false representation of the word truth which this statement reveals it is a “Think Positive Gospel” but it is not the “Gospel of Christ” and Jesus told us in the world we would have tribulation but be of good cheer I have overcome the world. But there is hope here in this passage, but there is also tribulation which is a fact of life in this world, but in “Christ Embassy” you as a child of God you will never have this because your born again and you are gods which is a lie, one (you are not a gods) we are “god like beings” second there is not one apostle that did not have trouble or tribulations
The key word here is tribulation how can you be a success if you were told you would have tribulation which would lead to sickness and pain and suffering unclothedness and poverty like Jesus said we would have the poor always with us but me meaning Jesus you shall not always have? Now I know the next comment I will get is this I will be called a baby who is in “Spiritual Darkness” but the apostle Paul was sick and there is many cases in the bible where people where sick and they were believers there was an article in the December issue in the 15th as well saying much the same thing this is more than likely ill-conceived attempt at spiritual regurgitation bring up the same old thing over and over again? Well Spirit does not have “D.N.A” this is preposterous to think along these lines only the very spiritually ignorant would even use such crowd metaphors, because the word of God, tells you clearly spirit is not based on the physical but on the spirit its self, spirit can only give birth to spirit as the book of john states clearly as the passages reveals below: God is SpiritBut the physical is a shadow of things to come that is why the tabernacle was built in such a way to give representation to the heavenly tabernacle but to say spirit has “D.N.A” which It has “NOT” the term “D.N.A” (Deoxyribonucleic acid)What will we be like when he comes Jesus Christ that is easy to see the bible spells is out clear as crystal the answer is and “angel” or better put “Spirit Beings” but notice he did not say Gods like he teaches? And we will be god like beings
So this exposes (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) “her school girl errors” in teaching and these people writing this are meant to be the best of the spiritual crop this only reveals there ignorance and poor quality of teaching where did he (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) get is (P.H.D) from it does not even tell you what his (P.H.D) is in it could be pluming for all we know? This is wrong we were “made to give him glory” and not made for his glory; even thou God gets glory from us he does not need a thing from man, but I know this is classic “Christ Embassy” teaching from (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) but the bible reveals another story all together? Here this passage below showing clearly Gods mind once again over ruling man kind

This shows clear what (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) is doing is usurping the very glory of God for himself and the members of the church and the people are so charmed with the school boy smile they don’t see how terrible his deception is it is utter blasphemy to the highest order?

Coupling it with his other teaching on “we are gods” which is also another  “false teaching” based on partly wrong translation form the “Masoretic text” it actually says “we are god like beings” in the Hebrew I know I have translated this myself using a computer?
This shows now the clear ignorance of these people who don’t know there bibles or run after truth like there life’s depend on it, because your life does depend on it? There nothing more than slick business people, making dims into dollars out of the precious truth of the Gospel there nothing more blind guides, there not even theologies they carve up the word like it a Sunday roast at the meal table? Devouring it for personal gain?
This is part of another teaching which he (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) says your made in the image of God so don’t speak against Gods workman ship this is to silence reason in the person so you will not question anyone in the church hence, he is mentally disarming you in short your put in metal chains and become a spiritual slave to their ministry?This is got be said this is the most blasphemies thing I have ever heard come out of a man’s mouth this is the same as Satan did he will be like the most high he will exalt himself above the most high God throne? Satan want to get all the glory for himself he was not content with being number 3 covering angel so hatched a plan to take the throne of God? Now we know that some blasphemies can be forgiven but I would charge anyone to never do it in the first place and this call yourself the glory of God is an abomination  quote] "Glory" is one of the most common words in scripture. In the Old Testament, the word is used to translate several Hebrew words, including Hod (הוד) and kabod; and in the New Testament it is used to translate the Greek word doxa (δόξα). The Hebrew word kabod (K-B-D) originally means "weight" or "heaviness." The same word is then used to express importance, honor, and majesty. Greek versions of the Hebrew Bible translated this concept with the word doxa, which was then used extensively in the New Testament as well. Doxa originally means "judgment, opinion", and by extension, "good reputation, honor". Assuming that these various words and uses should refer to a single underlying concept, St. Augustine renders it as clara notitia cumlaude, "brilliant celebrity with praise".Once again here is another scripture showing God does not share his glory
And God goes further and says it has to do with profaning his name
And before the usual we are his radiance and glory like they teach in the church this scripture show the Son is the radiance of God's glory read it this is clear?Read the rest of this chapter yourself and it will become clear (2 Thessalonians 2smileyThis is telling the members you don’t listen to your circumstance and people that is how some in the church would translate this passage here. This is a joke seeing they can’t even reason out the word of truth in scripture
This is called the power of suggestion telling you; what to think this I mind over matter? This is simple I thinking therefore “I think so I am” this one “O” one philosophy here for the simple?
Pavlov effect the virtual bell on the cash machine gets rung for the members with the key words below:
14. He has made you healthy,
victorious,
super-intelligent
prosperous
strong
influential and rich
14. ! Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!"
This is nothing more than some person using the carrot and stick for the donkey routine? There being conditioned and they don’t know it very sad This reveals the minds set of all these Christ Embassy people chasing a treasure pot at the end of rainbow they may as well believe in “little Green Leprechaun”

the longest rubble of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by kelz88(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
People still listen to this man?! Una get time.
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by crossman9(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
who is jobless

See what joblessness and idleness is turning our youths into. Crossman and Ant_PastChris why dont u get a life?

you are going to answer one day for all your doing and saying even the things i am doing will come before God i will not escape no man will hide you are lost in the church and it is clear to anyone who reads it i posted all the things he said and most of the correct teachings from the bible

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by crossman9(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
Luke 12:13-21

New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Rich Fool

13 Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”

14 Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?”

15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest.

17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain.

19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by crossman9(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
IS THIS COMMENT DIRECTED AT ME tongue tongue tongue tongue

Posted on: Today at 08:34:42 AMPosted by: Joagbaje
Insert Quote
Stop spuing your ignorance .

Did you know I defend you sometimes when they are bad mouthing you?
My beef is with deception not you I hope your well and God is blessing you
Have a beautiful day with many blessing on you
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by crossman9(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2012
Shame on you read more, then you would have a mind to make a point some people are talentless sad sad sad cool
So if you want knowledge seek it

"Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself. It requires talent to recognize genius" said Sherock Homes to Dr. Watson. Is it a correct statement?

Read more: "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself. It requires talent to recognize genius" said Sherock Homes to Dr. Watson. Is it a correct statement?

Mediocrity on rampage

Azibalua (f)
nigeria

Definition of 'mediocrity' Random House Webster's College Dictionary

1. (n.) mediocrity
the state or quality of being mediocre.

2. mediocrity
mediocre ability or accomplishment.

3. mediocrity
a mediocre person.

Etymology: (1400–50; late ME < MF < L )

Definition of 'mediocrity' Princeton's WordNet

1. (noun) averageness, mediocrity
ordinariness as a consequence of being average and not outstanding

2. (noun) second-rater, mediocrity
a person of second-rate ability or value
"a team of aging second-raters"; "shone among the mediocrities who surrounded him"
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by crossman9(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
tongue
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by AntiPastChris(m): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2012
(Pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” 2012 Date 26 February) Blasphemy

Birthdays are a tradition of this church but what I discovered next I found shocking and even to a “Catholics” this would be considered “Blasphemy” and a “Heresies” “Biblically” even to the “Catholic Church” it would be a shock and more than likely brand them as a group of “Heretics” for this? Which was during another “Birthday Celebration” which is another Pastor, it is none other than his Wife? (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) her birthday is on the following (Date 26th February) which is her “Birthday Celebration”

This was on “T.V” I was watching it on Saturday afternoon a program they have called (Totally Addicted) as the end of the show was on the program start with the usual glorifying the person; in the church above the God of heaven? which was no big surprise in this church I was watching then giving praise to (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) this time it was not as intense as (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) it was like she was a lesser god than (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) she was not the “Spiritual Barbie” of the Christian world like he is spiritual “ken to Barbie” like he was being presented at his birthday, which they as a church project him as the perfect poster boy for Christ; so he still is centre stage?  But here is it comes they were calling her “Mama” singing songs to her, and dancing this was worship there is no other way to view this action even lol they call it respect?
Then other videos comes on and they were calling her “Mother” we love you “Over” and “Over” again and again, I have that video so there is proof, that they are worshiping her, and what I heard and seen next was shocking to say the least?
I can give this statement of my past so here it goes?
I was young child going to “Catholic Boy’s School” so even I understood this to be “Blasphemy”
They’re all shouted “Mama” we love you then some other group in the church start to say you are the best, there is no one like you, your wonderful then one group said: you are; wait for it you are our mother then (one group said you are the (Mother of God) I could not believe it? I was thinking there is no evil these people won’t sink to at all?

