Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Funniest Food You Have Eaten? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Funniest Food You Have Eaten? (912 Views)

What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's / Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? / Pictures Of Food You Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Food You Have Eaten? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
The funniest food i have ever eaten is "beans mixed with dry garri", i must confess i didnt believe i could eat such, very very funny combination. lets hear yours cool
Re: The Funniest Food You Have Eaten? by hilaryflex: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
That has to be bread and closeup toothpaste, so gross
Re: The Funniest Food You Have Eaten? by MissyB3(f): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
DONkollione:

The funniest food i have ever eaten is "beans mixed with dry garri",  i must confess i didnt believe i could eat such,   very very funny combination. lets hear yours cool
This is very delicious. . . .It used to be one of my fav. Best way to eat beans, after beans with dodo.

hilaryflex:

That has to be bread and closeup toothpaste, so gross
Yucccck!

Topic :
Dry garri mixed with egusi soup, ragù with white rice.  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rice Without Meat Or Fish / Need Someone That Makes Samosa And Springroll Wrappers In Ibadan. Urgent!! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.