Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls (4483 Views)

Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent / Hr Indexx / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by gboy24: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2007
Guys,
Got an invitation for an interview with HR INDEXX. They recruit for intercontinental bank. Please is there anyone in the house that knows what i should expect? the interview is tomorrow and i would really appreciate a quick response. Thanks
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by hamabra(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ POST,
IS THE INTERVIEW FOR EXPERIENCE OR ENTRY LEVEL,
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by olutoha200: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2007
Dear lander can you please educate me on Hr Indexx and where their office is so that i can be able to drop my CV in their office.
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by justlaw(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2007
hello,

plsssssssssssssssssssssss, can u kindly help fellow landers with the address of HR INDEXX,

u can also , send it into my inbox.
justlaw15@yahoo.com

i will greatly appreciate it with all my heart.
wishing u all the best in ur interview and God'S success.

Lawrence
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by MrChairman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2007
guy pls when did u go for d test and when/how did they call u for the interview.pls reply so i can know d status.my broda passed their test recently.cheers
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by nnamdi04: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2007
gboy pls where is HR indexx's office address?pls can you send it to my box,nnamdiosakwe@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by SOJ(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2007
Its difficult to say cos right now dey dont av a website.But i know they r a recruitment and business consultancy.They recruit from time to time through the dailies, hope dat helps
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by SOJ(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2007
Got thier email: recruitment@hrindexx.com
But i guess its used only when they are recruiting for people.
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by gboy24: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2007
Guys,
Just did an interview with them for Intercontinental call centre last week. We subsequently wnet to Intercontinental hq for another interview. i know the office is at the back of Zenith Headquarters but i cant remember the street Its a close anyway but i think they recruit online only. Guess this would help
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by Doovy: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2007
Gboy4.How was d interview.I'm one of the girls at the interview.I ope they dont keep us waiting too long.Let me know when u hear anything 08030802212
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by lorebobo(f): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2007
hr indexx office is at lekki. i can only describe it from lekki phase 1. when you drop at market (the bus stop after lekki phase 1 roundabout), you can take a bike through the market to hr indexx. im sorry but i cant remember the name of the street cos i passed through there just once. alternatively, when you get to ajose adeogun roundabout, take a bus to ajah or a bike to hr indexx. i hope this is useful. undecided undecided
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by geebees: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2007
dont all bother urself their web add is www.hrindexx.com. I hope u find it useful
Re: Hr Indexx(intercontinental Bank Recruitment)calls by santanovva(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2007
To the best of my knowledge, HR Indexx is at 55H Adebisi Omotola Close, around Zenith Bank's Head Office.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test / Customer Care Representatives Needed.. Pay Is 60,000. / Download Lagos State SUBEB Teachers Past Questions And Answers PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.