This is a screen shoot of a video they have post on you tube for her birthday I thought this is bad even lol I can’t find a direct scripture in the bible saying it is wrong, it does not have any to support it in scripture either; to say it is correct? Well I thought how can she be the mother of God, was she alive two thousand years ago? When she should be dead if she was the mother of God. So look this title up on YouTube (Happy Birthday Rev Anita) here is the Url: just in case you can’t find it?

So nearly two thousand years dead in the ground, how can a woman born some years ago now, so how can  this woman (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) be the mother of God) she is woman born and who has had children, here is the names of the (Sharon Oyakhilome) and (Carolyn Oyakhilome) and now you can see she is not a virgin I keep thinking these people are obsessed with respect, and self-worship there is no limit to their shame and how far they exalt them self over the word of God?

But notice the statement of the members of “Milton Keynes” in the United Kingdom branch, and read them saying we are your sons and daughters in “Christ Embassy” and there thanking her for the chance to take the gospel to the world did she commission them to take the gospel to the ends of the earth I though “Jesus” did this in (Matthew 28 smiley and more how could she give birth to them spiritually maybe they meant, but notice there statements so I made a nice piece of art work depicting there many sins instead of “Marry Worship” it is (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) in place of Marys face and now it is “Pastor Anita Worship” so I made it here in the traditional “Mary Queen of Heaven” to illustrate the point she is a “goddess” in their eyes.
but there is people in the history of the bible that made some rather eye opening statements about the children of Israel and it was Moses notice the text passage out of the Torah in the book of “Bamidbar” more commonly referred to as “in the wilderness” the book of Numbers he was complaining about the people bothering about meat so he said to God he did not give birth to them, they were a burden to him? So now this is clear as Chrystal how can a another person give birth to people i.e. members not even Moses practice such a hideous twist on truth, like these members said we are your sons and daughters did she gave birth to them how foolish are these people blind guides?
(NIV) Numbers 11:12 did I conceive all these people? Did I give them birth? Why do you tell me to carry them in my arms, as a nurse carries an infant, to the land you promised on oath to their forefathers?
This was during a TV broad cast in the church and half the day was covering this event on “love world TV” channel (588) Sky TV on the U.K broad cast
But if you have any doubt about my statements Google it and the truth will come alive to you?
Also look on   put it in the search engine (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) “Birthday Celebration”.
So you will see this is not just some person barking like a dog with no purpose; you will see the truth will shine out like the morning glory of God praise his holy name now and for ever? Amen.

pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship

The "queen of heaven" is a very ancient, and very modern, pagan religious term that is described in the Scriptures as the worship of the Babylonian idol Ishtar (pronounced in the original language as easter, but also known as Astarte and Ashtoreth) throughout the ancient world. The Jews were corrupted by it during the Old Testament time, as shown in the Scriptures below, just as are a great number of Christian-professing people today who now claim the same term, by the same reasoning, for Mary, a very righteous woman who would be absolutely horrified (if Mary weren't still among the dead, on earth, completely oblivious to what the living are doing, see What Happens When You Die?) to see herself idolized, prayed to, or regarded on a divine level by millions of grossly misled and deceived people.
What Did God Say About The "Queen Of Heaven"?

Worship of the "queen of heaven" is a confusion of people that angers God:

"The children gather wood, the fathers kindle fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, to provoke me to anger. Is it I whom they provoke? says The Lord. Is it not themselves, to their own confusion?" (Jeremiah 7:18-19 RSV)

The Jewish people were plainly told not to do it, but they defiantly continued anyway, just as millions of supposed Christians still do today.

"As for the word which you have spoken to us in the name of The Lord, we will not listen to you. But we will do everything that we have vowed, burn incense to the queen of heaven and pour out libations to her, as we did, both we and our fathers, our kings and our princes, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem" (Jeremiah 44:16-17 RSV)

Even once-wise King Solomon was corrupted by those who were corrupted by it:

"For when Solomon was old his wives turned away his heart after other gods; and his heart was not wholly true to The Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. So Solomon did what was evil in the sight of The Lord, and did not wholly follow The Lord, as David his father had done." (1 Kings 11:4-6 RSV)

Worship of the "queen of heaven" involved idols and sun worship:

"So I went in and saw; and there, portrayed upon the wall round about, were all kinds of creeping things, and loathsome beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel. And before them stood seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel, with Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan standing among them. Each had his censer in his hand, and the smoke of the cloud of incense went up."
"Then he said to me, "Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the dark, every man in his room of pictures? For they say, 'The Lord does not see us, The Lord has forsaken the land.'" He said also to me, "You will see still greater abominations which they commit."

"Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of The Lord [see "My Father's House"]; and behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Then he said to me, "Have you seen this, O son of man? You will see still greater abominations than these."

"And he brought me into the inner court of the house of The Lord; and behold, at the door of the Temple of The Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men, with their backs to the Temple of The Lord, and their faces toward the east, worshiping the sun toward the east." (Ezekiel 8:10-16 RSV)

Fact Finder: (a) Who alone is to be worshipped or prayed to? (b) What is idolatry?

"I am The Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me." (Exodus 20:2-3 RSV)
The Creator Is The Only True God

The Creator, the God of Israel, the God of The Holy Bible, made all that exists, including all of the living or lifeless things, or mere ideas (i.e. any political philosophy that one lives by that is contrary to the Word of God, or any science that denies the existence of the Creator of all natural laws of science - see The First Scientist) that humans have made into "gods" - but which in fact are all merely objects created by the Creator.

Only the Creator has the power to be God; looking to anything, or anyone, else for salvation is literally a dead end. This includes anything that is deemed "more important right now" than worship and obedience to the only true God, or worshipping the true God in a manner contrary to His Word (see I Did It My Way, )

Many people, when they read the First Commandment's reference to ancient Egypt feel as though it does not apply to them. They do not appreciate that the "out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage" refers not only to the ancient physical Exodus of God's people, but to how God's people are delivered today from slavery to sin, from bondage to Satan, the "other god of this world" (see Who Still Rules The World Today?). Just as Moses was the deliverer of physical Israelites, so Jesus Christ is the Deliverer of spiritual Israelites:

"they will repent and come to know the Truth, and they may escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will." (2 Timothy 2:25-26 RSV)
"I see in my members another law at war with the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin which dwells in my members. Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!" (Romans 7:23-25 RSV)

"The Deliverer will come from Zion [see Who, What or Where Is Zion?], He will banish ungodliness from Jacob"; and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins." (Romans 11:26-27 RSV)

"Other gods" have a contagious worthlessness - those who worship worthless gods become worthless in God's sight:

"Behold, you are nothing, and your work is nought; an abomination is he who chooses you." (Isaiah 41:24 RSV)
"But The Lord is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure His indignation. Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens." (Jeremiah 10:10-11 RSV)

Fact Finder: How did Jesus Christ summarize the First Commandment?
Matthew 22:36-38

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by crossman9(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME TEACHES THAT SALVATION COMPLETED IN HELL.

part 1

PROSPERITY GOSPEL PREACHERS SPREAD PENIAPHOBIA- FEAR OF POVERTY

Whereas we will not get into the unnecessary theological arguments on the Jesus- went to hell Doctrine (which involves translations, bible versions and Hebrew and Greek customs), we will however defend the faith concerning how Prosperity Gospel preachers use it for their gain and as a justification of and loving the world.

