Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? (18429 Views)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

besides, there must be a reason you haven't posted in hours - busy editing your jargons to score cheap brownie points.

Damn, you’re sure try hard. But you will fail every time. I haven’t posted in hours? When the times of my post are visible for all to see? In fact this argument should end now. It is clear you will say anything no matter how ridiculous to try to ‘win’. Everything else that comes out of your mouth should be taken with a boatload of salt!

coogar:

my certificate?
it's a template to aspiring nigerian scientists and engineers.
if i scan my high school certificate right now - you would probably hang yourself for skipping biology classes in school and chasing men under the mango tree.

But, but, but a fetus is a single cell now!!!

Shebi that’s what they taught you in your *advanced biology* class in grammar school!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Damn, you’re sure try hard. But you will fail every time. I haven’t posted in hours? When the times of my post are visible for all to see? In fact this argument should end now. It is clear you will say anything no matter how ridiculous to try to ‘win’. Everything else that comes out of your mouth should be taken with a boatload of salt!
But, but, but a fetus is a single cell now!!!

you don't need hours to edit - i was just talking through the back of me neck!

where did i say a fetus is a single cell - you must be dyslexic!
i said a zygote is a single cell and since you were there when this woman conceived, you put the age of her fetus as 2 weeks!
one thing is clear - you are a voodoo apprentice as it gives you supernatural powers to guesstimate people's pregnancy. grin

Shebi that’s what they taught you in your *advanced biology* class in grammar school!

prove the op's baby has a brain and a central nervous system.
failing to do that - then i can conclude you were a truant in your grammar school.
biology never interested you - you cared more about yoruba and arabic studies. grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

you don't need hours to edit - i was just talking through the back of me neck!

where did i say a fetus is a single cell - you must be dyslexic!
i said a zygote is a single cell and since you were there when this woman conceived, you put the age of her fetus as 2 weeks!
one thing is clear - you are a voodoo apprentice as it gives you supernatural powers to guesstimate people's pregnancy. grin

Hmmm, a zygote that lasts only 3-5 days before dividing? So you believe the OP is 3-5 days pregnant. A time when even the most advanced commercial pregnancy test will not turn up positive?!

Baba biology!! grin

then i can conclude you were a truant in your grammar school.
biology never interested you - you cared more about yoruba and arabic studies. grin

grin grin grin

Alright I’m out. This has been fun but enough derailing of the thread. The people that have advice for the OP oya come and contribute.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Hmmm, a zygote that lasts only 3-5 days before dividing? So you believe the OP is 3-5 days pregnant. A time when even the most advanced commercial pregnancy test will not turn up positive?!
Baba biology!! grin

when there are pregnancy strips that would tell if a woman is pregnant from the first day the period is missed.
where do you live by the way? on the hills of kilimanjaro?

it seems you are too far from civilization!

Alright I’m out. This has been fun but enough derailing of the thread. The people that have advice for the OP oya come and contribute.

cool
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

when there are pregnancy strips that would tell if a woman is pregnant from the first day the period is missed.

Chei baba biology! This one na alternative biology now! Ahn ahn!!

People please by the first day of a missed period, a pregnant woman is already 2 weeks pregnant. Not 3-5 days as baba biology would have you believe.

Ok, I’m out for real. smiley
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

People please by the first day of a missed period, a pregnant woman is already 2 weeks pregnant. Not 3-5 days as baba biology would have you believe.

Ok, I’m out for real. smiley

shaking my head. . . . . grin
if you know some periods are irregular which means irregular ovulation coupled with the fact that sperm cells can lurk for days before dying then you won't spew the bunkum you typed above.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

cool

ileobatojo:

You both will not kill me with your sense of humour. cheesy

Coogar the Baba alterNATIVE Dokita of Biology and Ileobatojo the Iyale Okan of Kilimanjaro Hillside mansion grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
For Ileobatojo and Coogar's eyes only. Click and click for pics of the unmissable fully formed limb of a baby elephant https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-765137.128.html#msg9208426
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

For Ileobatojo and Coogar's eyes only. Click and click for pics of the unmissable fully formed limb of a baby elephant https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-765137.128.html#msg9208426

and that was 8 weeks old? as in 2-months?
busybody, did you ever anchor tales by moonlight on nta network?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

and that was 8 weeks old? as in 2-months?
busybody, did you ever anchor tales by moonlight on nta network?

That ain't photoshopped, and it ain't tales by moonlight either and you could even see the shapes from 6 weeks old. . . They were gotten from the bins they disposed them in, some carelessly too. And there is more pics and videos on the website i got that from, plus tales from babies that survived despite being yanked out of the womb prematurely. Cameras are not implemented but forceps are supposed to be used to crush the skull first but most miss and lmbs get yanked out first. The Mums don't care so why should the Doctors care. And this foetuses can be seeing flinching and moving away from the forceps yet it is claimed they don't have any sense of touch, loud music make them flinch yet they can't hear, some feel the glare under bright lights, yet their sights is not developed enough to comprehend anything according to these knowledgeable scientists. Hmmm.

