Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

P&g - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P&g (5050 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

P&g by olupahpah(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2007
hello people , i need info on P&G interview?? Also where is a better place to work Lagos Board of Internal Revenue or Procter and gamble!!!!! putting evertything into consideration career development/pay and all other things. pls i need ur help
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2007
you have a pa nd g interview, this have anything to do with the graduate positions recently advertised? Sorry dont have any info on the interview just want to know what this is about.
Re: P&g by Matured26(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2007
Hello Pal,
I just got a mail in my box this morning claiming that I was not shortlisted for the next stage.
Na dem know.
Just hope am not the only one receiving such.
Have a bright day
Re: P&g by MICHE(f): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2007
i got the same mail that i am not invited for the next stage too.yes it has to do with the advertisement they published recently.
Re: P&g by Emperoh(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2007
As long as you are able to prove to them that you are a risk taker and that you have handled great responsibilities before in your life. Even if you get 1st class they won't employ you if you don't give them give instances where you have solved problems and where you have been a group leader. And you have to be very tactical in answering their questions. They are very brillant people and their interview will really task your intuition so prepare VERY WELL. P&G recruitment is tough. But their work environment and remuneration is worth all the wahala. Good Luck to you friend and don't fail to notify us of the result.
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2007
oh ok, i applied for that and had to take a test, a personality test online, but havent heard anything since then, did you all get to do the same test? sorry about the millions of questions just wondering,

oh and all the best in your interview mister,
Re: P&g by olupahpah(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
Thanks Guys, for all the help/information, and thoughts, i will definitely keep everybody informed.
I passed the online test thing and the numerical reasonng test was held last week pertaining to the same positions that were advertised. If any body needs any advise . holla at me!!!!!
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2007
yes i did the whole online test and have not heard anything since then,
seems like a century ago so whats going on, you said you have already done the test right, for what position exactly,
i'm just mighty curious cos i have not gotten feedback.
Re: P&g by olupahpah(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
Well i did the test as said and got called for the interview but i didnt get through that i guess!!!! I got a funny email after the interview saying something about my qualifications not being good enough or something like that.(After the test and interview!!!!!!!!!!!, i wondered).
Re: P&g by bjibola: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2007
olupahpah:

Well i did the test as said and got called for the interview but i didnt get through that i guess!!!! I got a funny email after the interview saying something about my qualifications not being good enough or something like that.(After the test and interview!!!!!!!!!!!, i wondered).

Please, exactly what position did u apply for.
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2007
yes i would like to know what position you applied for, i applied for the position of assitant brand manager and havent heard anything since then. Please let me know, i'm guessing i should have received feedback whether negative or positive. Anyway let me know.thanks
Re: P&g by olupahpah(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2007
logistics purchasing manager!!
after i got the email, i asked for feedback about the interbiew but i still have not received any response.
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2007
oh okay, i'm hoping they will soon get back to me on that,
actually i had a slight problem when i was doing the online personality test, there was an optional numeracy test to be done and i could not complete it cos i think i was in a cyber and you know how cybers go, maybe thats why i havent heard anything, i'll send them an email today to find out or look for one of their numbers to call or something, thanks for the info, it is well i'm sure you'll make it
Re: P&g by Xvenus(f): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ Robbielex
I also took the online personality test for Asst Brand Manager but I wasnt prompted for the Numeracy test. Cant remember all the mail said cos I took it in a Cybercafe.

I will appreciate further info cos am highly interested.
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2007
oh it just said there was an optional numeracy test and that the test would not have an effect on their decision about you, well in all honesty i ran out of time (cyber time) and just sorta logged out since i figured it wouldn't really matter, now i'm thinking oops did i make a mistake, i i checked my pa nd g profile page and said id completed the online test but i havent heard anything since, like did i pass the test or did i fail, i'm anxious jare!!!!!!
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2007
so xenus have you heard anything since you did the online test, i'm thinking if you havent heard anything too then i'm safe and better keep praying and hoping for the best,
Re: P&g by olupahpah(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2007
well the first thing is the personality test which is done online after which they contact you to come and write the numeracy test that is if you pass the personality test!!! The numeracy test is like 50 questions in 60 minutes. After the numeracy test they inform you on the spot if you have failed or passed and they ask for when you would be available for an interview.
There are 2 interviews, the first is with the HR head and they ask all them typical HR questions to see if you are diversifed enough to work for them. The 2nd interview is with the department you are going to work in(i did not get to this stage so i dont know anything about it).
I reckon you should give about 2weeks after application to know how far, they got back to me in 9days i.e after acknowledgement of application.
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2007
thanks for the info, but its been more than 9days for me and i still havent heard anything, i think the vacancy is still open becasue they are still collecting applications for that particular job, maybe thats why i have not heard from them,

sorry to bother you AGAIN but did you receive a mail after the online personality test acknowledging that they had received your test or something?i only received an acknowledgement of my application not the online test,
Re: P&g by normanbrow: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
can some one help me get an NGO job in Abuja. I`m new in this forum and I have B.Sc in administration
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2007
norman why dont you start a new thread to that effect that way people who have info will let you know about it.
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2007
any news from P and G
Re: P&g by SOJ(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2007
there is no basis for comparism;question is do u want 2 be civil servant or a capitalist? wink
In P&G u get superior opportunities to develop urself unlike other manufacturing companies and the pay is great.so what else is there to consider?Jump at it if u r given o
Re: P&g by sleazy: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
hi
am really sorry for taking u guys back a lil on this thread but caolud anyone who has written the test kindly tell what the format was like?
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2007
oh you are not taking us back atall
on the contrary a little futher, lol

seriously though were you invited for the test? i have not heard anything from p and g and i'm curious to know whats up with them,

sorry i cant be of help though cos i have not yet taken the test, but which job did you apply for?
Re: P&g by Xvenus(f): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
I have still not heard from them. Am guessing that its either we havent made it to they next stage or they are taking time to compile their results.

Wish you all good luck in this naija we dey.
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2007
im very optimistic, i have decided to go with "they are still compiling the results" becasue i think the job is still active i.e they are still taking applications, atleast last time i checked it was active, lets keep our fingers crossed, and keep eachother posted>>>
Re: P&g by olupahpah(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2007
Robbie lex,

keep the faith!!! it seems like they are still assessing and compiling lists since the posts are still active.

sleazy,

the test is both mathematics and english,, maths: that is mostly graphs and english is basically questions on comprehension passages
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
thank you olupahpah grin
Re: P&g by RobbieLex: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2007
hmmm any news from p and g ?
Re: P&g by sweety002: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
hi guys,
I am new to this forum. I am above to take the p&g online test. Does  anyone have p&g reasoning test practice questions. Please send them to me pplease, please plzzzzzzzzzzz.

My email id : sweetypie2302@yahoo.com

thank uuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: P&g by scuba225: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2010
Likewise!

Thank for all the good advice. Any practice questions much appreciated!

qkclark@gmail.com

Q
Re: P&g by sweety002: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2010
hi guys

I have a doubt that if I fail in the interview stage of P&G in one country, whether I am eligible to apply for other positions in other countries or not immediately or do I have to wait for 1 year.

please if somebody knows some information share it

my email id is sweetypie2302@yahoo.com

Physically Challenged Person Who Is A Graduate And Looking For Jobs / 20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day / Job Vacancies At Tinapa Free Zone And Resort In Cross River State Calabar.