Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act (1134 Views)

If Angels And Demons Can't Die, What Is The Point Of Their Engaging In Battle? / Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
(1 Thessalonians 4:3; Romans 1:18-32; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11)

***PARENTS: THE GAY COMMUNITY IS USING THE SCHOOLS TO CRAM THEIR DEVIANT CHOICE OF SEX DOWN THE THROATS OF YOUR CHILDREN! IN THE YEAR 2010 YOU CAN’T PRAY IN SCHOOL, YOU CAN’T READ THE BIBLE IN SCHOOL, BUT YOU CAN INDOCTRINATE THE IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG MINDS OF YOUR CHILDREN THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ACCEPTABLE AND EVEN DESIROUS CHOICE OF SEX.

Tyler Clementi is the Rutgers student who committed suicide after a video of him engaging in gay acts was made public. Clementi has become the new poster boy for the radical gay movement which has been using his suicide to further their goal of making homosexuality mainstream. The gay lobby is blaming people like myself for Clementi’s death, saying that by denouncing homosexuality as a sin, it creates an atmosphere for people to bully those who choose to commit gay acts and puts the lives of those who choose to engage in this type of sinful activity at risk.

WRONG! It is not those who call the sin of homosexuality what God calls it, sin, who are responsible for Clementi’s death, but if there is any blame outside of Clementi who made the CHOICE to engage in gay acts and the CHOICE to take his own life, that blame is on the gay community for promoting their unhealthy, unnatural, and perverted lifestyle on children. It is disgusting that they have for decades targeted children as young as elementary school in order to brainwash them that there is nothing wrong with this intimate choice.

On the Liveprayer TV program, I often get calls from viewers who start out by saying, “I am a gay.” Whenever that happens, I immediately jump in before I allow them to continue to correct them. I point out the fact that there is no such thing as a gay, only a gay act. There are people who CHOOSE to Be Intimate with people of the same sex, but that is a intimate act, not who a person is. I have to admit, the saddest calls like this are from young men and women, clearly in their teens, calling up and claiming to be “gay” or “lesbian.” These young adults have as much business engaging in any intimate activity as they do performing brain surgery!!!

Today, I want to expose this orchestrated plan by the gay community to brainwash your children that this sin is a perfectly acceptable choice and to warn those who are not aware to what extent the pro-gay agenda is being fulfilled, while hopefully wake up the bloated, weak, and apathetic church that has to bear much of the responsibility for the moral decay of our culture. The goal of those who have chosen the gay lifestyle is to justify their sinful choice that is inherently destructive both to society and themselves. They are trying to force society to validate legally and ethically their choice of intimate behavior and relationships, and to enact laws that allow them to promote this sinful choice to our children as normal, even desirable behavior.

That is what is most upsetting to me. Whether you understand it or not, YOUR children are being targeted by the pro-gay community to indoctrinate them almost from birth that this choice of intimate relationship is normal, acceptable, and desirable. They have done this through infiltrating the school curriculum with pro-gay material, they have done this through the 3,000+ “gay clubs” in schools all over the nation, and they have masterfully used the media (TV, movies, Internet, music) to, day after day after day tell the world there is nothing wrong with this choice of sexuality.

It is very disturbing to hear a 14-year-old boy, a 15-year-old girl claiming to be gay or lesbian. When pressed if they were actually Being Intimate they usually say no. The fact is, a 14-year-old boy or a 15-year-old girl are no more gay or lesbian than I am a giraffe! Just because I call myself a giraffe doesn’t make me one. They have simply bought into the “gay lie” that is being promoted by the pro-gay community and told loud enough, often enough in our society that these CHILDREN have this warped idea they are something other than how God created them. GOD DID NOT CREATE MEN TO Be Intimate WITH MEN, OR WOMEN TO Be Intimate WITH WOMEN! Those who do are committing unnatural acts in complete rebellion to God.