In his DVD teaching ” Who is a Christian ” Pastor Chris erroneously declares the following.

1. A Christian who suffers from diabetes does not know the truth and A Christian cannot fall sick
because he is born of God and not of blood when he is born gain – what about Timothy and Epaphroditus in Philippians were they not born again?

2.Satan has lost his power – yet Satan is the god of this world. It does not make him more powerful than God Almighty but he also has power.

3.Jesus defeated Satan in hell not at the cross—- but what do the Scriptures say for that is our final authority as believers ?
1.Ephesians 1:7 declares that Jesus made those who were far from God near to him by HIS BLOOD.

2.Colossians 1:13-14 declares that Jesus gave us believers redmption through HIS BLOOD

To nail this Prosperity Gospel Heresy of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is Colossians 2:14 where it says that he spoiled principalities and powers triumphing over them in HIS CROSS.

This is why Paul declared solely that he will preach Christ crucified .He did not say he will preach Jesus in Hell, did he ?
Peter boldly declared that we have been redeemed with the precious blood of Jesus and not corruptible things such as gold. The blood of Jesus that was shed was for our redemption without which we would have been condemned.From his death we receive forgiveness of sins because sins separate us from God ,yet God does not want us, his creation to be separated from him. He wants us to be reconciled to him.

With all these scriptures that clearly declare where Jesus defeated the powers and principalities why do Pastors want to add to the scriptures simply because the Apostle’s Creed says that Jesus descended to hell. They actually MODIFY THE APOSTLES CREED by saying that Jesus descended to hell and defeated the devil yet the scriptures say this was done at the cross.

The issue is not about descent but about redemption from sin, because sin is the sting of death. Satan led man to sin but man has been redeemed by Jesus who shed his blood for us for life is in the blood and not in hell.

The Prosperity Preachers preach this doctrine because when people hear the word hell they know it is a place of suffering and weeping.

However the closest picture to hell is poverty. Yet most of the congregation are working class and thus should be taught how to share with one another.

The irony of Prosperity churches is that they despise poor saints yet they claim to break the spirit of poverty.

In fact the true gospel is about giving to the poor and sharing not hoarding riches for yourself and being grateful to God for that which you have as long as you have worked for it.

PENIAPHOBIA AND THE GROWTH OF THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL IN AFRICA

Many working class Africans come from poor/middle level backgrounds with a few who have been in well to do families. In fact poverty only became an extreme issue in the early 80s and 90s when the Oil crisis led to Economic Neo Colonization by the World Bank and IMF which created Extreme Capitalism in Africa. There are both stinking rich Africans and wallowing poor people .

One British anaylst analysed Kenya’s multi-national population and its relation to poverty and wealth as follows

‘ … very FEW Kenyan Whites (a minority population) are poor and some of them are very rich, some
Kenyan Asians are very poor and other Kenyan Asians are very rich;
but when it comes to black Kenyans who make up the majority of the population
MANY Black Kenyans are very poor but the richest Kenyan elite are Black Kenyans.

This grinding poverty has made many desperate and depressed especially the working poor. Thus prosperity Gospel came with promises of peace and riches and freedom from the hell of poverty( not sin and the devil) if one only gives their life to Jesus.

The more prosperity preaching the more poverty, the more the crime, the more the giving because the rich preachers of the churches get richer and the poor givers get poorer for giving more but receiving less hence more poverty.

The Prosperity Gospel destroys the focus of the gospel by putting emphasis on getting rich quick since that means you are escaping hell on earth. Yet what the scriptures teach is that giving to the poor and SHARING AMONG BELIEVERS AND ALL MEN are the ways of dealing with grinding poverty as one ‘s heart desires holiness and righteousness and love not greed and jealousy.

a typical Kenyan mansion- Many Christians have been blinded to desire and think about mansions than holiness

Moreover this get rich scheme comes with a cost called tithe an Old Covenant command, you must bribe God for him to bless you and make you rich like Abraham. However we are in the New Covenant and the Levitical Law is inapplicable …we are to give and not tithe and the giving is for the ministry of the saints not building big castles falsely called churches.

Jesus died for your sins to be forgiven and not for you to drive 3 cars and live in 2 mansions when your brother has lost his job and has no food to eat. Look at the stats and see where Prosperity Gospel thrives, Poverty thrives the more. Prosperity Gospel fuels Greed and not the Love of God.

The Salvation In Hell teaching is bent at making Christians believe that all suffering Christians are not really born again when actually that is a lie. When poverty is feared like that ,you feel sorry for those who live in it for they face stigmatization and condemnation when it is the rich elite that manipulate the world ‘s economies hence punishing the poor.

This teaching insults the blood of Jesus thinking that redemption is found in the money seed one sent to TBN or to their pastor. Falsehood and dear Christian turn away from the Prosperity teachers that are teaching these lies.

Thus what Pastor Chris is preaching is false gospel that works to enrich himself by lying to you that you will be promoted and live stress free and have no disease because Jesus went to hell and defeated Satan. Jesus defeated Satan at the cross by shedding his blood for your sins that you may have access to God and life everlasting.

CHRIS OYAKHILOME TEACHES THAT JESUS DEFEATED SATAN IN HELL BLASPHEMY part 2

15MondayNov 2010

This is in response to people who still believe that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is right in teaching that we got salvation from Hell and not in the blood of Jesus.This is a false gospel that attracts money and does not teach people the truth about what Jesus did on the cross for us all.

They preach it because people want heaven on earth meaning riches when Jesus dais seek FIRST the kingdom of God and His Righteousness then all these thing shall be added unto you.

Pastor Chris Oyakhhilome , teaching the false Salvation in Hell Blasphemy that is well spread by many prominent TBN preachers,

First what the scriptures say in full about our redemption in his BLOOD.

Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace

Colossians 1:14
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Colossians 2:14-15
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it

The Last verse shows that Jesus triumphed over the principalities and powers IN THE CROSS.The cross is where he shed his blood.

In the Law, the shedding of blood for the atonement of one’s sins was necessary for remission and righteousness.

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Heb 9:22

WHAT IS SIN?

It is the transgression of God’s law. All have transgressed because all came from Adam who transgressed against God.

Satan’s main weapon is not poverty or sickness as Pastor Chris and others want us to believe.Satan’s main weapon is SIN.

He sinned and was condemned and thus he came to God’ s creation so that they would sin also and be condemned like him.

Through sin, he wants to steal God’s creation by capturing them to his side to receive the same condemnation set for him.

Many are going to Hell not because they were poor and never lived like an ambassadors as Christ embassy wants us to believe).

Many are not going to hell because they had cancer and refused to plant a seed to get healed.

Many are going to Hell because of SIN, SIN, SIN.

HOW DOES GOD DEAL WITH SIN IN THE WORD OF GOD ?

God allowed for the shedding of a spotless animal for the remission of sins.
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.Heb 9:22

WHY BLOOD ?

The blood of the flesh is the life of the flesh.

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul. Lev 17:11

The flesh includes the lambs and bullocks that were sacrificed for sins and other offerings.

Jesus shed his blood as the Passover Lamb. Remember what happened in Egypt where the Israelites were told to sacrifice a lamb and smear its blood on the lintels of the door. When the Angel of Death came he did not cause death to come to the homes which had the blood.

When John saw Jesus as he came for baptism, John declared that this was the Lamb that taketh away the sin of the world.

The lamb ‘s spotlessness signified the holiness/cleansing that was given to the people once it was slaughtered for their sins because the life of flesh is in the blood.

The Righteousness of God is imputed on us since the spotless, holy lamb called Jesus, died for the cleansing of us sinners. He then rose again for our justification.

