Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others (1159 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son's Apology To Deeper Life (Video & Text) / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? / Christians And Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2012
We have American Commanders apologising for the Quran burning in Afghanistan , we have the Defence secretary apologising , foreign secretary apologising and now the President of the most powerful nation on earth apologising. And what do they get as a reply ,  a US Colonel and Major shot in the head by a member of the Afghan police.

Yet , the Muslims are not content, they want the white house burnt down , the OIC wants the soldiers responsible arrested and tried and generally Muslims have called for death of the infidel.

The death toll is now nearing 100 and riots continue unabated.

My question to Muslims is this :

Where is the apology for the Christians killed in the thousands , in mostly Muslim  countries ?

Where is the apology for Churches burnt down  in Indonesia, Nigeria, Iraq, Syria etc. ?

Where is the apology from the hypocrital OIC for almost 300 dead Christians in Nigerian since 2011 December.?

Where is the apology for Christian girls violated and sold into slavery in the Arab world and particularly Pakistan ?

Where is the apology for all the innocent men and women who have been beheaded by these fanatics. ?

We are living in very dangerous times indeed, a very intolerant Nazi ideology is burdening and tiring the citizens of the world with their constant demand for special treatment while treating others like sub-human.
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by modavi: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2012
hmm, cry cry cry cry
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
frosbel:

We have American Commanders apologising for the Quran burning in Afghanistan , we have the Defence secretary apologising , foreign secretary apologising and now the President of the most powerful nation on earth apologising. And what do they get as a reply ,  a US Colonel and Major shot in the head by a member of the Afghan police.

Yet , the Muslims are not content, they want the white house burnt down , the OIC wants the soldiers responsible arrested and tried and generally Muslims have called for death of the infidel.

You are not American. You don't live in America. You don't know any of the Americans or 100 rioters that have been killed, yet you want to make it your business. Wailing more than the breaved and taking tylenol for other people's headaches. lol

frosbel:

Where is the apology for the Christians killed in the thousands , in mostly Muslim  countries ?

Where is the apology for Churches burnt down  in Indonesia, Nigeria, Iraq, Syria etc. ?

Where is the apology from the hypocrital OIC for almost 300 dead Christians in Nigerian since 2011 December.?

Where is the apology for Christian girls violated and sold into slavery in the Arab world and particularly Pakistan ?

Where is the apology for all the innocent men and women who have been beheaded by these fanatics. ?

We are living in very dangerous times indeed, a very intolerant Nazi ideology is burdening and tiring the citizens of the world with their constant demand for special treatment while treating others like sub-human.

Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
As someone said , what a disgusting show of violence for a Koran that teaches about love and peace or does it? I have to question that. My Christian God taught me to live in peace and harmony and forgiveness. Of course though we are talking about a terrorist group who just loves excuses for making terrorism more public.They are radical losers! Every one of them.
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by olasesi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
frosbel:

@frosbel
haven't u given up on us,
Yes,we are violent,cruel,brutal,barbarous,inhuman,rude,fanatical,extreme etc,
so what?
why do we muslims av to try so hard to explain ourselves to you(xtians), ?
whatever we say u all still seem to stick to ur ideas,so what's the point explaining.
so accepting that islam is violent this tyme wont do more than to let sleeping dog lie.
and it will not in the least affect islam as even very reasonable people will read the quran and accept islam.
they wont need ur commentary on it.
so if i, as a sincere muslim accept that we are the most violent humans on earth,would u as a sincere xtian accept that u then are the most foolish,
your HOLY SPIRIT predicts football matches,raises the dead to life again,heals the afflicted,protects the weak etc.
WHY CANT HE SAVE YOU FROM US?
why then do u all still worship HIM?
we keep KILLING u
and u keep ANALYZING,
i am sorry but that's just it if i must accept we are violent.
so stop being stupid and next tyme we come to fight u forget the HOLY SPIRIT and pick up arms against us
maybe by that we may also stop being violent.
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by mantraa: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2012
i agree.
Did anyone apologize when Iran burned Bibles? Did Christians slaughter Muslims over it? No, I didn’t think so.

It was reported that NATO forces accidentally burned Qurans, so President Obama did what comes naturally and apologized. No matter, two US troops were murdered anyway.
If you think the actual book is what is holy and sacred then you are just plan ignorant. That goes for the Quran, Bible, Torah or any others. The book is just a collection of pieces of paper that have been printed on them. The words and ideas behind the book are what is sacred. Those you cannot destroy! Anytime you make an object (book, building, cross, place) holy and/or sacred you are participating in idol worship. I do believe that is punishable by death in the Quran. How ironic!!!

No muslim leaders apologized When Iran Burned Bibles? Muslims believe every copy of the Quran is sacred. Seeing that they’re willing to murder in cold blood anyone who destroys a copy of the Quran, even inadvertently, you’d think they would be just as outraged over the burning of Bibles. But no, the fundamentalists not only don’t respect other religions, they don’t believe anyone has the right to adhere to any other religion. And here we are apologizing.

