Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Rib Cracking, Isn't It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rib Cracking, Isn't It? (962 Views)

[PHOTOS] 10 Rib-cracking Sentences Nigerian Men Use While ‘toasting’ Women / Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles / Rib Cracking Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by OdyOdy(m): 2:04am On Oct 22, 2007
A man got so desperate to ride a horse so he decided to rent one. He paid the man in charge and mounted the horse but it refused to move. Then he asked the man in charge "wats up with your horse? it refuses to move." the man replied "oh, that's because you don't know its password". he now said "Praise the lord" and the horse began to move.

They kept on moving and the man decided to stop the horse and started to say praise the lord but the horse began to move even faster the more he said it. They were approaching a river and would drown. The man decided to say his last prayers. He did and concluded with "Amen". Immediately the horse stoped and they were right at the edge of the ocean. The man was so surprised at the miracle and shouted "Praise the Lord".

Guess what?

The Horse ran into the water and they both drowned.
Re: Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by kronkykay(m): 3:57am On Oct 22, 2007
oo weeeee
Re: Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by topeteadr(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2007
Ouch.
Re: Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by ituen(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by RichDad1(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by Tukura(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2007
this is an old & over said joke, d topic shud b tear dropin, isn't i
Re: Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by topeteadr(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2007
I think not.
Re: Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by Migines(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2007
I guess not
Re: Rib Cracking, Isn't It? by clemcykul(f): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2007
i guessing not, hoping not, thoughting not, and i doesnt understooding the joke grin grin grin grin grin grin

elis cheecha pls helep grin

(1) (Reply)

Simple Mathematics / The Funny Side Of The Classroom! / This Is 4 My People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.