Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4442662 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
You guys will not kill me with laugh here sha! cheesy grin

Person wey get only N5M for Treasury no suppose to dey talk about Quilox o!

I rest my case! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2018
feelamong:

I rest my case! cheesy

Who tell you?. Na your money?. If i decide to blow everything for one night for Quilox, wetin concern you?. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ihedioramma: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2018
feelamong:

I rest my case! cheesy
we go drink red bull na 1 k or coke 500 they form big boys all day even mix it with shot .....even thing 2k.5 ..tb investment 5 m at 18 percent that 900 k- 2.5
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2018
ok back to biz why is their no subscription for the omo auction is it how do it effect tb rates
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Agbaletu: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2018
Alikote:
the correlation is that u need to ease up after hammering @18 .....mr man cool down ....na wa for u....ur are unnecessary strict like village principle or islamic fundamentalist
You shouldn't have dignified him with any response.
He does not even worth my time.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Agbaletu: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2018
I am just lost between the money in my dom account and getting another TB. Greatest mistake of buying dollars when it was N400.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Agbaletu:
I am just lost between the money in my dom account and getting another TB. Greatest mistake of buying dollars when it was N400.

yea it was a mistake undecided
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Agbaletu:

You should have bought Eurobonds with the dollar and be earning some coupons too..

always good to keep some dollar assets too. That way you will hedge against any fall in the value of Naira and naira assets
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Agbaletu: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
feelamong:

You should have bought Eurobonds with the dollar and be earning some coupons too.. Can I still buy it?

always good to keep some dollar assets too. That way you will hedge against any fall in the value of Naira and naira assets - You are right, but I have lost close to 800K...I will be watching
Thanks man!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
freeman67:

Nairaland is divided into threads and sections for a reason. So also are the 16 rules of posting a thread or commenting on one. Most times when you post political thread in romance section you are either directed to post it appropriately or the Mod will move it to the appropriate section. Except they don not notice it or the thread will be of relevance to only you the poster.

There exist a business and investment section too on Nairaland for a reason so also the entertainment section. This particular thread is found in investment section; new people come across this thread by either by deliberate effort after enough search for an investment vehicle or are directed by others that have benefitted. Let me @ this junction let you know that I am not the creator of the thread neither am I a very serious contributor but I am very serious benefactor of it. If I had wanted to do any business when I was searching before I stumbled on this thread I would have gone to business section I am very sure I will stumble on a business thread there. If I want to know the best club to go and I post it in the entertainment section 10mins is enough for me to get the list.

Now I am not saying they shouldn't be joke or entertainment around here but hey..., if it is of no effect on the purpose of the thread then it is not useful. There is another thread in this investment section (NSEMPA) I visit as a silent member. Once your joke or other investment is not related stock or doesnt have any effect on stock market and you want to dwell on it you would be reminded which is what I did. I remember a veecovee posting on religious matter and how he was rebuked there.

Pls what is the correlation between Quilox and TB?
Abeg go sleep......Sadist.......I swear,you can't work in a joint operation or be a smart politician...everyone will just gang up against you......better take life calm and easy.....

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by freeman67: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
You don't have to call me names because I pointed out something to you. I am not allergic to correction either.
If it will make you happy you can continue. You guys could still litter the thread with even soccer if you want but I already said what I wanted.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
This thread is simply meant for Tbills and no other thing. Whatever anyone likes they do with Thier money but this thread is meant for those who choose Tbills as part of Thier source of income. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
freeman67:

Nairaland is divided into threads and sections for a reason. So also are the 16 rules of posting a thread or commenting on one. Most times when you post political thread in romance section you are either directed to post it appropriately or the Mod will move it to the appropriate section. Except they don not notice it or the thread will be of relevance to only you the poster.

There exist a business and investment section too on Nairaland for a reason so also the entertainment section. This particular thread is found in investment section; new people come across this thread by either by deliberate effort after enough search for an investment vehicle or are directed by others that have benefitted. Let me @ this junction let you know that I am not the creator of the thread neither am I a very serious contributor but I am very serious benefactor of it. If I had wanted to do any business when I was searching before I stumbled on this thread I would have gone to business section I am very sure I will stumble on a business thread there. If I want to know the best club to go and I post it in the entertainment section 10mins is enough for me to get the list.

Now I am not saying they shouldn't be joke or entertainment around here but hey..., if it is of no effect on the purpose of the thread then it is not useful. There is another thread in this investment section (NSEMPA) I visit as a silent member. Once your joke or other investment is not related stock or doesnt have any effect on stock market and you want to dwell on it you would be reminded which is what I did. I remember a veecovee posting on religious matter and how he was rebuked there.

Oga na real waaaa for you oo. Na because of less than 5 pages of clubbing, Quilox etc you wrote this epistle.
You need to loosen up and free your mind Oga Freeman.

