Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Heard That Ekiti Was More Beautiful Before The 80s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard That Ekiti Was More Beautiful Before The 80s (746 Views)

Video:governor Fayose’s Aide Admits Again That Ekiti Rigging Tape Is Real / Governor Fayose’s Aide Admits Again That Ekiti Rigging Tape Is Real / Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Admits That Ekiti Election Was Rigged. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard That Ekiti Was More Beautiful Before The 80s by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 26, 2012
Plz, anybody has pictures of my beautiful state?

It was one kain election like that sha.
Re: I Heard That Ekiti Was More Beautiful Before The 80s by denzel2009: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2012
was your profile picture taken in a guru shrine in india?
Re: I Heard That Ekiti Was More Beautiful Before The 80s by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 26, 2012
I'm guessing that's supposed to be a joke, so I'll let you have your 15 mins of NL fame.
Re: I Heard That Ekiti Was More Beautiful Before The 80s by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 26, 2012
Madam, in my humble opinion, the whole of Nigeria was better in the past.

If you FaceBook, plase search for and join us in this group https://www./nigeriannostalgiaproject/ people are posting pictures of between 1960 (even before then) and 1980 of Nigeria.
Re: I Heard That Ekiti Was More Beautiful Before The 80s by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 26, 2012
Somorin#1:

Madam, in my humble opinion, the whole of Nigeria was better in the past.

If you FaceBook, plase search for and join us in this group https://www./nigeriannostalgiaproject/ people are posting pictures of between 1960 (even before then) and 1980 of Nigeria.

aGREED.

I've actually been on that FB site. I'm looking for pictures of Ekiti area (not yet Ekiti state) specifically.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Monarch Charged With Child Stealing / Speech Delivered By Her Excellency, Chief (mrs) Mercy Odochi Orji / Online Battle Of Words Between Muslims And Non Muslims - Its Quite Interesting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.