Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? (18291 Views)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 11:59am On Feb 29, 2012
rosefleurs:

Who's to say the ceiling fan you're sitting under won't fall down in the middle of the night while you sleep and cut you to shreds? Should we kill you now and save you from a joyful union with Tpia? undecided cry

i can't remember the last time i sat under a ceiling fan so i won't be cut to shreds in a long while, you filthy rat!

tpia@:

ok, i just read the whole page and noticed the usual crew at their theatrics again.
did you all just get back from the bar?
knock yourselves out.

tpia@, stop forming - you love the attention. grin
9 distinctions - you wan steal am? grin

ileobatojo:

grin grin

no vex - i didn't really mean to do that. wink
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Cultured(m): 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
@poster ,if truly you are pregnant , do not abort the baby , provide to me your email address so that we can discuss in private .
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by htajz: 4:03am On Mar 01, 2012
seems your a working class lady so abortions shouldnt be expensive for you
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by igbaodun3: 4:05am On Mar 01, 2012
OP: Flush that baby out. You know what to do, JUST DO IT.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by lepasharon(f): 4:42am On Mar 01, 2012
HAVE U GUYS FORGOTTEN THE OP ALREADY HAS A CHILD ALSO? shocked
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by olajide8(m): 5:35am On Mar 01, 2012
In these times when free rendezvous are so scarce so 30min-1hr enjoyment "na him you see so", have you ever thought what if you tried terminating it and its impossible u stuck with an extra hand bag for life do you think another man would now pick you up (some cases yes, me -no) bottom line you should have at least been more selective and less selfish in-respect of classiness of the dude or your desire need, to satisfy that urge, that baby no bring itself come this world "Naa you Wan bring am" me- NO ADVICE "oju awo le wo fin gba obe"- the eye of plate na him plate dey use collect stew "SMH"
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Ilekokonit: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2012
How could you even contemplate now agreeing to date the other guy you do not like just because "a beggar has no choice" ??
That is not a good idea at all and even if you succeed in fooling the hapless guy that you loved him all the while, it doesn't mean you will not hate him in the future.

Or were you intending passing off the young pregnancy off to him as his after you hurriedly start dating him If so then you need to forget about this evil and wicked plan.

Your best bet is to talk about it with the REAL [/b]baby father and if he doesn't want any of it then you have to damn the consequences and tell your parents about it and maybe spill the beans to tis other guy and if he is ready to marry you with the pregnancy then so be it but I doubt if his family will take kindly to their son marrying someone carrying another mans pregnancy.

Whatever you do please do not try abortion as you do not know how many children you are destined to have.
[b]Don't abort destiny.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by kandiikane(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2012
@OP, I think you should do what is best for you in this momentary situation. If you can afford to look after the child and you want to keep it, go ahead. Adoption- Obvious, a woman you age and status would be more incline to give a child away after birth than someone in their more younger years who are yet to start University. So best thing to do is do what you think is best for you.

I am not going to say have an abortion but if it appeals to you more do it. Do not listen to all these people bringing "Christianity is against abortion" kind of talk. At the end of the day, you did not bring in "christianity is against fornication" when you were about to conceive. When many unmarried come posting asking questions e.g which positions are better in bed? The others will be giving pointers.

People like to bring in God when it comes to abortion but when it comes to the process which brought on the thought of abortion in the first place it's "oh, God will not like that. Wah, wah, wah!. You are hypocrites!

I will say it again op, do what is best for you.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by dasparrow: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2012
@OP

