Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Story! Story! Story! Once Upon A Time, Time Time: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story! Story! Story! Once Upon A Time, Time Time: (4642 Views)

Once Upon A Time / Story! Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story! Story! Story! Once Upon A Time, Time Time: by karinkapo: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2007
Story! story!! story!!! once upon a time, time time,
this is an english way of starting a story when we were young
CAN SOMEONE TELL US AN INTERESTING STORY FROM ALL YOU WERE TOLD WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG.

It could be a life story, fake stroy, it could in english, yoruba , hausa or igbo.
thanks
waiting to read a lovely story from you all
Re: Story! Story! Story! Once Upon A Time, Time Time: by karinkapo: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2007
story story story once upon a time time time

In a certain village, there was a farmer that was a dirty, he has neither a wife nor children nor any relative that want to be identified with him because of his dirty altitude man. This man is always lonely in his house.

One day a lady was passing in from of his house, (whose parents has sent her to market to buy some foodstuffs), this farmer called the lady Modiden, and she answered, he gave her money to purchase maoize(not maize) for him from the market, the lady gladly took the money from him, when she got to the market, she did not see maoize, so she decide to buy maize.

When she got back home, she ran to the farmer to gave him his good but the man reject it and said i sent you maoize not maize. so the lady decided to begged this man, but the man did not listen, her parents begged but the old man refused all the villagers came out to begged him but he refused.

This dirty farmer started singing and crying
listen to his song

FARMER: I have yam at home, I have maize at my garden, no body is in eating them,
Response: BUY MODIAN, MODIDAN, BUY MODIDAN, MODIDAN, BUY MODIDAN.
FARMER: I called Modidan, I sent him to market to buy Maoize for me, she bought maize for
Response: BUY MODIDAN, MODIDAN, BUY MODIDAN, MODIDAN, BUY MODIDAN.
FARMER: Tell modidan to come and cook maize for me
Response: BUY MODIDAN, MODIDAN, BUY MODIDAN, MODIDAN, BUY MODIDAN.

He sang and sang wiping, so the villager decided to listen to the wordings of his song, so the King of the village now make a decree that modidan should marry the dirty farmer

That is how they arranged for modidan to marry that dirty farmer.

The whole village fetched water from the stream to bath the dirty man and he become a neat man
the marriage of modidan to the farmer create a good turn around in the life of this farmer.
Re: Story! Story! Story! Once Upon A Time, Time Time: by karinkapo: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2007
let some tell us a story

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Me / In Her Loving Memory / Last Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.