Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc (7720 Views)

2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice / Register For Gre For Just 25k (best Offer) / Should Nigerian Polytechnics Be Converted Into Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by toyinp: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2006
please i want to know if there are schools in the United State that require only Bsc certificate for admission into post graduate studies without taking the GRADUATING RESULT EXAMINATION
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by Consultant(f): 2:56am On Mar 22, 2006
Only if you're a lawyer. As far as i know, the LLM program is the only one for which schools don't require you to take the GMAT or GRE exams. If a school offers you admission without them, then it's probably a "backyard school" created just to make money and your chances of getting a visa at the Embassy on that admission will be like 1 in a million.
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by toyinp: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2006
thanks
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by sisisisi(f): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2006
Wrong dear.
Hawai'i Pacific university doesn't require for all its courses.Infact,its not one of the major requirements.Just depends on each department and not all departments ask for it.
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by mathways(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2006
It will depend on the department.But I know MIT doesn't require your GRE scores for graduate admissions into Electrical engineering and computer science.A couple of schools out there officially don't need it-writing it gives you an edge over other applicants and increases your chances to get finaid.But your life'll be a lot easier and more opportunities will abound if you can ace the GRE.My best wishes.
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by uncolonize(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2006
is not wriying the gre that matters,what matters is the finanacila obligation
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by justyn3x(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2006
This is true o!

Admission is almost free!!!

http://www.eecs.mit.edu/grad/faqs.html#5
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by justyn3x(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2006
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by biyiwilly(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , our office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit our website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931.

we'll register u for any of the above listed exams within 24 hours, price very cheap,
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by guide2coll(f): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2011
Check out this blog written by Virtual Student Foreign Service eIntern for Lagos, Nigeria. Its written for prospective international college students! Take a look! I would love feedback!

http://guide2college101./
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by lasunray(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2011
Guys sorry 4 d little digression 4rm d topic.Pls is it true that commonwealth scholarship is out?And hw cn 1 get to regster and submit with d procedures.Tnx in anticipation
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by lasunray(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2011
Guys sorry 4 d little digression 4rm d topic.Pls is it true that commonwealth scholarship is out?And hw cn 1 get to regster and submit with d procedures.Tnx in anticipation
Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by guide2coll(f): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
Hello All!
This is just a quick message from the Virtual eIntern for the State Department! Our Intern will be holding online "office hours" this Saturday (October 29) and Sunday (October 30) from 1pm-4pm (Nigeria Time). This is an opportunity for you all to ask me questions via the gmail account (guide2ollege101@gmail.com) and I will get back to you immediately. You can ask me questions related to my most recent posts or about other personal college concerns you may have! I look forward to hearing from you all this Saturday and Sunday!

Don't forget to check out the blog: guide2college101@

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc by oliver477: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
You could also find some tips here https://admission-writer.com/blog/how-to-write-why-brown-essay Make sure to check out this blog article for some ideas on how to write admission essay into the Brown University

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka / NANS Gives Fayose 72-hour Ultimatum To Re-open EKSU / FINALLY! LAUTECH Starts It's Exam Today After 9months Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.