HOW HAS THE BLOOD OF JESUS DEFEATED SATAN

Since Satan tempted man to sin, death and darkness filled the world. Jesus paid the price for us by being the holy precious lamb that gave his life for the life of the condemned world.

Sin Separated man from God but now through the blood of Jesus we have access to the Father.

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
And having an high priest over the house of God;
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Heb 10:20-22

This access is important to the believer for it guarantees our access to God through prayer by which when we pray in the name of Jesus the Father hears us as we pray by his Spirit in the will of God.

We have access to Light, Love, Mercy, Wisdom, Grace, Inheritance ,Strength, Righteousness, Joy, Eternal Life, Truth, Peace because of the blood of Jesus. All these spiritual blessings. Amen.

More over if we sin he is faithful and just to forgive us if we confess. However this is not a ticket to sin as Jesus cannot come back and die again for the sins we commit. We should live holy by his grace ,grace of which we can get because of the new and living way ,by the blood of Jesus.

Entering the holiest was only for the High priest, but because of the blood of Jesus all believers have access.

And still this victory at the cross is leads to the resurrection of Jesus of which shows he has conquered DEATH. What is the sting of Death?? SIN

How is sin purged away ? By the shedding of Blood
Whose blood ? The Blood of Jesus Christ,
Where ? At the Cross.

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 1 Cor 15:56

The mistake Pastor Chris is making is focusing on the wrong enemies or minor things. Sickness will not hinder you from inheriting God’s coming kingdom even though God does not desire sickness, which is a symptom of the fallen world because of sin’s entrance in the same.

These guys are preaching salvation to get worldly riches which are in the domain of the Prince of this world SATAN instead of the spiritual riches in Jesus Christ.

Poverty cannot separate you from the love of God and his promises even as God knows the suffering the poor face and calls for believers to show mercy and give to them.

Sin is what separates us from God and the coming blasphemy against the Holy Spirit during the 666 Economic system will certainly separate many from God forever.

Sin includes teaching false doctrine and sitting under false doctrines. The blind leader and his followers both fall into the ditch. False doctrine means Doctrine replacing God ‘s word ,hence idolatry which is sin.

Yet this is not what Pastor Chris and many others like Kenneth Copeland and Joyce Meyer who teach the same Salvation in Hell teaching are teaching.

They are busy teaching the Apostle’s creed Salvation/Salvation in Hell, twisting the scriptures.

The Biblical Salvation is that of Redemption in the blood of Jesus. This is why we overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony of Jesus the Lamb that was slain for the sins of the world. Who is alive and is coming back again to reign forever.
Amen.
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by AntiPastChris(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2012
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoTzkO0fY3s[/flash]

56. (Pastor Chris said this on live TV broad cast 1/4/2012 5pm) Quote Tattoos are not mentioned in the bible and it not a sin to have tattoos I can’t think of anything in the bible that mentions tattoos

My question is not why Black people get tattoos. I have graduated from that silliness quite a while back. Black people love body-art the same as the light-skinned, and straight-up White folks. And being hard to see on some melanin-gifted folks is no reason not to do it, either. Tattoos are cheap and easy way to express individuality, while thumbing your nose at ‘the suits who take your blood for a measly paycheck. Also, you don’t have to study or train for decades for people to notice you, just part with a little cash and endure a little pain and... Did you see the tat on that dude? Stinky. Very stinky.

So, why don’t dark folks get ‘white ink’ tattoos? That’s my question. The ink does indeed exist and this would seem to make perfect visibility sense. Well James, you , it don’t work like that! Tattoo ink is injected into the dermal layer of the skin, below the epidermal (outermost) layer. Melanin in the epidermal layer blocks the view to the ink deposited into the dermal layer. Artist can use white ink, but it disappears below the pigmented epidermal layer of dark-skinned people.

So, stated a different way, the epidermal layer of White, and lighter, folks has a translucent (see through) quality, whereby we can see the ink deposited in the permanent dermal layer. The darker the recipient the darker the ink required to make a clear long-lasting tattoo. For dark-skinned Blacks, white ink is out, also lighter colors too. They don’t show under all that naturally sun-blocking melanin.

So there you have it. Now they do make luminescent ink, but glowing in the dark has yet to catch on – probably something to do with looking radioactive - buzz kill.