If widowed women can raise anywhere from 2 - 8 kids in Nigeria alone without the help of any man or his family, this poster can do the same if she really wants to keep the baby/pregnancy. I have seen single (widowed) women raise responsible children who made them proud. Poster, those women were not born with two heads. If they can do it, you can do it too. What if you mess up your womb in the process of having an abortion? The man who ends up marrying you will take in a second wife who will bear him children once he finds out your womb is messed up. Besides, you can always marry men from other parts of the world or cultures since the average Nigerian-bred male is very chuvinist and bigoted in nature. All the best!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by dayokanu(m): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2012
Holy Ghost belle
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Jay5000(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2012
@ OP; Fyi, abortions triple the risk of developing bosom cancer later in life.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1288955/Abortion-triple-risk-bosom-cancer.html
Won't judge u because i knw just how hard it is 2 live with the 'curse of being a single mum in 9ja', but It's up to u to decide which is better; the baby or the lumps. Best of luck dearie. I hope u make the right decision.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Exponental(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2012
No burst, No leakage n very sure of d collection of d semen?
Then dat child must be a special child!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by SamMilla1(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2012
98% of black women lie about their ages, so your late twenties probably means mid-30s, so i will base my advise on that pure truth. Forgive me if i m wrong but i may be the only help here.

You said that rashes appear whenever you get pregnant and you have never been married. That means you have been pregnant many times. I think at your age, it is time to keep a baby since you are working. Stop dreaming about prince charming showing up one day to rescue you from the Dragon and taking you straight to wedding. Face the reality, be courageous. God will be with you.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by teskyg: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2012
Sometime am bewildered by the attitides of women?How could u open your legs for a Man u can not even tell him he has put you in the Family way?is he such a beast?please tell us about your relationship with the man before we advised you further.please revert back to the man responsible except you have not told us the whole gist.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by kandiikane(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2012
Sam Milla:

98% of black women lie about their ages, so your late twenties probably means mid-30s, so i will base my advise on that pure truth. Forgive me if i m wrong but i may be the only help here.

You said that rashes appear whenever you get pregnant and you have never been married. That means you have been pregnant many times. I think at your age, it is time to keep a baby since you are working. Stop dreaming about prince charming showing up one day to rescue you from the Dragon and taking you straight to wedding. Face the reality, be courageous. God will be with you.
lol, this actually made me laugh.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by walcolm(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2012
@OP,

if you had sex 2weeks before 23rd February when you started this thread, it is medically difficult for that pregnancy to be detectable at this time by an over the counter pregnancy test kit.

if you are truly pregnant, then you're pregnant from another sexcapade before that of 3 weeks ago.

you might want to review your sexual encounters of the last few months. maybe one of those guys could be responsible
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by kandiikane(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2012
^Not if she used 'TRUEBLUE DIGITAL' cheesy
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by ChefMike(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2012
Abortion is out of it,keep ur baby u will never regret doing that.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by violent(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2012
How could u open your legs for a Man u can not even tell him he has put you in the Family way?is he such a beast?

How could you even contemplate now agreeing to date the other guy you do not like just because "a beggar has no choice" ??

I'm not the one Judge what a person decides to do with their lives . .but in all honesty, i think these two smart quotes from two different posters, puts a new meaning to what could be defined as 'a responsible person'
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Dyt(f): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2012
each day i log on 2 NL front page, all i c s
m preg
i used dis 4 abortion
my baby s 6mnths n m preg
gd lawd
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by munas: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2012
@ OP the first step is to let the man know that you are preg/mant for him,do that befor you think of the next step.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by brainpulse: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2012
It might not be that you are pregnant. It might be an infection if the CoDm is not removed properly or you did not watch you hand and the guy is having an infection. Must infection comes with rashes within 2 weeks, night sweat etc. Go for a general Urine test and blood.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by manoy(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2012
So many things are wrong here, I see the OP as one of those babes with high standards, (Always running after what she will never get,friends with benefit,etc). You dont need to open ur legs so wide for a guy u are not dating.

i really dont know what to say! Carry ur cross abeg
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2012
Someone is 'pestering' you for a serious relationship while you're having hot sessions of sex with your bosses, customers, and complete strangers. Isn't that wonderful! I'm sure the only reason why the mumu lover-boy is foolish enough to 'pester' (imagine your effrontery in using such a self-important word) you is because you pretend to be virtuous and a wife material. Do you think he would make a fool of himself by 'pestering' a tart that has sex with others and poses holy Mary for him? That's why some of us do not find any girl 'pester-worthy'; if you no gree do after a week or two, then Bleep off while we hunt another willing 'accomplice'. Who would condescend to the wimpy level of 'pestering' you while you are busy sucking someone else's dick? Na who you wan take dey do shakara? Yeye pretenders. Maybe it's a ghost that impregnated you, in which case the unborn child would be what Igbo refer to as okala mmadu okala mmuo.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Konnektions146(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2012
gettin pregnant even wit protection is very possible,
have yu guys tot abt wrong usage of de prondom? not all guys use/wear it well.

