Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS (5284 Views)

Supporters Of PDP Elders & Representative Clash In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Members On Trial Overstretching Prison Facilities —NPS / Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by IsThisChange: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ahead of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP National Convention billed for August 17, 2016, in Port-Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, member of PDP Caretaker Committee, Barr. Kabir Usman, has resigned his membership, to contest for the post of PDP National Publicity Secretary, NPS. Barr. Kabir Usman This is even as the Kogi state PDP elders caucus has endorsed Barrister Usman for the opposition party’s spokesman.

In a statement by Pa Ibrahim Adama, the Elders caucus said the office of the National Publicity Secretary is very demanding, thus, “the need for such a man like Barr. Kabir Usman, with pedigree and outstanding reputation to be put forward. Kogi state will make the nation and PDP proud with Barrister Kabir Usman as the next image maker and voice of the PDP.

“Barr. Kabir the former Legal Adviser of the PDP, North Central has adequately utilized his office and as a member of the Caretaker committee, he was able to carry the grassroot along by adequately informing the state elders and excos on the activities of the committee.

“This time, his successes in the past made him a more credible candidate and he is much more organized. The role he played in the caretaker committee once again exceeded expectations as he more than doubled his previous results, as the PDP’S North Central legal adviser.

Adama added that “Barister Kabir played a very pivotal roled in PDP reclaiming its stolen mandates of two Senatorial seats, Kogi East and Central and has been on ground with the state PDP despite his Zonal and National assignment. “Barr. Kabir represents a fresh start and the new voice for the PDP. His past is not questionable and blemish.”

#PDPOnlineDirectorate

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/national-convention-kogi-pdp-elders-caucus-endorses-kabir-usman-nps/

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by Flexherbal(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok!
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by dunkem21(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
The last line sealed it cool

3 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by rusher14: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm glad the main opposition party has embraced unity even in diversity. Northern, Muslim, Christian even Atheist etc.

There's strength in diversity.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by OGreat20(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
With Barr. Kabir Usman the future of PDP youths is bright

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by tomakint: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is worthy unlike the street fighting spoilt brat, Deji undecided

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by fingard02k(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2016
pdp everyday
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by mrsbokoo(f): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2016
good enough
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by Zico5(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Very useless set of people like their children on nairaland. That is why they cannot hold the party together because it is built on lies and deceit. Mark my word, PDP is dead and can never have any relevance again. We the masses will rather vote kowa, no one is ready to go back to his vomit again. How will I vote the set of people that never see good in other work except supporting corruption and fraud. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2016
I'm okay with anyone aside Deji... cool

2 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by IllegalMoney: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2016
Deji or Lere Olayinka for NPS, they will torment Buhari n APC any day

3 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2016
Let's see how he will perform......here thinking whether to go church or nt
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2016
well done Bar...for ur interest in NPS but I prefer LERE OLAYINKA

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Most African women will not be going for the Olympics in Brazil as they are afraid of meeting the owners of their hair!

-Robert Mugabe 2016

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by caumeme(f): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2016
KOGI is far behind jor
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by erunz(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2016
all this old daddies should go and rest, Where were they post 2015 election when the party was in disarray, only Deji and few youth stood with the party online and offline to fight for the party. I stand with Deji and Lere candidature anytime any day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by OYAY(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Issorait! We wait and see.
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by melvinjames: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I'm okay with anyone aside Deji... cool

Today you support APC the next day you support PDP, to you everything revolves around getting "likes" on Nairaland.
Who are you to talk about a PDP candidate.
Have you stopped supporting Modu Sheriff faction of PDP?
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by melvinjames: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2016
erunz:
all this old daddies should go and rest, Where were they post 2015 election when the party was in disarray, only Deji and few youth stood with the party online and offline to fight for the party. I stand with Deji and Lere candidature anytime any day

Gbam
Madam give this man 5 bottles on top my head.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by erunz(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2016
melvinjames:

Gbam Madam give this man 5 bottles on top my head.
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by erunz(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2016
even people that claim to be youth advocate, wanting the party to appoint youths into top position are the the ones endorsing these this old man that is over 50

Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by ekhai(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2016
WHEN WILL PDP ALLOW A LEVEL PLAY GROUND? STOP THESE ZONING AND ENDORSEMENT AND LET THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE PREVAIL. CSNDID OPINION. WELL I STAND WITH BUHARI.
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
erunz:

So is PDP together now? Deluded ipob yoot!
Re: Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
melvinjames:

Today you support APC the next day you support PDP, to you everything revolves around getting "likes" on Nairaland.
Who are you to talk about a PDP candidate.
Have you stopped supporting Modu Sheriff faction of PDP?

I ain't PDP or APC for now cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Cooking Gas Consumers’ll No Longer Own Cylinders – FG / Compare APC And LP Campaign Rallies At Jos Stadium(photos) / Gov Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State, a Non-Igbo, Speaks On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.