They deserved no apology. In fact apologizing just makes things worse since terrorists were using the holy book to plot escapes, murders, more terrorism, and who knows what else. The true muslims should have been more upset with the terrorist who by the very definition of Islam were not acting within the proper bounds of their faith, but were using that faith to spread their terrorist hatred of everyone that does not conform to their strick dogma. So all those people protesting and demanding death to Americans were NOT followers of Islam, but followers of terrorism.

The muslim leaders should be appealing to their people to calm down and condemn any violence. Instead they call for a 'day of rage'. And this is the 'religion of peace'?
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by tiarabubu: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2012
[size=15pt]Iran Launches Bible-burning Campaign[/size]
Friday, 26 Aug 2011 02:44 PM

Read more on Newsmax.com: Iran Launches Bible-burning Campaign

Iranian authorities began to systematically seize and destroy Bibles [/b]after a Shiite cleric issued an urgent warning about the spread of Christianity.

Authorities in northwestern Iran seized 6,500 Bibles, according to the Iranian Christian news organization Mohabat News, which quotes an official as saying of the seizure that “all religions are strengthening their power to confront Islam; otherwise, what does this huge number of Bibles mean?” [b]The agency has reported several other recent incidents of Bibles and other Christian literature being seized and sometimes publicly burned.

Mohabat reports that the government-connected cleric, Ayatollah Hadi Jahangosha, warned of “the spread of Christianity among our youth,” pointing to burgeoning satellite programming, literature, and religious articles promoting the Western tradition.

“Everyone in society should feel responsibility in this matter and play his or her role in spreading of pure Islam and fight false and distorted cultures,” the news agency quotes him as saying.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/iran-bible-burning-christians/2011/08/26/id/408824
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
tiarabubu:

[size=15pt]Iran Launches Bible-burning Campaign[/size]
Friday, 26 Aug 2011 02:44 PM

Read more on Newsmax.com: Iran Launches Bible-burning Campaign

Iranian authorities began to systematically seize and destroy Bibles [/b]after a Shiite cleric issued an urgent warning about the spread of Christianity.

Authorities in northwestern Iran seized 6,500 Bibles, according to the Iranian Christian news organization Mohabat News, which quotes an official as saying of the seizure that “all religions are strengthening their power to confront Islam; otherwise, what does this huge number of Bibles mean?” [b]The agency has reported several other recent incidents of Bibles and other Christian literature being seized and sometimes publicly burned.

Mohabat reports that the government-connected cleric, Ayatollah Hadi Jahangosha, warned of “the spread of Christianity among our youth,” pointing to burgeoning satellite programming, literature, and religious articles promoting the Western tradition.

“Everyone in society should feel responsibility in this matter and play his or her role in spreading of pure Islam and fight false and distorted cultures,” the news agency quotes him as saying.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/iran-bible-burning-christians/2011/08/26/id/408824

Hmm , thats strange, how can this be

I haven't seen any angry Christians burning down buildings and killing Muslims, are you sure this is true undecided
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by tiarabubu: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
[size=15pt]Iranians seize 6,500 Bibles, burn 300, claim they are protecting youth[/size]

posted by Rob Kerby, Senior Editor | 10:35am Thursday August 18, 2011
Iranian authorities have seized 6,500 copies of the Bible in northwest of Iran. In another incident, officials burned 300 Bibles.
A spokesman said the Bibles were confiscated to block missionaries who “are trying to deviate our youth.”
Dr. Majid Abhari, adviser to the social issues committee of the parliament in Iran, told the official Iranian news agency, Mehr, “With regard to the activities of these Christian missionaries to deceive people specially youngsters, they have begun a huge campaign by spending huge sums and false propaganda for deviating the public. These books were made with the best paper in the world in pocket size.”
“The important point in this issue that should be considered by intelligence, judicial and religious agencies,” said Abhari, according to Mohabat News, “is that all religions are strengthening their power to confront Islam, otherwise what does this huge number of Bibles mean?”
Mohabat News also reported that last November, police officers and revolutionary guards seized 300 Bibles from a bus and “in a shameful action, burned them all in the village of Darishk.”
Mohabat News calls itself a team of Farsi-speaking news professionals. “The Lord has placed in our hearts,” they state on their website, a burden ”to bring awareness of what is happening in the world to our Farsi-speaking readers in “Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan” – and “to better inform the worldwide Church of Jesus Christ and Christian ministries around the world about the life and the welfare of Christian minorities in these Farsi-speaking countries.”

http://blog.beliefnet.com/pray_for_the_persecuted_church/2011/08/iranians-seize-6500-of-bibles-burn-300-claim-they-are-protecting-youth.html

[size=15pt]Top Iranian Commander: “Burn the White House… Hang the Commanders” to Relieve Pain Caused by Burning of Quran[/size]

Jim Hoft on Saturday, February 25, 2012, 10:27 AM

A top Iranian military commander said the US helplessness in the confrontation against Islam is the real cause underlying the burning of the Muslims’ Holy Book by American soldiers in Afghanistan, and stressed that[b] nothing but burning the White House and hanging the US commanders responsible for this cowardly action can relieve the Muslims’ pain. [/b] “The US has committed such an ugly action and burnt Quran because of the heavy slap it has been given by Islam,” Commander of Iran’s Basij (volunteer) force Brigadier General Mohammad Reza Naqdi said on Saturday.

