Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4449468 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (2230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 40manlappy: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
olujaidi:

* In Eminem's voice* Will the real feelamong please stand up grin

cheesy grin

@feelamong: Were you able to get a good rate at the secondary market for your proposed Tbill investment?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by acorntree(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Osahon7:
6M from it Sir!

pls enlighten us more on this.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by acorntree(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
feelamong:

PLEASE I BEG FOR YOUR PERMISSION AS I POST THIS IMPORTANT INFO******

A few months ago i discovered Bitcoins through someone in this forum!

After buying for some time and hoping for an increase, i noticed that the price fluctuates and as such could be tradeable (Buying at times of low and selling at times of High)

This led me to searching for reputable coys that I could Invest my Bitcoins with so that they trade for me.

I found one and did a research on them to be sure they are reputable.

The coy is CRYP TRADE CAPITAL...they are based in SPAIN

They actually guarantee at least 17% monthly return (Dollars) on your Bitcoins investment.

I have invested here for the past 3 months and just felt i should share!

You can pm me for further info.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS!!! JUST WANTED TO SHARE AN INVESTMENT INFO THAT IS WORKING FOR ME! cool cool

pls we need more information on this
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
40manlappy:

cheesy grin

@feelamong: Were you able to get a good rate at the secondary market for your proposed Tbill investment?

Yea was able to get at 18.35%.

My friends were nice to me...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
acorntree:

pls we need more information on this

Please lets not derail this thread. I cannot go into details here! This thread is for Treasury Bills.

when am chanced later in the day I would open a thread for Bitcoins Investments.

but you can PM on this...

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by lovetrust(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
plz stay away from any form of HYIP(high yield investment program). They rates are simply not sustainable because there is no discernible and verifiable instruments they invest investors' funds .

becareful plz.

This thread is only for discussion of T-bills.

cheers

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
olujaidi:

Because say na you o! If not...
In fact, how we wan take know say na the real feelamong be this ? The feelamong wey we sabi na TB and Stocks im dey do.

Abi dem don hijack your moniker?

* In Eminem's voice* Will the real feelamong please stand up grin

cheesy wink cool

The only thing Constant in Life is CHANGE! grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Houstency(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
feelamong:

Please which Investment house gave you such rate? I need to buy 364days Tbills before end of February. Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
acorntree:

pls enlighten us more on this.
Msg me! This Thread is for T-Bills

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Sezua(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please i need some enlightenment with regards to treasury bills. pls someone should help ASAP.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Houstency:

Please which Investment house gave you such rate? I need to buy 364days Tbills before end of February. Thanks

I use Fidelity Securities limited most times..

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Lalaska(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sezua:
Please i need some enlightenment with regards to treasury bills. pls someone should help ASAP.

Help yourself by reading this thread from the beginning. You already have more information than you need. Read, Read, Read
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Sezua(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lalaska:

Help yourself by reading this thread from the beginning. You already have more information than you need. Read, Read, Read
i have. However, it looks like the information i am seeing here is tailored to fit people who have a little knowledge about them already. Na layman i be for this issue.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Houstency(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
feelamong:

I use Fidelity Securities limited most times..
Thanks for replying. Would do my due diligence, and ask for guidance were not cleared.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sanerugwei: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Osahon7:
6M from it Sir!
6M in four months.
Oga Osahon7, show us the way o..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by aumoria(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Are certificates issued for treasury bill bought? What proof can one show for TB bought?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
mmm
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1wolex85: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
ukay2:

Please WHY ARE SOME NIGERIANS ADDICTED TO PONZE SCHEMES...FREE MONEY?

Because of recession. ...

Why do we not THINK how the money you put in these PONZE Schemes USED FOR?

MANY OF MY EDUCATED FRIENDS THAT INVESTED THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY INTO MMM ponze scheme are still nursing their loss...

Many will not learn from others MISTAKE.....

