Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano (5287 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe / 2 FRSC Officers Killed In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by mukina2: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
Daily Trust @daily_trust
Breaking News: 2 FRSC Officer shot dead by suspected BH members in Kano 30mins αgo
https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/172636966876233728
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Jemibee: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
Lord God, pls come to our aid!! When is all this rubbish (BH) going to end??
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by DAY12(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
Dem nor dey tire niii?
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by ariyebaba(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
" SUSPECTED " sad shocked cool tongue embarassed
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by omenziate(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
The only thing dominating d north seems to b Boko Haram. May God guide and guard the inhabitants there.
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2012
I expect the para-military outfits to take heed of boko haram activities.
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by beespak7(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2012
BOKO HARAM again they have really declared war on nigerians and nigeria. I really blame their state govt and individuall communities that keep habouring these terrorists with out reporting them to the police and joint task force.
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
Blame it on RELIGION
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by In4MATIC1: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
This people sef, so them poser no measure up to police again, na unramed frsc naim dem dey attack. bloody cowards
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
991:

Blame it on RELIGION

And the politics of an infidel ND son ruling Nigeria their father's property!!
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2012
@Ranks007

infidel are you a religious bigot?
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Foxybone(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2012
It’s high time I say my mind on what is happening in the northern states of Nigeria. I have always sat and watched the way news from the northern states is treated by the southerners here. Even though to say \

Nigeria is one would look and definitely fuel tribalistic views from others…. I will still like to say things the way they are.

Before the death of Sheik Jafar Adams, he publicly opposed the doctrines of Yusif Muhammad…. There was even a live debate where Yusif praised the wisdom of Ja’afar.

We Christians who had stayed in Kano, experienced all the riots and eventually sent packing by the book haram menace, surely have a tale to tell. Reading it several times in articles that Islam is an evil religion, I won’t stand to contradict it…. Even though there are still some few good eggs among them. (Well, a soiled finger affects the rest). The problem of Boko Haram rubs on us all and their menace will continue if the Southerners in Nigeria keeps thinking that Boko Haram is a Northern conspiracy.

It pained my heart during the January 20th 2012 attack when friends with whom we have all planned our future with were gunned down in cold blood when the attackers gained entrance into Bompai Police Barracks. Watching them being buried en-masse was really heart wrenching as I watched them take their dreams to the great beyond.

Putting blames on government on the government and securities outfit will do one good. Little by little, the wind of ill-fate blowing in the North will definitely find its way into the south if nothing is done about it.
Fellow Nairalanders, especially those of you outside the shores of this country, try as much as you can to fight this spirit of disunity that is threatening the very foundation of this country. It has never been heard that a country was divided peacefully, without records of death. The death toll that the media carried after the attack in Kano is like ten times that amount. I leave you to put two and two together. Should a war break out now, no matter how well prepared we may think we are, we will definitely lose love ones. The top men in this country will only take their children to s safe haven and from their watch the outcome of this so called Sovereign Meeting. The masses and by the masses, I mean the peasants and those struggling to make ends meet will face the travail of war…,

Put this into your heart and strive hard to use the pen as a medium of uniting our country instead of as an apple of discord…….

Joseph Success
Kano
Joseph_sucess@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
common guys, stop the killings, lets love one another there is no god religion is meant for human destruction. SAY NO TO RELIGION
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2012
@Foxybone

try and remove your name and email there ok? and you even dey kano you nor fear. there are some boko haram agents galivanting the webspace, they can find you through facebook and declare fatwa on you.so be careful.
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by alahamad(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
@foxybone, you are very right walahi,

I wish boko haram can just go after the politicians and leave the inocent peeps out of this, believe me, if they go after those money bag politicians, I will personally apply to join , hahahahahhahahha
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by mkmyers45(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2012
diluminati:

@Foxybone

try and remove your name and email there ok? and you even dey kano you nor fear. there are some boko haram agents galivanting the webspace, they can find you through facebook and declare fatwa on you.so be careful.

#TrueTalk
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by muslak: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
@foxybone
i quite recognize the eulogy you gave to sheikh Ja'afar concerning his
speech on muhammad yusuph dispensation during his lifetime.Just know that
islam is for good and not for evil.
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by worm(f): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2012
IT IS NOT ROAD SAFETY. They are two policemen guarding the residence of the IG.

[url]http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/17194/2012/02/23/gunmen_kill_two_policemen_stationed_igp%E2%80%99s_residence.html[/url]
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by miriatataz: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
na wa oo
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Cholls(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
DAY12:
Dem nor dey tire niii?
My brother I tire o
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by dialfa: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by esnbrutality: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
ITS IPOB according to Afonja and Almajiri miscreants with PIG SHYTT for Brains...spist
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by kettykings: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
It seems there is a killing competition in Nigeria
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by mightyhaze: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2022
This one na over 10 years ago .. e still dey page one

Half page
Re: 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano by Coolsperm: 2:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Is ok, the other day an Hausa okada rider killed a Yoruba Muslim man in Lagos , even local Yoruba Muslims e-rats could not do pim instead the took the sheet.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Absensce At London Town Hall Meeting Strikes Controversies [PHOTOS] / Abike Dabiri And Her Smelling Pucci / Deputy Senate President Dumps Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.