Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nato's Burning Of Qua-ran. Your Take - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nato's Burning Of Qua-ran. Your Take (894 Views)

Woman Burnt To Ashes For Just Burning A Piece Of Quran / / Bible-burning Egyptian Cleric Jailed For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nato's Burning Of Qua-ran. Your Take by Finland(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
I still do not know why some group of blood thirsty demon should go on rampage causing chaos and burning buildings because a book was burnt by one soldier. What I really do not understand is what is so special about quaran? There is no difference between a quaran and any hadley chase or any chemistry book. They were made from wood and printed upon with ink. A book is a book. If there would be a difference it has to be the content written on it and languages used. Nothing more. Infact, a chemistry book is responsible for a lot good things in this world while quaran has wreck more havoc on this world more than any other book in this world- taliban, suicide bombers, jihadist, osama bin laden, boko haram, hezbollah and many more based there terror act on this same book. well, my point is why do these fools think they should fight for God? if the quaran is burnt then let the god behind it punish the perpetrator. if indeed allah is as great as they claim then he should kill his enemy faster than any islamist. If the god behind the book is not acting then it's either he is no god or he is simply ok with the burning.Let peace reign and come out of your stupidity.Enough of brain washing angry
Re: Nato's Burning Of Qua-ran. Your Take by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2012
Tawa gudumawa: let those who deeply understand the Qur'an pray that its power overwhelm the incendiary man, No sword, no blood but salam-peace!
Re: Nato's Burning Of Qua-ran. Your Take by deols(f): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
shouldnt you be asking why anyone would care to burn a book with the description you gave above. why did a pastor make a big deal of burning the same book some years ago.

Why cant they let Muslims be. Why do they have to do the burning when they know how much importance Muslims attach to it?

when you answer the above, your question would be answered
Re: Nato's Burning Of Qua-ran. Your Take by BetaThings: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
I am of the view that a post like this should just have been ignored.
Quran 2:18 has the best answer to a post like this

(1) (Reply)

Shabir Ally: Why I Remain A Muslim - Must Watch ! / 2012 Hajj: Another 50 Female Pilgrims Deported Back To Nigeria / Even Moderate Drinking Linked To Increased Cancer Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.