WHAT ABOUT LEVITICUS 19:28?
Leviticus 19:28 is the Christian (or so-called Christian?) tattooist and tattoo-bearer's worst nightmare. The Lord plainly, clearly, strongly, and without a doubt – condemns the tattoo.
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28
Could that be any more clear?
"Ye shall not. . .print any marks upon you. . ."
Simple. . . Straightforward. . .Settled. . .
God Said It. . . I Believe It. . . That Settles It. . .
Right. . .?
Not hardly. . .
The clear statement from the word of God does not settle anything for this generation of disobedient, carnal, worldy, tolerant, non-judgmental, Christians. Rather than obey God, they run miles and miles and miles to "justify" their open disobedience to the Word of God.
How do they get around Leviticus 19:28?
Clearly, there it is. "Ye shall not. . .print any marks upon you. . ."
A lot of Christians when confronted with Leviticus 19:28, scream, "Hey dude, that’s not for today. Man, that’s the Old Testament. I’m under the New Testament".
Did you know that "bestiality" (sicko, perverted, sex with an animal) was ONLY forbidden in the Old Testament Levitical Law? Only in Leviticus 18:23 and Leviticus 20:15-16. Dude, only in the Old Testament Law. Does that mean a Holy God NOW – under the New Testament, approves of bestiality?
By the way, have you ever read Leviticus 19:29? The verse immediately AFTER the "it’s not for me" Leviticus 19:28?
Do not LovePeddler thy daughter, to cause her to be a LovePeddler; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.
Leviticus 19:29
This is the only place in the Bible that God directly forbids someone to LovePeddler their daughter. And since, it’s ONLY in the Old Testament Levitical Law (and "hey, dude, we’re NOT under the law" – it MUST be ok by the Lord for a parent to cause their daughter to LovePeddler.
Same sick, perverted, wicked, line of reasoning as the "it’s ONLY in the Old Testament-tattoo-bearer-wearer". Same reasoning. . . Same disobedience. . . Same perversion of the Word of God.
There are many other "moral laws’ that are ONLY forbidden in the Old Testament, such as the human sacrifice of children. No where in the New Testament is this forbidden. Does that mean that NOW under the New Testament, God Almighty endorses throwing babies into the fire as a human sacrifice?
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 18:21
Matthew Henry’s Commentary at the beginning of Leviticus 19 explains that most of Leviticus 19 (such as verse 19:2 are moral commandments that applies not only for Israel but for the New Testament Christian today.
"Some ceremonial precepts there are in this chapter, but most of them are moral. . . Most of these precepts are binding on us, for they are expositions of most of the ten commandments."
(Matthew Henry’s Commentary on the Whole Bible, Leviticus 19:2
IT’S ONLY "FOR THE DEAD"
But by far the Christian tattooers favorite excuse for disobeying Leviticus 19:28 is the "that means nor print any marks upon you – for the DEAD". It’s ok, as long it’s not for the dead". See the "for the dead!!! . .for the dead!!!!".
Is it ok to practice satanic bloodletting, self mutilation or cutting of the flesh as long as it’s not for the dead? It’s in the same verse. . . Hmmm. . .?
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28
Notice also, the phrase "for the dead" is ONLY referencing the "cuttings in your flesh". The condemnation of "nor print ANY marks upon you" is not qualified by the phrase "for the dead". Also, if you’ll notice the verse clearly says "ANY marks" period.
Merrill F. Unger's, very popular and authoritative, Unger's Bible Dictionary under the definition for "Mark" includes the following reference for Leviticus 19:28:
"In Lev. 19:28 we find two prohibitions of an unnatural disfigurement of the body: 'Ye shall not make any cutting in your flesh for the dead, nor any print any marks upon you.' The latter (Heb. qa aqa, incision) refers to tattooing, and has no reference to idolatrous usages, but was intended to inculcate upon the Israelietes a proper reverence for God's creation."
(Merrill F. Unger, Unger's Bible Dictionary, 1974 ed., p. 696)
Notice that Unger teaches that tattoos were forbidden without any reference to pagan, heathen, or idolatrous usages. In other words, the tattoo itself, regardless the reason, was forbidden. Amen. Brother Unger.
Wycliffe’s Bible Encyclopedia under the definition for TATTOOING distinctly says:
"While ‘cuttings in the flesh’ have reference here to mourning customs [for the dead], the tattooing does not appear to pertain to such practice."
(Wycliffe Bible Encyclopedia, 1975 ed., p. 1664)
The New American Commentary on Leviticus 19:28 writes the condemnation was for, "cutting the body either for the dead or with tattoo marks." (Mark F. Rooker, The New American Commentary on Leviticus, 2000 ed., p. 262) Explicitly recognizing the tattoo was not "for the dead."
Do you see how dishonest and disobedient this "it doesn’t apply to my New-Testament-Christian-marked-for-Jesus-tattoo" is? Find what you don’t like in the Word of God, cut it out (doesn’t apply to New Testament Christians) or misapply (it’s just for the DEAD, when it’s clearly NOT). Same tactics used by the satanic cults and heretics for years. You can prove anything and everything with such deceitful methods.
THE "FORBIDDEN" HAIRCUT
One of the silliest and childish arguments to justify the Christian tattoo is the: "Hey man, do you get a haircut or trim your beard? God condemned getting a haircut or trimming your beard in the verse before forbidding the tattoo. Dude, the tattoo is the same as getting a haircut."
Believe it or not . . . this is a widely used argument.
Leviticus 19:26-28 is a clear condemnation of pagan, witchcraft and heathen practices. Look at the context. Verse 26 is plainly referring to "enchantment [spells or witchcraft] nor observe times [astrology]. . . Verse 28 is the pagan, demonic practice of bloodletting [cuttings in your flesh] and tattooing. Why would the Lord stick in the middle a verse that "condemns simply getting a haircut"? Of course, He wouldn’t. . . And He didn’t. . .
Leviticus 19:26-28 reads:
26 Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.
27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
The condemnation found in verse 27 of "rounding the corners of your head" or "mar the corners of thy beard" was the forbidding of a common pagan practice that cut the hair as worship and honor of the hosts of heaven.
Here’s how Matthew Henry’s and Coffman’s Commentaries reflect on the "forbidden haircut" of Leviticus 19:27:
"Those that worshipped the hosts of heaven, in honour of them, cut their hair so as that their heads might resemble the celestial globe; but, as the custom was foolish itself, so, being done with respect to their false gods, it was idolatrous." (Matthew Henry, Commentary on the Whole Bible, Leviticus 19:27)
"Herodotus tells of the use of this type of haircut, forming what is called a tonsure, as the practice of pagan religious cults of ancient times who did so honoring one of their gods."
(Coffman Commentaries on the Old and New Testament, Leviticus 19:27)
The fact is. . . Up until a few years ago, virtually everyone, including the most liberal Christian, KNEW the tattoo was clearly forbidden by the Word of God. And throughout history, the tattoo has ALWAYS been condemned by Bible Believing Christians. Always. Every historical resource ever written on tattoos clearly confirms this fact.
"Just as occurred in other cultures with tattoo traditions, when these pagan tribes were ‘converted’ to the Christian religion, their spiritual and cultural rites (which included tattooing, piercing and scarification) were outlawed. . ."
(Jean-Chris Miller, The Body Art Book : A Complete, Illustrated Guide to Tattoos, Piercings, and Other Body Modifications, p.9)

"Whenever missionaries encountered tattooing they eradicated it."

(Gilbert, Steve, Tattoo History: A Source Book, p. 101)

"While these and other body modifications continued to be practiced underground as a way for non-Christian people to identify each other, God forbid you got caught and your mark was revealed."
(Jean-Chris Miller, The Body Art Book : A Complete, Illustrated Guide to Tattoos, Piercings, and Other Body Modifications, p.11)

Up until a few years, virtually every commentary written understood Leviticus 19:28 as an open condemnation of the tattoo. The Christian acceptance of a tattoo was not even considered for serious discussion.
Jameison-Faussett-Brown Commentary and Explanatory on the Whole Bible writes under Leviticus 19:28
"nor print any marks upon you–by tattooing, imprinting figures of flowers, leaves, stars, and other fanciful devices on various parts of their person. The impression was made sometimes by means of a hot iron, sometimes by ink or paint, as is done by the Arab females of the present day and the different castes of the Hindus. It it probable that a strong propensity to adopt such marks in honor of some idol gave occasion to the prohibition in this verse; and they were wisely forbidden, for they were signs of apostasy; and, when once made, they were insuperable obstacles to a return."

(Jameison-Faussett-Brown Commentary and Explanatory on the Whole Bible, Leviticus 19:2
James M. Freeman in his excellent book, The New Manners & Customs of the Bible, says of Leviticus 19:28:
"Tattooing Forbidden
Both cutting and tattooing were done by the heathens, and so God forbade His people from doing so in imitation of them."

(James M. Freeman, The New Manners & Customs of the Bible, 1998 edition, p. 157)
Coffman's Commentary on the Old and New Testament under Leviticus 19:18 says:

"The cutting of one's flesh also characterized pagan worship as attested by the priests of Baal on Mount Carmel in the contest with Elijah. Tattooing was also a device of paganism. . . Christians generally disapprove of tattooing, despite the fact of the widespread use of it by many even today. In the light of what God says here, and in view of the history of it, it seems strange that anyone would pay someone else to tattoo him."

(Coffman's Commentaries on the Old and New Testament, Leviticus 19:2
Charles R. Erdman in his commentary on Leviticus 19:28 writes:
"The custom of tattooing was forbidden, while among all the nations of antiquity it was common." (Charles R. Erdman, The Book of Leviticus, 1951 ed., p.93)

But Naves famous Topical Bible puts it best. Under the topic "Tattooing", Nave’s simply and bluntly writes: "TATTOOING, forbidden, Lev. 19;28" (Nave's Topical Bible, p. 1312)
BUT WHAT ABOUT ISAIAH 44:5 & EZEKIEL 9:4?

I've seen several references by Christian tattooers who claim Isaiah 44 and Ezekiel 9 are examples of God-ordained tattoos in the Bible.

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Ezekiel 9:4
One shall say, I am the Lord's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.
Isaiah 44:5
The following excellent explanation of Isaiah 44:5 and Ezekiel 9:4 came from a Jewish web site:
1) In Leviticus 19:28 the term used is "k'thoveth qa'aqa." "K'thoveth" means "writing or inscription." "Qa'aqa" comes from a root whose meaning is "to insert or to stick in." Together, "writing that is stuck in"(see Rashi's commentary on the verse). Jewish oral tradition explains that the verse is talking about what we refer to today as tattoos, i.e. scratching or piercing the skin and filling it in with pigment.(see the tractate "Makoth" 21a).

2) Isaiah 44:5 uses the word "yichtov" which means "will write" without the word "qa'a'qa" "to insert or to stick in." Isaiah is not talking about tattoos. What he is saying is "...and he will write with his hand to the L-rd..." like someone who signs a contract to express his utmost commitment and obligation(see Metzudath David's commentary on the verse).

3) Ezekiel 9:4 uses the word "tav" which means "a mark or a sign." The man clothed with linen is going to mark the foreheads of the righteous with ink, not tattoo them!
Someone who read the verses (Isaiah 44:5 and Ezekiel 9:4) in the Hebrew original would never dream that they are referring to tattoos.

THE "TATTOOED" LORD JESUS CHRIST. . .