Why do you think masses of Doctors are revolting and turning their backs on abortion saying they spent 10 years in Medical school to save lives and not take lives sad
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

That ain't photoshopped, and it ain't tales by moonlight either and you could even see the shapes from 6 weeks old. . . They were gotten from the bins they disposed them in, some carelessly too. And there is more pics and videos on the website i got that from, plus tales from babies that survived despite being yanked out of the womb prematurely. Cameras are not implemented but forceps are supposed to be used to crush the skull first but most miss and lmbs get yanked out first. The Mums don't care so why should the Doctors care. And this foetuses can be seeing flinching and moving away from the forceps yet it is claimed they don't have any sense of touch, loud music make them flinch yet they can't hear, some feel the glare under bright lights, yet their sights is not developed enough to comprehend anything according to these knowledgeable scientists. Hmmm.

Why do you think masses of Doctors are revolting and turning their backs on abortion saying they spent 10 years in Medical school to save lives and not take lives sad

and how would you argue for critical abortion?
miss busy-body(nairaland's number one anti-abortionist). grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by moremi2008(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
Can we not turn this thread into a Pro-Life/Pro-Choice debate?! I don't think it's fair to the OP! Let's save this argument for somewhere else and focus on providing her with practical advice!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^
Look at this piece of shyte talking.
Physician heal thyself.
Fagg0t!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2012
coogar:

and how would you argue for critical abortion?
miss busy-body(nairaland's number one anti-abortionist). grin

Not gonna toe the line of the 4 elements that determines murder has occured llne with ya (have seen you in action, I don't have at least 10 days to spare, boy can you taaaalk cheesy ) . IMHO in the instance of violation, i believe in capital punishment "for the offender" so go after the despoiler and chop up his blockos one mm at a time and do whatever you can to keep him alive to suffer that pain, then wait for nature to take its cause, if by the time the baby shows face and the Mum does not feel enough oxytocin to bond with this victim of circumstance, there is always adoption homes and counselling.

So in equal measures, i view "critical abortion" the same way, i say "let go and let God", God giveth and God taketh so if your time is up, surrender willy-nilly. We do hear selfless heroic acts of parents giving up something to allow their child live, so this is no different. Who's to say if one's life gets saved over one's baby's, the person can still not die on the morrow huh? Abi isn't it appointed for all to die at some point in time anymore? Or as I like to say who knows whether such is gonna get run over by a car the moment one steps outta the front door huh!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2012
moremi2008:

Can we not turn this thread into a Pro-Life/Pro-Choice debate?! I don't think it's fair to the OP! Let's save this argument for somewhere else and focus on providing her with practical advice!

Learn to be sensitive gademmit, that is not what is happening if you take more than a cursory look at the matter.

i can explain, Coogar has the hots for Ileobatojo and words and nerves have failed him, hence reason he is struck in a rut and has been discussing essential biology with her the the past 7 hours, even if you notice i had to leave them from time to time, so maybe Coogar could get his mac on. . .and it does not help that Ileobatojo lives high up on the Mountain in Killimanjaro, and i don't know if it is something in the waters that is churning out you pepperless spineless guys these days, but everyone knows for the love of God that Mount Kilimanjaro is only 7 feet tall at its highest, so why Coogar's genuine love for Ileobatojo cannot spur him on to scale the heights into the arms of his one true love is beyond me. instead he has spent the last 13 hours with his suspiciously too well manicured fingers on his ipad and iphone and BB at the bottom of the mountain pinging and messaging for help for Amazon to deliver him a GPS, the local pizza delivery shop and a masseuse to sort out the kinks and muscle pull affecting his spindly legs that he has been standing on since. . . So perhaps you can help a brother in distress out and show him the ropes. . .

You are "on a long thing with that request of yours", there is no such thread that does not descend into such, i'm even shocked the "kiroyos and afiirunmu je jogi" have not descended enmasse lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by denzel2009: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
who is ileobatojo and what's her previous ID?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
Richvkunt:

^^^
Look at this piece of shyte talking.
Physician heal thyself.
Fagg0t!

Lmao @ physician heal thyself. Hahahahahaha. My mum used that line tire on losers
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
Busy_body:

Not gonna toe the line of the 4 elements that determines murder has occured llne with ya (have seen you in action, I don't have at least 10 days to spare, boy can you taaaalk cheesy ) . IMHO in the instance of violation, i believe in capital punishment "for the offender" so go after the despoiler and chop up his blockos one mm at a time and do whatever you can to keep him alive to suffer that pain, then wait for nature to take its cause, if by the time the baby shows face and the Mum does not feel enough oxytocin to bond with this victim of circumstance, there is always adoption homes and counselling.

