Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

High Blood Pressure? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / High Blood Pressure? (11432 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Take The Pressure Off The Kids: Why Kids Need To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Blood Pressure? by ifsez: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
Dear Landers,

If you know anyone with high BP,Ask that person to wash bitter leaf with bearably hot water(make sure you rinse properly with ordinary water cos of sand). The very dark bitter water should be mixed with milk,I recommend Three crowns liquid,The new sachet, one to a hot glass of bitter leaf.This should be taken twice a week for two weeks,Do not over do it as a doctor also said too much bitter leaf is bad for the kidney.

Give this recipe to anyone you know with High BP,I just got confirmation of itz efficacy from home after two weeks, It worked for us, Thatz why I decided to tell you all, Make sure you post here when it works for you and tell your family and friends as well. Good luck,

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure? by ronkebp(f): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
That is nice, will tell my dad, thanks for the info!!!
Re: High Blood Pressure? by agiboma(f): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ill give it a try next time my blood pressure rises and let you know if it works.
Re: High Blood Pressure? by ifsez: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2012
lol @agiboma I pray it doesn't rise please, Stay healthy
Re: High Blood Pressure? by ifsez: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2012
@ Ronkebp ur welcome
Re: High Blood Pressure? by wendybaby(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2012
thanks so mch. but wld want to know how long. is it just for the two weeks?
Re: High Blood Pressure? by ifsez: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2012
Two weeks should do the trick.
Re: High Blood Pressure? by slimming: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
we keep the promise to health out in your health project.

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Divorce / When Is A Brideprice Or Dowry Too "expensive" / What Causes Delay In Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.