Some Christian tattooers go so far as claim that the Lord Jesus Christ has a tattoo!
Many Christian tattooers claim that when the Lord Jesus Christ returns in Revelation chapter 19 on a horse – He has a tattoo on his thigh!
Revelation 19:11-16 says:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
I know you don’t believe Christians can be that deceived so here’s the proof:
"And what of Christ Himself? Twice in chapter 19, our Lord is depicted as having a name written on Him (verses 12 and 16). As unthinkable as it may be for some to picture our Lord Jesus as having a tattoo, the author of the Apocalypse had no problem with it."

Revelation 19:16 clearly is referring to the "vesture his thigh" – ". . .he hath on his vesture and on his thigh. . ."
Can anyone with any spiritual discernment (and a brain) really believe the Lord Jesus Christ has a tattoo? Isn’t it amazing how spiritually blind someone becomes when they began to justify their disobedience to the Word of God?
But what really is frightening about this gross, perverted, wicked interpretation of a "tattooed" Jesus Christ in Revelation 19:16 – it makes the Lord Jesus Christ a SINNER!
It means the Lord Jesus CLEARLY disobeyed Leviticus 19:28! It means the Lord Jesus Christ was not Holy! He was not the sinless, spotless Lamb of God. He clearly was disobedient and broke the Leviticual Law of Leviticus 19:28!
And if the Lord Jesus Christ committed sin – everyone is either in hell or on the way to hell. There is no salvation without a sinless, spotless Lamb of God. It took a sinless, perfect, Saviour to pay for your sins.
And thank God – despite what these spiritually sicko, perverted, Christian tattooers "preach" – The Lord Jesus Christ was without sin – and without "tattoo"!
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1 Peter 1:18-19
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Hebrews 4:15
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
2 Corinthians 5:21
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
1 Peter 2:21-22
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
1 John 3:4-5
DEFILING THE TEMPLE OF THE LIVING GOD
Most Christians, even the most carnal and backslidden, would never desecrate or defile the local church building. Even among most lost people there is a reverence and sacredness to the church building.
But. . . Did you know?
If you are truly born again the Holy Spirit of God dwells within in (John 14:17, Romans 8:9, 11) and your body is the temple of God. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 makes this very clear.
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
And . . . Did you know?
The Lord warns several times of the seriousness of defiling the temple of God – your body! In 1 Corinthians 3, the Lord clearly and sternly warns against defiling your body – the temple of God. If any man defiles the temple of God – HIM SHALL GOD DESTROY!
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
My Christian friend, you’d better watch what you do with your body. It is the temple of a Holy God. You’d better not defile it with pagan, devil-worshipping tattoos!
". . . If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy. . ."
What God said – He meant!
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Numbers 23:19
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Galatians 6:7-8
Do you really believe the Lord Jesus Christ is pleased with a Christian wearing a pagan tattoo? Do you honestly believe God’s perfect will is for a Christian, any Christian, to be "marked" with a demonic tattoo?
With the unbiased documentation and Bible we’ve given (and we could supply much, much more) there is no question to the pagan and devil-worshipping source of the tattoo. Every tattoo historian I’ve read, traces the root of the tattoo to religious paganism. Every one.
2 Corinthians 6:14-17 is another warning against the tattoo. Notice the warning against the "fellowshipping" and concord with Christ and Belial (the devil). Verse 16 is very interesting. . . As it relates the "fellowshipping" with your body – the temple of the living God.
2 Corinthians 6:14-17 reads:
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
I realize in writing this, a lot of Christians (or so-called Christians?) could care less what God says. They’re gonna do what they want to do – despite heaven or hell. But there are many Christians who want to serve God more than anything – with ever fiber of their soul. I’ve talked to many, many Christians who were thinking about getting a tattoo. But after showing them the satanic origin of the tattoo they realized a tattoo was not the will of God. And it was for those "good and faithful servants" of the Lord Jesus Christ that this was written for.
His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Matthew 25:23
Friend, God loves you and desires more than anything you love and obey Him. He desires first of all obedience unto salvation by receiving the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:12). And after salvation, His will for you is to serve and love Him with all you heart, body, mind and soul.
You won’t regret it!
It’ll be worth it one day!
If you are truly a Christian and still have doubts about whether the tattoo is the perfect will of God, go back through this article with an open Bible and an open hear. Prayerfully, look up the verses. And before you start, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to "guide you into all truth" (John 16:13).
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:17-18

tattoo

Leviticus 19:28 >>

New International Version (©1984)
"'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.
New Living Translation (©2007)
"o not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the LORD.

English Standard Version (©2001)
You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Never slash your body to mourn the dead, and never get a tattoo. I am the LORD.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

American King James Version
You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks on you: I am the LORD.

American Standard Version
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am Jehovah.

Douay-Rheims Bible
You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh, for the dead, neither shall you make in yourselves any figures or marks: I am the Lord.

Darby Bible Translation
And cuttings for a dead person shall ye not make in your flesh, nor put any tattoo writing upon you: I am Jehovah.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
"'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you. I am Yahweh.

Young's Literal Translation
And a cutting for the soul ye do not put in your flesh; and a writing, a cross-mark, ye do not put on you; I am Jehovah.

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by flairlady(f): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2012
@op.4rm ur username i c u re against my pastor so no need 4 any discussions or clarifications.i bet u are nt doing all this because u love God and wanna spread the gospel.u just hate pastor chris and christ embassy and just trying to bring us down but as it is,our lives are upward and forward only,we can only get better.
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by crossman9(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by flairlady(f): 3 days & 11 hours
@op.4rm ur username i c u re against my pastor so no need 4 any discussions or clarifications.i bet u are nt doing all this because u love God and wanna spread the gospel.u just hate pastor chris and christ embassy and just trying to bring us down but as it is,our lives are upward and forward only,we can only get better.

Right first of all you have all the facts wrong about my intentions?

I love the bible and all the truth contained inside of its pages and the gospel Jesus come to give us peace love and understanding not a watered down smashed up collection of twists on truths like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome teaches?
What he teaches is a false gospel.

I ask you when Jesus comes here where are you going to be in heaven or earth do you even know?

Second this post about “tattoos” he said quote: “the bible does not say anything about tattoos"

Yet I posted the bible verses proofing in fact it does talk about this matter, not like he said the bible does say things about tattoos.

See he will bring his own ministry down with his lack of true bible knowledge with such momentous mistakes like he is now making God is answering my prayers truly to expose him for he is a false teacher and after I am through with him?

Everyone will know that he is which is a blind man leading the blind
I tell you this with truth in my heart I don’t like him you are so right?

I don’t like him lying to you and all the people of the world and yes I don’t like Christ embassy because of what they stand for this church is one of the most refined evils ever contrived?

I consider all you people brainwashed and not lovers of God or truth every time I show any of you, the bible with what it says you reject it

with the touch not the anointed one or you will not bring us down I want to bring you up to the level where you are called to which is this Gods truth?

True knowledge and teaching every time I put a video up saying he is wrong and now I have him telling you tattoos are not in the bible
You need to search your own soul who ever you are?

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by otunbadan(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2013
So @Anti-PastChris,u took out time,created a new email,an account with Anti-PastorChris. You heard these words and checked your bible and they are there. And this is what you came up to write. Did you type this all yourself?
Just yesterday I read a book that mentions "leverage" gotten from "lever". Levers work in two directions,positive and negative. Not that you didn't hear these words and see they in your bible. Its just yielding negative fruits in you.
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by reedmund(f): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2015
freshcvv:
@FXKing2012

Sorry but who's a man of God?

I thought the bible says as many that receive him, they are the sons of God?

Now answer me, did he say these things or not?