He stressed Muslims’ sensitivity to the crimes underway in Afghanistan by the US forces, and said Muslims do not accept the US apology, because it makes numerous military mistakes and then just asks for the Afghans’ apology, and this is not acceptable.“Nothing but burning the White House can relieve the wound of us, the Muslims, caused by the Burning of Quran in the US,” he underscored.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/quran-burning/2012/02/25/top-iranian-commander-burn-white-house-answer-quran-burning#ixzz1ncYjJMop

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/pray_for_the_persecuted_church/2011/08/iranians-seize-6500-of-bibles-burn-300-claim-they-are-protecting-youth.html#ixzz1ncY43dWX

Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
frosbel:

the christian faith does not deserve an apology. it has committed the very same crimes against humanity and nature as of those stated above.
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

the christian faith does not deserve an apology. it has committed the very same crimes against humanity and nature as of those stated above.

I think you meant to say your Catholic Pagan relatives grin ,do not deserve an apology for the crimes against humanity they have omitted against Christians and others.
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
ah islam, that bastion of peace! grin

these are the threads you wont find that cowardly hypocrite called tbaba12345
Re: Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others by Sweetnecta: 1:03am On Feb 28, 2012
^^^^^ Read this and take notice;

||WHOEVER AℓℓΑН SEND ASTRAY NON CAN GUIDE HIM.
A PATHETIC STORY||

It is related that a group of people were once seated in the company of Al- Hasan Al-Basri, when some men passed by, dragging along with them a
body of a dead man. When Al-Hasan saw the dead man, a glint of instant recognition could be discerned in his eyes, and he fell unconscious from the shock of some memory that had just been rekindled. When he regained consciousness, his companions asked him what was wrong with him. He said; This man, referring to the dead man being dragged along on the ground used to be one of the best worshipers and one of the most
renowned ascetics in the world (renouncing all the temporary pleasures of this world because he was so busy and devoted to worship). One day he left his home, intending to go to the masjid to pray; but on the way, he saw a beautiful young Christian woman, who became an immediate temptation to him. When he proposed to her, she refused, saying, “I will not marry you until you become an adherent of my religion. [Christianity]“ He went on his way, but as time went on, his yearning for her continued to increase. He then succumbed to her wish and exited from the fold of Islaam, the religion of pure, unadulterated Monotheism. After he became a Christian and some time passed, the woman came out to him from behind the curtain and said, “You are a man who is bereft of goodness. You have forsaken your religion, which was important to you for your entire life, simply for the sake of a lust that is of no value. Indeed, I too am forsaking my religion, but not for the same reason. I am doing so in order to achieve a blissful existence that never comes to an end, an eternal existence under the care of the One, the As-Samad (i.e., Allaah; The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creature need, He neither eats nor drinks).“ She then recited the entire Chapter of Al-Ikhlaas: “Say (O Muhammad (saw)): “He is Allah, (the) One. Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks). He begets not, nor was He begotten; And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.” [Qur'aan 112:1-4]

When the people had heard about what she had said, they approached her and asked, “All along, you had this Chapter memorized ?“ “No,” she answered. “By Allaah, I had never known it before. But after this man continued to insist upon having me, I saw a dream; I saw Hellfire, and my place in it was shown to me. I became terrified and panic-stricken. Maalik – the gatekeeper of the Hellfire – said to me, ‘Do not be afraid or sad, for Allaah has ransomed (i.e., saved) you with this man (i.e., he will take the place in Hellfire that you would have taken had not Allaah saved you).’ He
then took me by the hand and admitted me into Paradise.
Seeing a line written inside of it, I read it; among what was written were these Words: “Allaah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book (Al- Lauh Al-Mahfooz)“ . [Qur'aan 13"39] He then recited Soorah Ikhlaas to me, and I began to repeat it. Then I woke up and had it (Soorah Ikhlaas) memorized.“

Al-Hasan then said, “The woman then embraced Islaam, and the man –whose corpse you just saw being dragged away – was killed for having
apostatized [became open enemy of Islaam because the woman abandoned him]. And I ask Allaah to make us firm and steadfast upon guidance and to grant us safety and success.“ [Taken from "Glimpses From The Lives Of Righteous People", Pp. 53-55, Darussalam publishing]

(1) (Reply)

Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act / Reflection/homily: Fifth (5th) Sunday Of Lent Year B (march 25 2012) / What Part Of Your Body Goes To Heaven First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.