So in equal measures, i view "critical abortion" the same way, i say "let go and let God", God giveth and God taketh so if your time is up, surrender willy-nilly. We do hear selfless heroic acts of parents giving up something to allow their child live, so this is no different. Who's to say if one's life gets saved over one's baby's, the person can still not die on the morrow huh? Abi isn't it appointed for all to die at some point in time anymore? Or as I like to say who knows whether such is gonna get run over by a car the moment one steps outta the front door huh!

by the same token, what's to say if the woman gives up to allow the child live, the child won't die of tuberculosis in the coming year?
it's still far sensible to save the mother and let the child go. the mother can always make another child. . . . . what if she had had a miscarriage in the early stages of the pregnancy? won't she dust herself up and baby-dance all over again? asking the mother to give up so a baby whose health is frail can live won't work. someone has to breastfeed that baby and care for it. who would do that? the dead mother?

Busy_body:

i can explain, Coogar has the hots for Ileobatojo and words and nerves have failed him, hence reason he is struck in a rut and has been discussing essential biology with her the the past 7 hours, even if you notice i had to leave them from time to time, so maybe Coogar could get his mac on. . .and it does not help that Ileobatojo lives high up on the Mountain in Killimanjaro, and i don't know if it is something in the waters that is churning out you pepperless spineless guys these days, but everyone knows for the love of God that Mount Kilimanjaro is only 7 feet tall at its highest, so why Coogar's genuine love for Ileobatojo cannot spur him on to scale the heights into the arms of his one true love is beyond me. instead he has spent the last 13 hours with his suspiciously too well manicured fingers on his ipad and iphone and BB at the bottom of the mountain pinging and messaging for help for Amazon to deliver him a GPS, the local pizza delivery shop and a masseuse to sort out the kinks and muscle pull affecting his spindly legs that he has been standing on since. . . So perhaps you can help a brother in distress out and show him the ropes. . . 

You are "on a long thing with that request of yours", there is no such thread that does not descend into such, i'm even shocked the "kiroyos and afiirunmu je jogi" have not descended enmasse lipsrsealed

ileobatojo was a truant in school and i have got a weakspot for bookworms.
the only forum member i genuinely have the hots for is tpia@. investigations revealed she had 9 distinctions from queen's college.
ileobatojo would have to redo her secondary school all over again to stand a chance.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
Busy_body:

hence reason he is struck in a rut and has been discussing essential biology with her the the past 7 hours

Lmao grin

I’ve been discussing biology but your friend has been discussing 'alternative to biology'.

*I deserve to be called truant for initially labeling it 'alternative biology’* My bad.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by moremi2008(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
coogar:

by the same token, what's to say if the woman gives up to allow the child live, the child won't die of tuberculosis in the coming year?
it's still far sensible to save the mother and let the child go. the mother can always make another child. . . . . what if she had had a miscarriage in the early stages of the pregnancy? won't she dust herself up and baby-dance all over again? asking the mother to give up so a baby whose health is frail can live won't work. someone has to breastfeed that baby and care for it. who would do that? the dead mother?

ileobatojo was a truant in school and i have got a weakspot for bookworms.
the only forum member i genuinely have the hots for is tpia@. investigations revealed she had 9 distinctions from queen's college.
ileobatojo would have to redo her secondary school all over again to stand a chance.

Nine distinctions?!!! Ileobatojo, is that true? Are you single? wink
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
moremi2008:

Nine distinctions?!!! Ileobatojo, is that true? Are you single? wink

tpia@ had nine distinctions not ileobatojo.
ileobatojo was a perpetual truant. her grades were littered with Ds and Es. grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by denzel2009: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
coogar:

ileobatojo was a perpetual truant. her grades were littered with Ds and Es. grin grin grin
coogar bro, can you please give me the vital statistics of ileobatojo?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
denzel2009:

coogar bro, can you please give me the vital statistics of ileobatojo?

40-38-50 grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by moremi2008(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
coogar:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ileoba, nah true? Where were you when your mates were studying or searching for orijo? Inexcusable grades you have there, miss! grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by denzel2009: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
coogar:

40-38-50 grin

I didnt say tpia@ jare.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
denzel2009:

I didnt say tpia@ jare.

tpia is actually 36-24-36.
ileobatojo stands at 40-38-50.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by denzel2009: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
coogar:

tpia is actually 36-24-36.
ileobatojo stands at 40-38-50.

I see, thanks bro!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by rosefleurs: 2:47am On Feb 29, 2012
coogar:

Who's to say the ceiling fan you're sitting under won't fall down in the middle of the night while you sleep and cut you to shreds? Should we kill you now and save you from a joyful union with Tpia? undecided cry
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by tpia5: 2:48am On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by rosefleurs: 3:11am On Feb 29, 2012
shocked

I was talking to the guy and used his own words to make a point. I have no interest in you o. Go with God. undecided

*Washing my hands off of this one*
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by tpia5: 3:20am On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 29, 2012
coogar:

40-38-50 grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Child Spacing / I Want To Change My Name / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.