moreso during expulsion of the se.men and the the prondom wasnt worn nicely, there is every tendency dat the sem.en spills up to the shaft owing to de force of expulsion + the force of the ban.g.in. and if the lady has a lot of liqui.d around her labi amajora(outer lips) then it could mix and things start happning from dere.
my advice, learn how to wear it well(leave room for  se.men  without air in de rubber) and as well make sure de rubber hold u tight.so u avoid dis kind story

@op, please get tested as well, for other STDs cos the result the PT strip gave yu could be a false-positive result that some STDs could give.
then if its still positive, weigh de both options and make de decisions.(wat makes us responsible is de ability to make certain decisions and stand by it)

wisin yu de best
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by bedane: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2012
Anybody Who supports abortion in this time and age is a, Common what do you guys mean by what kind of life is the baby coming to live. Probably some of you were even born out of wedlock but just that you don't know d truth. Following ur logic we can as well go to all motherless babies homes and kill all the children there afterall what kind of life are they living. @ Op you have a Job please ‎‎​I beg in the name of who you trust in the most don't abort that baby it just could be the source of your joy. Have you had time to think why it persisted even with the condom in place. Don't be a murderer. @ Everyone out there please never commit abortion if you can't keep the baby give birth to it and Our Heavenly father who is capable of all thing will provide somebody who wants the baby.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by doeeyed: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2012
.@ op.

Different pieces of advice re: abort or not to. Chances are you are inclined not to.
Excuse my presumptions, a discuss on NL is not a way to confirm or refute your intending actions.

What's more of concern to me is the likelihood of having a STI onboard. That should be checked out asap.

Thx
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by nwanioma(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2012
lepasharon:

HAVE U GUYS FORGOTTEN THE OP ALREADY HAS A CHILD ALSO? shocked

Seems like you read her post with one eyes closed! she lost that baby!

All the abortion advocates, is it just me or do you guy not know that abortion is illegal in this country? She would not only be scaring her self for life, she would also be denying a child the right to life, and  breaking a law as well.

@Poster keep you child, i don't think i have seen any one regret keeping an unwanted pregnancy( at least you can fend for the child i hope). And let you family see the child first, all this their gra gra will melt away. Be bold do the right thing!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Dagzbabe: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2012
My advice is do what you think is right for you. It's your cross carry it
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Jemibee: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2012
My dear, pls try to sincerely (without any external influence) weigh the pros and cons of the situation. Choosing to keep this baby, without the approval of the father isn't the best. Someone mentionned clarence chukwurah, my dear, its not the same thg oo. Both of them were public figures and peeps were aware of their liaison, so the man couldn't deny that fact. She obviously would have loved to spend d rest of her life with him.

In ur case, thgs are different. You have admitted it's not a serious relationship, you don't love the guy, your family has disowned u, You still need to give us some info like
1- are you working
2-do u strongly know you'll be able to take care of this child alone (financially, morally, )

These are the types of questions u should ask urself. If you answer no to most of them, then go ahead and abort the child. If not, you can keep it

GOODLUCK dear !!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by bassette(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2012
6 pages so far OP yet to post a comment after the 1st page, @ least there should be a feedback from OP on outcome of test or state of happenings.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by awelewa1: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2012
My dear,

I had once been in this situation. The only diff. is that my parent stood by me due to the fact that im of age and i can take kia of myself and the baby.
I stood my ground never to abort the baby.As i am talking to you now the girl is 2 years,im into another relationship in which the guy is ready to accept both of us.You do not have to kill yourself because of your parent.You are old and should be able to take kia of urself.Your parent will accept you and your child as time goes on.Summon courage,bring the child to the world.Do not commit murder,you dont know if the baby will be 2nd Obama tomorrow.A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Show Courtesy / Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo) / Is This Selfishness Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.