Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? (1522 Views)

Obiano Launches “ Operation Wipe-Out Mosquitoes ” In Anambra - Photos / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by Akolawole(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2006
Where is the Anambra people in the house?

Uba is a PDP, how come he is causing trouble with Obi again.

Please read this: Obi rejects Uba's list for commissioners. Anambra Assembly Also Resists Him

What did he want?
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by Hotstepper(f): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2006
Am from Anambra and I don't know why that man still have mouth to talk. is it cuz his bother is married to Stella Obasanajo's cuzzin? Because I don't know why a business man should have anything 2 do with politics or commanding everyone. Imagine, he gat his own list of people to be commissioners, Diz is getting out of hand, in this case, Money is the root of all evil. Obi should better open his eyes and the people of Anambra state as well as the government
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by Akolawole(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2006
@HotStepper

What are true Anambra people doing about this?

I beg, this is not OBJ issue at all. Haba!
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by Hotstepper(f): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2006
am not saying itz Obasanjo's issue at all, dunno wat Anambra ppl r doing, I ain't in Nigeria but will follow up the news tongue
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by otokx(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2006
what can they do? a state under siege.
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by Jakumo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2006
Big Spender Chris Uba - living large by the sword and loving every minute of it.
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by toshmann(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2006
now ngige is not in the scene people will know who the real trouble shooters are

thoses who supported chris uba are agents of destruction
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by USLION: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2006
Unfortunately our nation has shaped itself by who u know, them say-- them say. & Chris uba gets more than enough federal support to do whatsoever in anambra state. My view on this is tribal, obj is not an igbo man, so it really does not mean nothing to him, to take someone like chief uba, and foist him over a people, and give him all the federal backing he requires to do whatever he wishes.

Obj does not really have much respect for people from that region, he will not do such in yoruba land, not that he cannot, but he will respect the cultures & values of the oduduwa people. So that younger ones from that region, will know were their fathers drew the line, the limit to their idiocy. Same is the case with leaders from the north, they did the same with the likes of chief arthur eze. By god, we need to love ourselves, even when we appear unloveable, we need to respect each counter-parties values, even though they may be getting on our nerves real bad.

Let the seed be sown in love, let the light be raised up, let the wind of change begin to blow, and carry these fools away from the midst of us.

Every dog has his day, and chris uba's day will come, both him and chief chuma nzeribe (in the house of rep). Their day will come, and the judgement may be swift and without mercy. As they showed others no mercy, so shall it be in that day. I hope that his people, can show them mercy, when the time comes, else they & their house of pain will be removed from the face of that tree.

Every dog has his day, & these dogs will get there soon.
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by toshmann(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2006
USLION:

Every dog has his day, & these dogs will get there soon.

the day of reckoning.on that day they'll sing a new song,but it'll be too late. and on that day their collaborators in aso rock will also have questions to answer. a day of liberation, a day for justice.i can see it coming smiley

abacha had his day,he didn't live long enough to face that day, and his family had to answer to some of the questions on his behalf

those who amend constitution and laws to keep immunity for someone and his family for life should remember that the same constitution can equally be changed by another leader in (may be this time)2 weeks.lol
Re: The God In Anambra Called Uba Start Touble Again? by lavivi(f): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2006
Unfortunately This is my beloved State that is being discussed here and had become center of attraction in the world of politics. but am sorry but not regretable to say this Chris Uba is a ''Devil incarnate/Terrorist'' whose wish is to see Chaos raining  in that heart and symbol of igbo land. Another Evil Genuis!

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Urges Lagosian To Resists Police Arrest For Indecent Dressing. / Presidential Air Crew Grumble In Saudi / Obasanjo Is Trying To Bring About Political Balance In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.