Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,866 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Everyone Is Ready For Snc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Is Ready For Snc (855 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / 194 Eminent Elders Declare.......north Prepared For SNC / You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Ready For Snc by aljharem(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2012
I wonder why the government has not declared SNC. The sentence " the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable" should really be scrapped. Yes the unity is very negotiable and we should negotiate it now that every region is calling for it from the North to the South.

I think it is unfair a group of people to keep feeling cheated and no one is complaining even to the extent they has to result to militancy and still their problem has not been addressed.

Also I don't like the idea of some groups of people ridiculing others because of Crude Oil. I don't want to be believe we are that primitive.

Now that GEJ is the President (with all due respect), now is the time for him to address all past injustice and make each group self determined so they don't have to rely on others (Parasitism).

An Average Nigerian has not felt the benefit of the Large expanse of Crude oil we have so what is the point if likes of Ibori, Igbendion, Orji, Uba, Tinubu, OBJ, IBB, Ciroma and all the governors keep buying houses worth millions of pounds in UK and USA while the grass-root people suffer ?

The Issue is that we cannot stop these people reason being that if any one attempt to do so, ethnicity comes into play. Thus we are back to square one.

What SNC, it does not give room for that to occur. Likes of Bankole, Ali Modu Sheriff, Orji, Peter Obi, etc would have been long gone in each respective region and they would not be able to hide under what Former Hon. Patrick describe as Paparoism (context of a corrupt government).

So I urge people to please support SNC or even a total split. That way our Governors would wake up and cannot hide under any disguise.
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by igbaodun: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2012
Everyone but the lazy Ibos.
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by achi4u(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
igbaodun:

meaning what??
isi ewu
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by achi4u(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
@poster if only SNC will bring sepreation.SIMPLE.
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by aljharem(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2012
achi4u:

@poster if only SNC will bring sepreation.SIMPLE.

Yes it is a slow process but at least lets start from SNC. From their, more laws would be passed to give each region more independence.

Let everyone support SNC or separation, whichever one I am fine with it.
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by Dede1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2012
igbaodun:

What a moronic imbe.ciles such as you forgot to understand is Ndigbo do not have lazy ones. You could have been correct if you were intended to write “Everyone is ready for the useless SNC but Igbo”. Any conference without serious agenda on the disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria is a bloody waste of time.
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by achi4u(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2012
alj harem:

Yes it is a slow process but at least lets start from SNC. From their, more laws would be passed to give each region more independence.

Let everyone support SNC or separation, whichever one I am fine with it.
Are you sure this SNC won't take time?because we igbos can't wait to see nigeria divide.though we will miss each other.
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by aljharem(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2012
achi4u:

Are you sure this SNC won't take time?because we igbos can't wait to see nigeria divide.though we will miss each other.

After SNC takes place, the rest would follow. Even I am tired of this union where we do not respect each other. I cannot be voting based on "he is from my ethnic group"

All I want is SNC first, then gradually, more power would be given to each region until we separate. Now that GEJ is their, this is his chance.

After him, we might not get this opportunity again because another mor.on or ex-military man would get their.

If you notice, the senators etc would never support it because of the money they are getting. We the people should support it and call for a total split at the end of the day.

Don't worry, we might not need Visa to go to each other countries. We would maintain a good relationship with each other but this time OUR LAWS apply.
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by Kilode1: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
The "Owners of Nigeria" are not ready though. They are still busy making money from the present chaos called Nigeria.

You might have to tarry a while for them. Sorry.
Re: Everyone Is Ready For Snc by achi4u(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2012
alj harem:

After SNC takes place, the rest would follow. Even I am tired of this union where we do not respect each other. I cannot be voting based on "he is from my ethnic group"

All I want is SNC first, then gradually, more power would be given to each region until we separate. Now that GEJ is their, this is his chance.

After him, we might not get this opportunity again because another mor.on or ex-military man would get their.

If you notice, the senators etc would never support it because of the money they are getting. We the people should support it and call for a total split at the end of the day.

Don't worry, we might not need Visa to go to each other countries. We would maintain a good relationship with each other but this time OUR LAWS apply.
thanks for your post,i wish you are an igbo which i think you maybe.we will live to see naija split but if things turned around for good then we will still be happy to see a united Nigeria prosper.but the hatred nown is 3much abi??.

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Comment On Nigeria's Diplomatic Feud With South Africa / Do You Want To See The Correct Location Of Oil Well In Nigeria / Armed Robbers Invaded Umuahia Capital Of Abia State, Robbing People With Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.