Did you read what I wrote or you just want to talk? feelamong talked about a bitcoin investment company in Spain and I spoke about the one in Nigeria, because of your prejudice, you assume I dont think. Bitcoin is a high risk investment whose value would crash at some point and rise again which I alluded to in my post so no need for your epistle. The major difference between bitcoin and tbills is the risk rating so get off your high horse and stop insinuating I am addicted to free money and if this were like all the ponzi schemes that are reigning now all I would be looking for are referrals but do you see me doing that?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Please has CBN announced the next NTB primary auction date?.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 40manlappy: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2017
feelamong:

What is the tenor?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Zeiya(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please what is the next Primary Auction date?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 40manlappy: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Zeiya:
Please what is the next Primary Auction date?

March 2
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2017
http://nairametrics.com/interbank-lending-rates-hits-200-as-banks-borrow-from-each-other-to-buy-forex/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Nigerian Banks are on a buying spree and they are borrowing at record rates to do so. According to a Reuters article, Nigeria’s interbank overnight lending rates, the rates at which banks lend to each other, spiked to a record high of 200 percent on Thursday. The reason for the spike was no other than Forex.

Banks were reported to have made dollar purchases as the central bank sold forex in fulfillment of its promise to sustain supply. Banks are expected to sell on to customers at a juicy margin of about 20%. Purchases will only be for those looking to travel out of Nigeria either for personal, business or medical travel. Forex will also be purchased by those looking to pay school fees abroad for their wards.

This is already affecting the yields of Treasury Bills in the Secondary markets... Yields spiked UP yesterday as many banks sold off their Tbills to go and buy Forex..

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jessyb: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2017
if you are interested on a fixed deposit plan that has high interest yield of up to 8%, whatsapp 07084910289
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2017
jessyb:
if you are interested on a fixed deposit plan that has high interest yield of up to 8%, whatsapp 07084910289

this is the worse decision anyone on this thread will make. i can bet you that no one will patronize this 8% thing. If you promise 19% fixed deposit, then you can attract someone. people are now wiser to know where to put their money and mind.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2017
jessyb:
haha!! 8% lol..good joke! Only ppl that don't know about T-Bills that will go for this

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by manlikegb: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2017
feelamong:

Please lets not derail this thread. I cannot go into details here! This thread is for Treasury Bills.

when am chanced later in the day I would open a thread for Bitcoins Investments.

but you can PM on this...

@feelamong, please don't forget to share the link to the BITCOIN thread on here so we can follow. Thanks for the help always.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MssRose(f): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
feelamong:
http://nairametrics.com/interbank-lending-rates-hits-200-as-banks-borrow-from-each-other-to-buy-forex/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Nigerian Banks are on a buying spree and they are borrowing at record rates to do so. According to a Reuters article, Nigeria’s interbank overnight lending rates, the rates at which banks lend to each other, spiked to a record high of 200 percent on Thursday. The reason for the spike was no other than Forex.

Banks were reported to have made dollar purchases as the central bank sold forex in fulfillment of its promise to sustain supply. Banks are expected to sell on to customers at a juicy margin of about 20%. Purchases will only be for those looking to travel out of Nigeria either for personal, business or medical travel. Forex will also be purchased by those looking to pay school fees abroad for their wards.

This is already affecting the yields of Treasury Bills in the Secondary markets... Yields spiked UP yesterday as many banks sold off their Tbills to go and buy Forex..

Oga feelamong hope this is a strong indication that the stop rate will b high at the primary market next week. please try your best sir to keep us updated on the probably stop rate. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 7footre(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
feelamong:

Pardon me.
I know this is off topic but is there a way we can buy into this?i'm looking at converting some cash into dollars so if it is possible to buy at official rate or a little above it, just mention me and i'll pm you

And oh.... mention me when you create the bitcoin thread.. thanks alot
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ozymes: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
jessyb:
Which financial institution is this please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (2230) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: skydiver01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.