Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Is Jonathan Silent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Jonathan Silent? (1092 Views)

Onyekakeyah: Jonathan’s Silent Revolution / Jonathan Silent On Role In N155bn Oil Scandal / Jonathan Silent On Role In N155bn Oil Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jonathan Silent? by dadicvila(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
Why is President Jonathan turning a blind eye on the massive Chevron oil spill in his home state that have left his people without drinking water and their source of livelihood destroyedor he dint hear of how Obama handled the gulf of mexico oil spillas far as i am concerned the people of bayelsa are yet to benefit 4rm the presidency of Jonathan,east west road is still in a pathetic state, was the noise for a south south president worth it??as a bayelsan i am disappointed
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
How is the clean up going?

any news?
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by dadicvila(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2012
I have been following the news and asking questions,no news yet Sir
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by hakanai(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2012
Well,i am sure say mr president is tired on talking and suffering backlash.Inshort Nigerians and media can't wait to give people a dose of chracter assasination.maybe he prefers to minimise public speaking.Just bare with him he would do something if he can, else continue to pray or try some protest occupy nigeria style. cool cool cool
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 25, 2012
not only gej

his band of noisemakers

beaf, asari, ankio briggs and co even ms madueke are all silent

abi they are all moles for chevron?

anyway as long as gej is in office, even if a nuclear bomb goes off in the nd, they will all be silent

if anyone else protests they will shut them up with 'na our oil'

or is this some 'free power for oil spill' deal?
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by Beaf: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2012
^
You must be an id!ot.
Articles were posted here on NL at the time the spill occured to which only a few of us responded and hate filled parasitic mongrels like you avoided.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by dayokanu(m): 1:37am On Feb 25, 2012
What do you expect Odechukwu retardeen to say when he is always drunk

24-7 drunk on kai-kai with red eye

Well thats the PDP gift to Nigeria, Next thing SE wants presidency and give us Chris Uba
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 25, 2012
Beaf:

^
You must be an id!ot.
Articles were posted here on NL at the time the spill occured to which only a few of us responded and hate filled parasitic mongrels like you avoided.

http://www.google.com.ng/cse?cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3Abko28ysgdng&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Chevron+oil+spill&sa=Search&siteurl=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-602310.192.html#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Chevron%20oil%20spill&gsc.page=1

Beaf:

Forget about formulaic answers. The OP is asking why there is no #Occupy movement against matters that destroy human lives in the areas where oil is produced. He is asking why Nigerians act like this:

Same way Saro Wiwa was murdered for oil.
Answers are needed. Where are the hypocritic #Occupiers?

this was all we got from beaf , empty blather about occupy nigeria

what a wastrel waste of space

spamming this board whining about the desecration of the nd, AS LONG AS IT IS UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S WATCH

and you wonder why we say the ND are their own worst enemies

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-810551.0.html

BRASILIA (Reuters) - Brazil's government suspended Chevron Corp's drilling rights until Chevron clarifies the causes of an offshore oil spill, the latest twist in a political firestorm threatening the U.S. company's role in Brazil's oil bonanza.

while countrys run by a less alcoholic crew are sanctioning chevron, leaders in nigeria are negotiating for free power

and they wonder why companies like shell say the fg will always be their biatch
while
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by Beaf: 1:55am On Feb 25, 2012
^
We know who you are, the junior Hitler who is filled with as much hate for the ND as the Nazi's had for the jews. You are one hate-filled, leather brained parasite, you are primitive to the extent of being a beast. Witness:

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=21pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464527.32.html#msg6238782
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2012
when beaten, spam cheesy cheesy cheesy

whenever i draw blood, beaf runs into his hole and whips his desperate lie out

this frommthe same dunce who said dayokanu is daniel kanu cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

who needs hitler when the nd has water don full my mouth thugs like you and dokubo who have lost your 'zeal' for the environment now that your son is firing you with dubious contracts

instead of taking on chevron for desecrating your environment, you are demanding free electricity. you dolts make me laugh. you are indeed politically immature

who are you calling parasite? i am not the failed programmer' (or should i say script pikin) turned spokesman for the most useless govt in the history o nigeria, if not the world

i work for my money

you on the other hand waste this nations resources on you and your band of wastrel e mongrels

see as beaf is taking it frm both ends - chevron is shafting him while he blows gej off. a hardcore whor-e if there ever was one. if the best the nd has to offer is the likes of beaf, gej , dokubo  diamond diezani and plantain briggs then they will continue to be fked.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by dadicvila(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2012
@Beaf^why are u making so much noise??you said articles were posted,were they articles of GEJ condemning the oil spill and urging Chevron to clean up and provide relief materials for the affected communities??you have a way of diverting attention 4rm real issues,i am a bayelsan from that same LG,and i know the terrible impact of an oil spill of that magnitude,we campaigned and prayed for a South South President,now he is in power,status quo remains the same,oil companies still get away with things like this, Beaf dont let ur desire to defend GEJ affect ur sanity,you will soon run mad oO!!!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by Akainzo(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2012
dadicvila:

@Beaf^why are u making so much noise??you said articles were posted,were they articles of GEJ condemning the oil spill and urging Chevron to clean up and provide relief materials for the affected communities??you have a way of diverting attention 4rm real issues,i am a bayelsan from that same LG,and i know the terrible impact of an oil spill of that magnitude,we campaigned and prayed for a South South President,now he is in power,status quo remains the same,oil companies still get away with things like this, Beaf dont let ur desire to defend GEJ affect ur sanity,you will soon run mad oO!!!

Beaf, that above is something that needs looking into!  grin grin smiley
Re: Why Is Jonathan Silent? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2012
@oyb nd dadicvila. you guys really have time to answer that dude. what a waste of space.

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching; The Legacy Alao Akala Left Behind. What Did Yours Left Behind? / Insecurity: Gowon,adeboye,oritsejiafo Meet In Ibadan / ‘Massive Expansion’ In US Covert Operations In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.