Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? (2579 Views)

Is This The Funniest Meme Ever? / What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? / Laughing Time Again With The Funniest Joke Of Akpos !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2012
BUSHY-ANUS !! grin

MANLINESS grin grin

PLS DROP THE ONES YOU KNOW ! grin
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by bingbagbo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2012
OTOORO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Homar(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
Otoroo tops it for jokes section followed by bin-gbagbo.
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Homar(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
Otoroo tops it for jokes section followed by bin-gbagbo.
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Excelboi(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2012
For the joke section,its definately: OTOORO
but overall, its BUSHY-ANUS
FYI: the funy part it that otooro is a name of an area in kano.
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2012
otooro- 2votes
bushy anus-2votes.

pls drop urs quick quick, lol
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
1.Bin gbagbo.
I've always wondered how he came about dat name. It very Very strange.
2.bushy anus 3.otooro 4.idowuogbo 5.oderemo 6.donkollione (pls how did u form dis name )
more to come.
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by oderemo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
tell u the truth, spent 5 glorious years in that town sandwitched btw ipara and isara in remo north local govt.
decided to buy the whole town.
am building my hideout there.
hey buki, make your self available for a retreat.
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by swtchicgurl: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2012
wat about the hottest name: swtchicgurl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by oderemo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
more like the ugliest around.
switch on girl.
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
OTOORO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'M A CELEBRITY ALWAYS MAKING THE HEADLINES FOR ALL GOOD REASONS! cheesy

VOTE ME ALL!!!! OTOORO! OTOORO! OTOORO! grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by drnairalov: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
my own is not funny i know, donko ur own too is not funny, so dont think of it. U hear
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
What is so tech bout remo dat ur bragging about?? Huh?? I went to a boardin school in shagam and d place aint got any big deal bout it. So dats why u name urself ode remo? Huh? undecided. . . . .
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
drnairalov pls 4gv n 4get,

otooro-2votes
bushy anus-2votes
bin gbagbo- 1vote

booqee - 4rm my name,
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by oderemo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ buki, u are one big ungrateful  biaaatch,
so u had our ebiripo. ikokore. and  much more behind closed door and still not tech enuff 4 spoilt brat lyk u,
no wonder u are short sighted.
learn to appreciate .
now REMO  is coooool place, tell us where u r frm
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by mikuz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
Booqee
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
Mikuz
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by oderemo(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2012
buki o ti sun ni,
is it not too 4 u, daddy will lock da gate in next minute,
berra hurry up.
sho gbo.
pele,
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2012
ode remo:

@ buki, u are one big ungrateful  biaaatch,
so u had our ebiripo. ikokore. and  much more behind closed door and still not tech enuff 4 spoilt brat lyk u,
no wonder u are short sighted.
learn to appreciate .
now REMO  is coooool place, tell us where u r frm
1. First and foremost, don't u ever call me a bitttch. . .do i look like sikirat ur girlfriend ni?? angry
2. My sec school didn't feed us all dis local food you've mentioned. Its a unity school, so they gave us general foods dat everybody can eat.
3. All dis local food you've mentioned are also d food of where i come from. So if and when i ate them, it wasn't behind close doors, but in d open where i can let everybody know i'm proud of where i come from.
4. Now where i come from s more civilized dan remo, nothing hip bout dat place(so i see no reason why u named urself dat). See i'm not been a tribalist or something, yoruba is yoruba, Nigeria is nigeria, and one.
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Lucario007(m): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2012
thank God my user name isn't funny, it's cool. cool my little brother suggested it from his two favorite things in the world.
Pokemon - Children of now adays his favorite: Lucario.
James Bond - 007.

Even my profile pic was his idea. wink
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2012
otooro-2vote
bushy anus-2votes
bin gbagbo-1vote
booqee-1vote
mikuz-1vote

kip em coming, d winner will go home with a surprise
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Lucario007(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2012
Wat's the surprise?
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2012
lucario cast ur vote first!
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2012
DONkollione:

otooro-2vote
bushy anus-2votes
bin gbagbo-1vote
booqee-1vote

mikuz-1vote

kip em coming,  d winner will go home with a surprise
donkollione are u okay?? Nobody has said my username is funny. are u trying to rig d election??! so why putting my name there?? undecided angry
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 25, 2012
booqee my machines dont lie now, cant u see mikuz voted u. n u voted him ,

pls note u can vote 2 times,

kip em coming peeps,
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Onyeasi(m): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2012
Onyeasi should top the chart. Brb
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 25, 2012
onyeasi u cannot vote 4 urself, . . now cast a vote!
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Onyeasi(m): 1:40am On Feb 25, 2012
DONkollione:

onyeasi u cannot vote 4 urself, . . now cast a vote!
Sorry, who and what are you?
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2012
errr, onyeasi, pls tk left as u go enter a cab to d junction, turn left by d traffic light u go see "yaba left". abeg tellz dem i sent u there , get lost u dis grasshoper angry
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2012
DONkollione:

booqee my machines dont lie now, cant u see mikuz voted u. n u voted him ,

pls note u can vote 2 times,

kip em coming peeps,
mikuz:

Booqee
booqee:

Mikuz
did u mean dis?? Oh no, he wasn't voting, he just called my name. Dats how he does on all thread. I don't understand for him oh. He always type my name for no reason(all thread), and then i do same. U can ask him, he wasn't voting, neither was I. Oya remove it kia kia abeg! There is nothing funny about my name.
Re: The Funniest Username Of A Nairalander? by sutoboy(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2012
Booqee?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

News Alert Power Goes Off Nationwide Tomorrow / gbagaun/laugh tonic / Brazil 1-7 Germany Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.