Let me say right up front, sin is sin in God’s eyes. No sin is greater than another. The sin of homosexuality is no more, or no less a sin than murder, adultery, stealing, lying, gossiping, or gluttony. THE REASON THIS SIN IS BEING SINGLED OUT AND ADDRESSED IS BECAUSE THOSE WHO COMMIT IT, ARE PROUD OF THEIR SIN AND PROMOTE IT AS AN ACCEPTABLE LIFESTYLE!

People who commit adultery do NOT have parades to celebrate their sin. People who commit murder do NOT have political action committees to make murder legal and socially acceptable. People who steal do not have high school clubs and try to teach children that stealing is acceptable behavior. Homosexuality is a SIN in the eyes of God and is something to be ashamed of, NOT proud of.

Theologically this is not even a debatable issue. All through the Bible, from the Old Testament through the New, homosexuality is defined by God as a sin, PERIOD. God calls it an ABOMINATION! I have heard the tortured theological arguments homosexuals have made, but there is absolutely NO WAY to change the fact this act is a sin. Just because there is now a gay version of the Bible where they have literally changed the passages that call this act a sin, that does NOT change God’s inspired, inerrant Word.

Just because there is a fast growing gay denomination, the Metropolitan Community of Churches, that does NOT change the fact God calls this act a sin. I can guarantee you if I started a church that taught adultery was acceptable and wonderful behavior, I could fill stadiums on Sunday morning! THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN CHANGE THE FACT GOD CALLS HOMOSEXUALITY A SIN!!!

The two greatest lies the pro-gay community has put out are that 1) homosexuality is something that you are “born with,” 2) 10% or more in our society are gay. First, modern science has CLEARLY rejected and been unable to prove that ANYONE is “born gay.” IT IS A CHOICE!!!! GOD DID NOT MAKE ANYONE “GAY!” PEOPLE CHOOSE TO ENGAGE IN gay BEHAVIOR!!!! LIKE ALL SIN, ONCE YOU DO IT LONG ENOUGH, IT MAY SEEM ‘NATURAL’, BUT IT IS STILL A CHOICE THAT YOU MAKE. The “struggle” people who choose this sin speak of is the same “struggle” we all have, to obey God or to sin! Also, all legitimate studies done by the non-gay community clearly show that less then 1% of the population EVER engage in this type of intimate sin.

A foolish argument from those who choose this sin is that “why would anyone choose something that brought them ridicule, condemnation, and the hatred of so many?” People make that choice every day! I deal daily with men and women who CHOOSE to commit adultery and destroy their marriage, lose the love and respect of their children, in many cases ruin their career. People who choose sin choose to deal with the consequences of their sin.

Of course, anyone who dares to speak up on this issue is labeled as “intolerant” and a “homophobe.” I find it amusing that Dr. Laura, who correctly pointed out that homosexuality is a deviant lifestyle, had her television program targeted and eventually taken off the air by the gay community. So this group that calls for tolerance by others, is very INTOLERANT when someone opposes their views. They also use the word “homophobe” to intimidate people from speaking out against their intimate choice.

It upsets the pro-gay community that the Liveprayer TV program is on the Internet, specifically so nobody can tell me what I can and cannot say. So they have no way to silence me other than to try and intimidate me. I CANNOT BE SILENT ON THIS ISSUE BECAUSE IT IS NOT ONLY A BONDAGE MANY MEN AND WOMEN NEED TO BE SET FREE FROM, BUT IT IS HELPING TO DESTROY THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN!

I love you and care about you so much. Every parent needs to be aware that your sons and daughters are being taught engaging in sex with a person of the same-sex is the “in thing.” Lastly, you better be VERY AWARE of what is on television, in music, and out in the culture that is constantly sending the message to your children that homosexuality is a normal and acceptable CHOICE!