Amongst sons of God there are those called to lead.
5-Fold Ministry
Apostles
Prophets
Pastors (Shepherds)
Teachers
Evangelists

I understand that no man of God is perfect in words. Yes, there are many things he says that I disagree with, yet, the kingdom of God is not in words only but in power. So, men getting salvation is more important. They can go read their bible to confirm truth. They must be like the Bereans who searched the scriptures to see if what Paul was preaching is truth.
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by freshcvv(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2015
reedmund:

Amongst sons of God there are those called to lead.
5-Fold Ministry
Apostles
Prophets
Pastors (Shepherds)
Teachers
Evangelists

I understand that no man of God is perfect in words. Yes, there are many things he says that I disagree with, yet, the kingdom of God is not in words only but in power. So, men getting salvation is more important. They can go read their bible to confirm truth. They must be like the Bereans who searched the scriptures to see if what Paul was preaching is truth.

Does what you wrote here removed any Christian from being a man/woman of God or let say sons/daughters of God?
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by Ken4Christ: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up; for God is able to make him stand. Rom. 14:4. Who shall any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Rom. 8:33. Mr antipastorchris, digest these Scriptures first. I will come back with more.

2 Likes

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by seedgreen(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
@op, im so happy u r following our message closely.

keep reading and listening, salvation is not far from u. Amen
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by imygirl(f): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Who told you that God does Evil? He only punishes for wrong doings like he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah cos of their sins.
Also to correct you Paul wasn't sick but the sickness you claimed he had was imposed on him by God in order to discipline him and show him that there is God, God even directed him where to go to after which he was cured off his blindness. Ooo pls read your Bible, analysis before you say profane things
How about when the viper bit him, he waved it out threw the snake in the fire and never fell ill such that people that he was a Demi god.
Please always get your facts straight before you talk.
God doesn't do evil he only punishes for wrong doings ooooo. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by Lightofzoe: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
A whole page dedicated to pastor Chris, my own man of God ��� it's been 9yrs since the creation of this room and my pastor is still here, still preaching the same gospel and still winning. Can you say the same thing for yourself? I hope so. How about you worry about your own salva and let God worry about pastor Chris and those he's,misleading' according to you.

But really, who do you think you're ? What do you know? There're doctors, professors PhDs and the likes in Christ embassy, very wealthy and very educated people are in Christ embassy following pastor's teaching, they have been there for ages and still to which my former boss, ones of the youngest , smartest (book smart) people in Lagos, legitimate under 40 wealthy. If these people are still in Christ embassy, winning still then who are you and what do you know.

I can bet your lives have gone downhill since you created this room, I can bet you have hit rock bottom bit guess what pastor Chris is still here, I am still in Christ embassy, my former boss too and many many others and my life has grown from glory to glory. And I can tell you for free that God planned my going to Christ embassy and the message I heard there has helped shape my life for God's glory. Face your lives and leave men of God alone.
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2021
This is FAKE, that is FALLACY isn't going to yield anything good!

Present the GROUP that's practicing Christianity in the right sense so everyone can see their error by looking at the ORIGINAL! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by Janosky: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
AntiPastChris:
Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has stated as Errors
1. Isaac is not Abraham’s seed

2. There is no mediator in the New Testament

3. You’re not told to obey in the New Testament

4. Jesus is not the word of God now “Entrance of thy word teaching” Jesus is no longer the word of God? Because we are and I am because Jesus is in heaven God he gives you his word in order to make you his word, so Jesus is no longer the word we are we? The trees clap in the presence of the congregation of the gods he states the trees are clapping over us from the book of (Isaiah55: 12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.)

Jesus is no longer the word of GOD you are and we are God gives you his word in order to make you his word yet the bible tell a different story (Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.) (John1:1) (Revelation21:6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. (NIV) John 15:3 you are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

5. God wants you rich

6. We are spirit beings

7. They call him Father
1. Some have said you are interferer in mens afairs (Y) Fine
2. Some People say you are Jesus Christ in a white suite? (X)(X) (N.I.V)Matthew 24:4-5,11,14,24-26-51
3. Your our life coach (X) (N.I.V)Matthew 23:10
4. Your our teacher (X) (N.I.V) (Matthew 10:24 Matthew 23:8
5. Your our father (X)(X) Matthew 23:9
6. Your Our Daddy (X)(X) Matthew 23:9
7. We glory in your bossem (X)(X) (K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 (Romans 15:17).
8. Your our prophet (X) 50% right
9. Your Our man of god (Y) 50% right
10. Your a Gift to the World (X) (K.J.V) John 3:16
11. God gave you as a Gift to the World (X) (K.J.V) John 3:16
12. You Have Made Us Champions For Life (X) (K.J.V) Hebrews 12:2
13. You’re the best there is no one like you (Y) 50% right, Matthew 23:11-12
14. Pastor (Y) Ephesians 4:11 100% right
15. Your are God’s General (Y) 50% right

8. They called (Pastor. Anita, Oyakhilome) Mother of god they call her Mama The member say you have given birth to us we at “Christ embassy” are your sons and daughters

9. He is a god

10. Christianity is not a religion yet it is in the bible 7 times and religious 5 time in the (niv)

11. Christianity does not mean God with us) it’s Christ in us alone he said people have got it wrong? This was said during the higher life conference (U.S.A) 2010

12. This was said during the higher life conference (U.S.A) 2010 There is no one in the bible that he can think of in heaven that was poor point 1 only 3 people are in heaven the now from earth 1 Enoch 2 Elijah 3 Jesus they were all rich and that is his reason for being rich none where poor? There was only one (Lazarus was poor) and he was rich because he was in Abrahams bosom. Correction 1 Steven was not rich the man on the cross was not rich yet he will be with him in heaven? Moses he said was he was “Rich” he was not rich that is wrong (Moses did not have any worldly wealth it was against the law for them have wealth, for God was there inheritance in the land) Levites did not have a portion in the land of Israel

13. He quote that David was the one that made a statement when in fact it was Solomon

14. “Christ is a place” in the rhapsody of reality. Christ is a person we become part of him but not a place?

15. Pastor Chris said that Christianity is not God with us, but GOD in us? Wrong it is both now and to come and forever in the future?

16. If you ask anything from father in the name of Jesus and you will get it? (wrong partly? only if it is according to Gods will) we have not cause we ask not but ask a miss that we can consume is upon our own lusts) you must ask it according to scripture? (James 4:3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.) 1 John 5:13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.
1 John 5:14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
1 John 5:15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

17. masturbation (self-service is not a sin against God in its self) many Christian think it is sin against God it is a bad habit apparently it has nothing to do with God at all its your own body you needed to stop it just a habit and the devil makes you condemned change the habit the bible does not mention it anywhere wrong very wrong? This was said on the pastor Chris live. 5:30 pm Sunday 12th June 2011 (2 Peter 2:1) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.

18. Just like smoking is not a sin in Christ Embassy

19. In order to be sick as a Christian you must be back sliding and stop being a Christian and Christians don’t get mentally I’ll said on pastor Chris live on TV and tom time (5:30pm Date Sunday 19/6/11)

20. There is no mediator in the New Testament

21. Nowhere does it say in the New Testament that we are told to “Obey

22. Christianity did not start at the cross it start at the resurrection, but in order to believe in his death you must believe in the resurrection, so Christianity start at the resurrection? But does it in fact started at the cross when Jesus dies for the worlds sins, the term Christian did not start until the book of (Acts 11:26) another lie with “Pastor Chris”

23. Baptism for children is fine even if their parents are in the lord

24. The word goes to your “spirit” wait I thought it went to your “mind” but the spirit brought it into your mind? Why do people never question things or read the word?

25. You should cream your dream if you get a bicycle and keep the car and throws the bike away? This is wrong that is why the Japanese over run china during world war 2 using bikes and the German war machine stopped in it track for lack of fuel at the battle of the bulge think not ever problem is nail and not every solution is hammer it might be a screen you will need a screw driver

26. He teaches that we are savours and he uses the (king James bible) to confirm this doctrine mixed with we are gods implying we are Christ meaning little Christ’s? The passages he uses is taken from these verses which out of context this reasoning comes out the book of (Obadiah1:17,21) delivers will come out of Zion and Zion is not a place it is a destination so the members see them self’s as “Christ”?

