Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! (2161 Views)

William Gallas Is Now Arsenal New Captain. / Gallas Threatened He Would Score An Own Goal / William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by giddy(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2006
Sometimes I wonder if Gallas is a Camerounian. His style of physical and aggressive football attests to that. Have u also checked his hair cut! Just like Geremi, Wome, Olembe, Webo,

He's good, no doubt, but I really want to know his origin.
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by passy: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2006
hey giddy
what are u saying in effect? do mean Cameroonians play a kind of arggresive football? coz if tha'
s what u are up to then u must have miss fired. massa leave Gallas for France a take God's name plead with u. cheesy
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by babaragold(f): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2006
giddy,
whatever nationality u are just rest assured that no body arround u would ever play the kind of football that camerounians play not to talk of these guys u mentioned as aggresive players except u want to tell me that u are from braizil or some good football countries in south america else don't bodder commentig on what u've just written anymore. cool if u don't mind u and i know this very well and if u claim yr a brazillian u must have sthing to proof that ok? wink
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by spikelord(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2006
Hmnnn, I just don't like the Camerounians style of football. It pisses me off!!!
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by 9ja4eva: 5:10am On Jul 03, 2007
He is African though
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by RuuDie(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2007
I love the way Cameroon play - in fact, i'm just about their biggest non-cameroonian fan in Africa.
a lot of people tend to be carried away by the physical nature of their game but i like the balance of their teams and they've got some style about 'em too !

did y'all know that SAF's most sought after player is a Cameroonian ? he would give his arm to have Lille's Jean Claude Makoun in UTD, wonder why that deal never went thru' !
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by 9ja4eva: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2007
They play with passion and flair
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by A40(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2007
Dont matter to me so long as he stays out of injury and does a better job next season grin
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by mukina2: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2007
Trust 9jia4ever to ressurect threads tongue tongue
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by 9ja4eva: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2007
Muki salone oh

Wat u mean?
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by ow11(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2007
Gallas' parents are from Guadeloupe an overseas french territory. Kind of a french province in the carribean ( a la Puerto rico to USA and Cayman Is to UK). The french have some islands like martinique (thierry henry) and tahiti which are not partly independent. Gallas is entitled to a french passport by being Guadeloupean bc guadeloupe is technically not a country.

As par his cameroonian heritage, Its possible since cameroonians were probably taken to the caribbean as slaves 300 yrs ago.The French would take slaves to their own Islands just as the brits took Ghanaians and Nigerians to Jamaica,Trinidad and Barbados. The greatest west Indian batsman ( i stand to be corrected ) Brian Lara is Trinidadian. In trinidad, they hold Yoruba festivals and have some yoruba words in their pidgin english. Isn't it possible the Lara is just short for OMOLARA!!!! grin
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2007
Infact Camerounian football is Okay to me got them the world cup quarter finals (beating Argentina with Diego Maradona) and Nigerian football one of the most disgusting; fancy flicks that achieve nothing.
Do you know that Nigeria has never beaten a world cup winner at senior level, before be it friendly or tournament and Cameroun has beaten Argentina and Brazil(confererations cup 2003). Senegal beat France and got to the world cup q-finals
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by chuckdee4(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2007
With the way he euns his mouth i'lld say he's more of a gossip than a Camerounian angry
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by 9ja4eva: 1:50am On Jul 13, 2007
lmao

Wetin d guy do u
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2007
HE'S 4M NIGER DELTA.

AN EX MILITANT SEF grin grin
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by chuckdee4(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2007
9ja4eva:

lmao

Wetin d guy do u

9ja4ever i respect him as a defender but the guy no sabi when to close mouth
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2007
thatz how all french players are
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by chuckdee4(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2007
Mustay:

thatz how all french players are

not all of them o, the better ones never talk too much, ZZ did all his ranting on the field, how bout Makalele and Djokaeff, i understand sha that most of them are very tempramental: Henry, Gallas, Cantona, Ginola etc
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2007
LIE.

ONLY HENRY GET SENSE.

ADEBAYOR. . .ALWAYS TALKING RUBBISH
GALLAS AND GEREMI. . .D SAME NI

JUST HOPE OUR MALOUDA WILL NOT JOIN TOO
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by mukina2: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
oya mustay grin when did Adebayor and Geremi became french cheesy tongue

Gallas is from Nigeria grin
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by chuckdee4(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
Mukina u see, yet another Chelsea fan talking out of his rear end

See y its pointless arguing with them
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by mukina2: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2007
yeah thats why i helped him in sayin Gallas is from Nigeria grin
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2007
chuckdee is such a dunce

adebayor is not 4m a french speaking country? beta go read ur history well and know that the w.a francophone citizens are regarded as french by the french pple.

Gallas>
na u build him house 4 naija?

u beta poke a stick 2 check ur medulla
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2007
or should i still posrt that they speak french in cameroon?
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by chuckdee4(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2007
|Mustay every fool knows what a francophone speaking country is. If ur thick head could read u would see we were specifically talking of french players not french speaking player (Geez, the idiots they let out of uni these days)

Wetin concern Gallas and Adebayor now, na wa o
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2007
chuckdee4:

chuckdee4 every fool knows what a francophone speaking country is. If your thick head could read u would see i wAS specifically talking of french players IN THE EPL not french speaking player (Geez, the idiots they let out of uni these days) SEE I DONT TRADE WORDS MAN

Wetin concern Gallas and Adebayor now, na wa o
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by chuckdee4(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2007
Right Mustay, whatever u say shocked
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2007
Better. That's how guys should behave. Lol cheesy
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by chuckdee4(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2007
So Mustay i see ur in Maryland, will u be going to watch ur beloved Chelsea play
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2007
Maryland, Lagos!
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by chuckdee4(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2007
Sorry my bad wink, anyway we'll see what this upcoming season brings now
Re: Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! by Mustay(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2007
Yeah. D season 'll make gallas regret why he left his roots!!! I no get time or i for don chatter flight reach us. The best place time to watch Chelsea live is at d uefa finals!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Former Manchester United Player,rooney Spotted Doing His Punishment / closed / AFCON 2019: Favourites,pretenders And Mere Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.