Go to the stock market thread, when the market is bullish we socialize, drink, party, dating, have one night stand, meet up courtesy of the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Oga na real waaaa for you oo. Na because of less than 5 pages of clubbing, Quilox etc you wrote this epistle.
You need to loosen up and free your mind Oga Freeman.

Go to the stock market thread, when the market is bullish we socialize, drink, party, dating, have one night stand, meet up courtesy of the thread.

Una dey drink non-alcoholic Hennessy for there?. cheesy grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by katamo: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good day all - does anyone have the calendar for Q2 2018 TB issuances? Not sure if it has been released yet.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by allhavesinned: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have a question " How much will someone earn as profit investing 5M for a month in TB with Access Bank or any other bank "
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Not yet released. It should be out by next month.

katamo:
Good day all - does anyone have the calendar for Q2 2018 TB issuances? Not sure if it has been released yet.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
T-Bills tenors are usually 91 days (3 months), 182 days (6 months) and 364 days (one year).
allhavesinned:
I have a question " How much will someone earn as profit investing 5M for a month in TB with Access Bank or any other bank "

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Jesusbabygirl(f): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
rationalmind:

Tbills provide lesser risks and liquidity too. If I urgently need cash, say for medical emergencies, I can easily liquidate my Tbills faster than I can liquidate a portion of my invested capital in cement business.

Also very true, but my point is if you dont have any thing that takes your time, its okay to invest in business.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by katamo: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Not yet released. It should be out by next month.

Ok thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bugmenot: 3:54am On Feb 23, 2018
@feelamong pls can you share more details about eurobonds. Is there a schedule for its sale like treasury bills or is it “on-demand” like public offers? Is there a secondary market? Are the rates annualized or is the interest rate for the entire tenure? How does one invest?

feelamong:

You should have bought Eurobonds with the dollar and be earning some coupons too..

always good to keep some dollar assets too. That way you will hedge against any fall in the value of Naira and naira assets
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 5:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Agbaletu:

Don't worry just be patient dollar will soon start climbing again just wait. Any serious change in oil price will have a ripple effect on things.

My portfolios are in TB and Dorm accounts.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2018
zamirikpo:

Don't worry just be patient dollar will soon start climbing again just wait. Any serious change in oil price will have a ripple effect on things.

My portfolios are in TB and Dorm accounts.

it might go bk to 280 once we stop importation of petrol and buhari wins his election and continue with local production

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by classy90: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Please someone should clear me on this pls,......what is the meaning of reinvesting interest with capital and reinvesting interest??......Please, are the two statement the same??
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by martin123: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2018
Please, I need to know the difference between FGN Bonds & Treasury bills, do they pay up front in FGN Bond? will it be calculated with 5, 10 & 20 years?

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mrbigseun(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2018
hello everyone i want to introduce a international microfiance group that offers best competitive interest rates . they have over 8 affilates in africa and thier affilate in nigeria is called lafayette microfiance bank they are based in oyo state at the moment but will be moving to other parts of the country soon. they are regualted by CBN and insured by NDIC . they also offer various financial services such as interbank transfers to all banks( which enables you to transact with them even if you are out of oyo state or even nigeria , mastercard and verve debit cards , mobile cash collections mobileapp(in-pipe) . they offer saving accounts , planned savings and fixed deposit accounts with the best rates around . find attached thier interest rates . i have been banking with them since 2013. my officer is mr monday call him up on 09092380160 for more information . find attached the rates Thank me later .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrHenri: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Please when is the next Primary Tbills.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
freeman67:

it would have been wise for you to keep shut and get on with the TB discussion rather than lecture us on what we already know Mr Minister of Education. Taking the heat off sometimes aint bad. Youre asking for correlation. When ever you drive from lagos to portharcourt don't stop to take a break and eat eba and better soup keep on driving till you suffocate. Coz you own a car and others use public transport doesnt make you a robot. You must divert to eat. Youre asking correlation

Youve actually dragged just a few comments that isnt even up to four peoples opinion and made it a case. Maybe na you own this thread i guess. You can eat the thread then.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Alikote:
it might go bk to 280 once we stop importation of petrol and buhari wins his election and continue with local production
Can you kindly elucidate extensively and further..?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gavrelino123:

Can you kindly elucidate extensively and further..?
over 20 bn dollar held by Nigerians unnecessarily in dorm accounts(since they dont have immediate use) bought at 400 naira .....since petrol is the single largest commodity that consume our dollar demand will be off the list next year with the coming of dangote refinery this huge dollar saving will result in dollar surplus compare with demand,other back ward integration scheme materializing rice,sugar ,flour , etc sourced locally will boost Naira strength.... it just a speculation but for fuel is for real....with pmb our taste to import with the new found surplus dollar will not be available .....

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Singlecliq and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.