27. (Not everyone can use the name of “JESUS” only his followers) (Rubbish everyone can use the name those who are for us are not against us (Mark 9:38"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."(Mark 9:39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, Mark 9:40for whoever is not against us is for us.) Jesus said because people using the name of Jesus and they use scripture from act son Jesus I know Paul I know but we don’t know you (Acts 19:11-19)

28. Ask Pastor Chris a question? A woman asked is it ok to get her tubes tided she meaning, her “fallopian tube” sterilised he told her to see the doctor this woman was told it is ok to get sterilized what does the bible teach well it tells you clearly to be fruitful and increase upon the earth the fruit of the womb is a blessing he did not even tell her to read the bible about this it is very much the same as Sodom and Gomorra

29. He said we are part of the God kind and he said it is currently translated wrong in the (KJV) of the scripture? It is not nature but God kind (2 Peter 1:4 whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.) (NIV) 2 Peter 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.{read this (Young’s Analytical Concordance) ( Page 588) Greek 2. Nature “Phusis” not the word for God is Greek “Theos” (page 419) so easy to see the word does not make us part of the GOD KIND false prophet debunked}

30. “It is a sin to be poor” (Time 18:43 Sunday) (Date 07.08.2011) (Pastor Chris live) It is a sin to be poor no Christian should be poor? poverty start in the garden of Eden this was said on ask a question it is not wrong to be born poor but you should not remain poor as a Christian it is a sin to remain poor

31. “The Consummate Man” “Sermon” there is no incompetent in me, I am competent there is some that say quote the Apostle Paul which says there is nothing good in me like the flesh but I can’t be incompetent I am in the spirit? So I can’t make errors (Romans 7:18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.)and if someone speaks against me I never repay them with the evil but only with good Pastor Chris,

32. Faster crisp “worth hearing” Being roasted with the words of our very own “Hell Boy” our very own supper demigod, He tends to association wealth with righteousness I am the righteousness of God the fact I am rich means I am righteous but there is many in the bible that where rich even Solomon in the end turned wicked yet he was rich and wise like no other his early writings where perfect but in old age

33. (GOD is not limited) this was said during his bible seminar series (28/10/2011) (13:00) but this not true there is many things God cannot do here is a list? God can not lie (Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?)1 Samuel 15:29 He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind."Titus 1:2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,

34. Hebrews 6:18 God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged.
35. God cannot break his word
36. God cannot change what has gone out of his mouth
37. God cannot do evil
38. God cannot sin
39. God cannot be around sin

40. In other words he must keep to his own words almost like the perfect gentleman which is crude description but accurate?

41. Pastor Chris said on the (time 13:1401.11.2011) this was during the bible seminary in Nigeria for ministers? He said the jars they were full of dirty water from cleansing at the wedding where Jesus turned water into wine (John 2:4-6-11) they are dirty because of the cleansing which is wrong Stone water jars at Qumran during the wedding which is another they held water and where clean because there for ceremonial duties.

42. Christianity is not a religion yet it appears (5) times in the Bible (NIV) and he uses religious costumes during services the people have been double crossed? How many times the word “Religious” (7) appears in the (NIV) bible How many times the word “Religion” (5) appears in the (KJV) bible How many times the word “Religious” (2) appears in the (KJV) bible

43. The gospel is not a promise? It means good news said on “Arise and shine broadcast” It means “God spell” good news

44. A Christian cannot be possessed with evil spirits “Arise and shine broadcast”

45. “We are the glory of God” Also in rhapsody of reality share your victory, program and this is common in the church we are the glory of God? (This was to do with prayer point on “Yokoos” with Pastor Chris) and (This is blasphemy) the presenter is “Pastor Val” she is a pastor from Colchester Christ embassy (December 30th time 6:05pm)

46. Jesus name, can only be used by Christians? They are the only ones licenced to use the name of JESUS but this is not true Jesus disciples come across men using the “name Jesus” and they were not believers the thought should we stop them he said those are for us are not against us? (NIV) Mark 9:38 "Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."(NIV) Mark 9:39 "Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me,(NIV) Mark 9:40 for whoever is not against us is for us.(NIV) Mark
9:41 I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.Their reasoning is this they use book of acts some Jews who were driving out demons but the demons they beat up them up when using the name of Jesus (NIV) Acts 19:13 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, "In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out."(NIV)
Acts19:14Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. (NIV) Acts19:15One day the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?"(NIV) Acts19:16Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house Unclad and bleeding.(NIV) Acts 19:17 When this became known to the Jews and Greeks living in Ephesus, they were all seized with fear, and the name of the Lord Jesus was held in high honour.(NIV) Acts 19:18 Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed their evil deeds.(NIV) Acts 19:19 A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas.(NIV) Acts 19:20 In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power.

47. Acts 19:20 Paul in the city of Ephesus “So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed”. The peace of Jerusalem is Jesus said during atmosphere for miracles

48. They use the Eucharist in communion services in a catholic way

49. There called a universal church this means catholic

50. The wealth of the ungodly is stored up for the righteous (Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.) he said don’t think like that because who wants the second hand goods we should think this way because we are on higher class and level why should we wait on the ungodly dyeing to get used goods we should make our own way? God is So, so rich we don’t want worn out things this was asked to him in south Africa he said this at the higher life conference

51. There is no one left in the earth that is a descendent of Cain and some say this is the sign a man which was on Cain they made him black man he said there wrong he is getting the names confused the man asked was being black part of the curse of Cain murdering some have used this to justify slavery mark on his head was a blessing point of confusion? The Canaan was the father of ham, and was the black man I am working debunking this I know what he was saying was not based on scripture?

52. They state Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: 26th February birthday on here birthday this she is the mother of God the members call her mother mama she is full of grace she gave birth to them

53. They said she “is the light of the word” and a gift to the world a wise woman for this generation

54. (John 8:12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

55. A Christian should not be sin conscious because a Christian can’t sin Jesus died for their sins said at the higher life conference 2011) A Christian should not be sin conscious because he should not be thinking sin

56. (Pastor Chris said this on live TV broad cast 1/4/2012 5pm) Quote (Tattoos are not mentioned in the bible and the bible does not talk about tattoos anywhere in the entire bible?) so that is that he gave advice I can’t think of anything in the bible that mentions tattoos so you should only be concerned about permanent tattoos because your making changes in your body? But what does bible say (NIV) Leviticus 19:28 "'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

57. (Bible Seminar Teaching Series Volume 2) (Date 13/4/2012 Time 7am GMT) he was teaching on the book of (James 4 smiley “He said it is not talking to the church but to your body” which is it is not the truth? Yet at the start of the letter in (Chapter 1) to the churches it states it is the lost tribes in the world, and the chapter in fact is talking about people in the group which would the church judging summiting to God and it is also talking to a person and persons meaning the people of the church?

58. Title: “Money seeds” (Date 13/4/2012) is the latest false teaching from the rhapsody of Reality you must sow money to get money?

The doyen of gods of men and Pastorpreneurs..
Him slaves no dey see all his GIBBERISH & jakpa to Jehovah's worship.
Ken 4, mounting defense for GIBBERISH
Bros, you see your life?
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by Image123(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Present the GROUP that's practicing Christianity in the right sense so everyone can see their error by looking at the ORIGINAL! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

Surely not Jwickedness, is it? A lot of angry, sad, irreverent, adulterous hypocrites in there. The original is Christ, find Him in the Word.
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by Janosky: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by Janosky: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Image123:

Surely not Jwickedness, is it? A lot of angry, sad, irreverent, adulterous hypocrites in there. The original is Christ, find Him in the Word.
He gets "high" thinking he's fighting Jehovah's servants.
Bros, continue WAILING grin grin
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by Image123(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

He gets "high" from fighting Jehovah's servants.
Bros, continue WAILING grin grin

You are Jwickedness. Telling you the truth is not fight, you are not servants of God.
Re: Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Perhaps Christ Embassy is part of your Original shey? cheesy

Image123:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / Mobile Phone Bible / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 262
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.