Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

From God To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From God To God (740 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From God To God by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
Theme music url: http://www.filestube.com/cExLetLB3oNfRcnbIVNHnj/01-Gregorian-Chants-Sancte-Dei.html

From God To God

They say life is a journey
In a world that is a battlefield
Where we live in fear of the unknown
And the mystery of God leaves me speechless.
As we face the daily realities of life
The ups and downs of our journey never end
And there is nothing we can do but face the truth
For nothing, but the truth can set us free.

Chorus (in Latin):
O Deus caelum et terram
Veniam ad te in toto mole
Quoniam tu solus salva animam meam.

I did not create myself
And I did not create the world
I did not ask to be born
So, my life is not my own choice but yours
Therefore, Oh, God! Do with me as you wish
For you know best what to do with me
For I am useless without your spirit
All I ask for is make my life shine for your glory.

Chorus (in Latin):

O Deus caelum et terram
Veniam ad te in toto mole
Quoniam tu solus salva animam meam.

Video Storyline:

A young woman in fear and trembling in rumpled blue gown looks for shelter in a stormy weather and runs into a church where she crumbles to her knees in tears before the altar.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, for the glory and glory of JEHOVAH God alone.

Re: From God To God by logicboy: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2012
If Jesus is God and God can not die, how is Jesus risen from the dead?

Think about that
Re: From God To God by Blackteeth(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy: If Jesus is God and God can not die, how is Jesus risen from the dead?

Think about that

Thats why you are an atheist. Because you saw that the bible contains flaws, therefore God is fake. What a conclusion!
Think beyond the bible my friend.
Re: From God To God by logicboy: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
Blackteeth:

Thats why you are an atheist. Because you saw that the bible contains flaws, therefore God is fake. What a conclusion!
Think beyond the bible my friend.

No, God is fake because he doesnt interfere with human suffering and allows evil to prevail
Re: From God To God by Blackteeth(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

No, God is fake because he doesnt interfere with human suffering and allows evil to prevail

Oh I see. Its better saying this than all your bu.llshit talks about everything creating itself from matter that came from nowhere. Do you think human suffering is the heavy evidence that God doesnt exist?
Re: From God To God by logicboy: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
Blackteeth:

Oh I see. Its better saying this than all your bu.llshit talks about everything creating itself from matter that came from nowhere. Do you think human suffering is the heavy evidence that God doesnt exist?

No, it's just evidence that If even theres a God, he isnt omnipotent or fair
Re: From God To God by Blackteeth(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

No, it's just evidence that If even theres a God, he isnt omnipotent or fair

Who do you think you are to provide answers to everything? Why not sit down and ask yourself for once if the human brain is all that powerfull to see everything and solve all mysteries? What if we are like dogs which actually do not know anything but think they know?
Just like humans question the things God does that we dont understand, thats how Dogs will question the things humans does that they dont understand.
Re: From God To God by logicboy: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
Blackteeth:

Who do you think you are to provide answers to everything? Why not sit down and ask yourself for once if the human brain is all that powerfull to see everything and solve all mysteries? What if we are like dogs which actually do not know anything but think they know?
Just like humans question the things God does that we dont understand, thats how Dogs will question the things humans does that they dont understand.

I am not a slave to anybody. Man or God

Give me liberty or give me death
Re: From God To God by Blackteeth(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

I am not a slave to anybody. Man or God

Give me liberty or give me death

Here we go again Mr Atheist. Were you not the one asking why God doesnt interfere in our lives? If you wouldnt like to be a slave to God, would you like it if God interferes in your life everyday to force you do things against your will and be a slave to him? Dont you think its still better he doesnt interfere?
Re: From God To God by logicboy: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
Blackteeth:

Here we go again Mr Atheist. Were you not the one asking why God doesnt interfere in our lives? If you wouldnt like to be a slave to God, would you like it if God interferes in your life everyday to force you do things against your will and be a slave to him? Dont you think its still better he doesnt interfere?

Agreed. If God helped us avoid evil, I wouldnt see him as a slave master. Helping people avoid evil- is that not interfering?
Re: From God To God by LogicMind: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
orikinla please shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Heresy? / What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity / JUDGE NOT- A Piece For The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.