The church better wake up and realize that while they have been building great buildings and getting fat, satan has been busy using the sin of homosexuality to destroy the lives of our children. As much of an abomination as gay churches are, equally as abominable to God are regular churches that accept homosexuality as a normal lifestyle!

We live in a free society. If people who have chosen to engage in gay activity want to have their own schools, their own churches, their own television network, they have every right to. It is about time the church wakes up and realizes that those who promote this sin are bold and are stopping at NOTHING to get their message out to the masses, and targeting the children!

THAT is why I am always talking about how the church, those who know Christ as their Savior, have got to quit preaching to the choir and start taking the hope and love of Christ to the world at large. As those who follow Christ, we also have a responsibility to pray for those who are in this bondage, for God to open their hearts to the truth of His Word, and to turn from their sin. Only God can change hearts, and for those who are in bondage to the sin of homosexuality, we must pray for them to open their hearts and turn from their sin.

Until Jesus returns, we will always have those who choose a perverted form of sex with those of their own gender, just like we will always have those who choose to pervert sex by having it outside of the bonds of marriage. While we can never accept their choice since it is clearly against God’s Word, we must pray for them, just like we must pray for everyone who is battling sin in their life.

For those reading this who are currently fighting homosexuality, let me tell you that God has never stopped loving you, and is simply waiting for you to turn from your sin and come back to Him. We serve a God of deliverance from sin, a God of forgiveness, and a God of restoration. Millions have turned from the sin of homosexuality and found complete restoration and fulfillment in living a life according to God’s plan. What He did for someone else, He can do for you! I pray today that you hear these words, and choose to find freedom from your sin today. That freedom is only a prayer away!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,

Bill Keller
Re: Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act by wirinet(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2012
Religious people accord too much attention to this gay issue, when there are far more important problems plaguing the planet. So what if a gay, a lesbian or a straight or even a frigid commits suicide.

Sexuality is a much more complex issue that religious and moral cape crusaders can grasp. Every person including the most religious has both feminine and masculine nature and the one exhibited is usually the side that is dominant irrespective of whether there is a rod or a whole in between the legs.
other peoples sexual orientation should not be my concern as long as they keep it to themselves and not offend others with it
Re: Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act by Kay17: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
Its not right for a Christian to be gay. Because its contrary to the bible.
Re: Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act by mazaje(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ Wirinet, nice to have you around. . . Best wishes. . . smiley
Re: Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act by wirinet(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
Mazaje,

Thanks. I see you are still creditably flying the flag of the old guard, especially we the non-religious. I browse here from time to time but the arguments just go round in circles and one starts to sound like a broken CD.

I duff my hat for your resilient and patience.
Re: Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act by seyibrown(f): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
The promoting/teaching of same-sex relationships in schools is an attempt to catch them young (or is it 'turn' them young) to keep the numbers up! Most children will not normally grow up to be gay but the continual teaching that it is a normal thing will encourage some if not many of those who would normally be straight to be gay! The community needs 'fresh blood' to thrive!

What a future is being forced on us! I cry for that generation! It is sad that they are being enstranged from godliness but being taught to embrace ungodliness!

It is one thing to promote tolerance of homosexuals; it another to promote homosexuality!
Re: Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
seyibrown:

The promoting/teaching of same-sex relationships in schools is an attempt to catch them young (or is it 'turn' them young) to keep the numbers up! Most children will not normally grow up to be gay but the continual teaching that it is a normal thing will encourage some if not many of those who would normally be straight to be gay! The community needs 'fresh blood' to thrive!

What a future is being forced on us! I cry for that generation! It is sad that they are being enstranged from godliness but being taught to embrace ungodliness!

It is one thing to promote tolerance of homosexuals; it another to promote homosexuality!

Thank you for getting the point as per bolded sentence !
Re: Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act by IHNetworks: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2012
Kay 17:

Its not right for a Christian to be gay. Because its contrary to the bible.

http://smub.it/jrg7

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Destiny? / If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It / The Blessed Virgin Mary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.