Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Life Changing Video - Whoever The Father Loves, He Chastises. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Changing Video - Whoever The Father Loves, He Chastises. (738 Views)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / Jesus Loves You / The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Changing Video - Whoever The Father Loves, He Chastises. by Goshen360(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2012
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2YUaeyditU?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

Therefore, whoever thinks he is standing securely should watch out so he doesn't fall. (1 Cor. 10:12)

For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. (Heb 4:12 NLT).

Pastor from Uganda with a "successful ministry" in saving many souls, many healed and many delivered was SHOCKED when JESUS told him "if I came today to take my Bride, I WOULD NOT TAKE YOU." At that moment, he said "ALL HIS THEOLOGIES COULD NOT ACCEPT THAT", but JESUS is still saying: "I WOULD NOT TAKE YOU." Will YOU be like HIM when JESUS RETURNS?

Please watch the whole video and testimony, it's little lengthy but PLEASE TRY TO WATCH IT TILL THE END. It will really make you think and hopefully bring you to your KNEES in HUMILITY in DEEP REPENTANCE.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Life Changing Video - Whoever The Father Loves, He Chastises. by Goshen360(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2012
Help me to do your will oh God by your grace and enabling Power. Your will have I come to do.
Re: Life Changing Video - Whoever The Father Loves, He Chastises. by mikebiog(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
many shall be shocked on that final day when they think they will be sitting next to the lord they will be cast out because of their secret deeds
Re: Life Changing Video - Whoever The Father Loves, He Chastises. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2012
Pls give a summary of why God said he was not fit for heaven. I'm using my Phone so if it's transcribed or explained by someone in the house, that would be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Take Heed Therefore / Overcome That Fear, Shame & Defeat Today. Learn How To Trust God More / From God To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.