Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Oracle Vs Ccna - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Oracle Vs Ccna (2349 Views)

Video Tutorials Needed For Oracle, CCNA, CorelDraw / Download Ccna Training Video For Free: Http://careersassembly..com/ / How Long Should Ccna Lessons Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Vs Ccna by tjtough: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hi everyone
i want to go deep into infotech,am considering going for CCNA or ORACLE,somebody should please enlighten me about the prospects of the two i.e the opportunities available to me after becoming certified in either of them. I have a degree in Elect/Elect engineering
Re: Oracle Vs Ccna by naijaswag1: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
These are different career paths in IT,I want to assume that you are talking about Oracle database. you will become a DBA (look up the meaning) after acquiring skills in oracle.This simply means managing Oracle Database software installations.You will work in IT systems support with software developers to build big applications and then manage the database aspect when they are installed.so you could be a Database developer orĀ  Database administrator.

CCNA is about networks.The internet,private and public networks.How to use Cisco Systems equipments to enable both simply and complex computer networks.

I teach oracle and java currently and the question I ask would be students is knowing that these are career paths,what are you apt at learning and which do you like as a person?
Re: Oracle Vs Ccna by solaONI: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2012
@nija_swag: I appreci8 this info. I made enquiries about CCNA earlier dis wk and the dude was able to convince me to try out Oracle cos he thinks it's beta off than CCNA but I've got this passion for networking. I'm nt a computer geek , but I see myself as been able to cope with all the rigours to make a success outta wateva I put my energy, time and resource into. So what would u advise ?
Re: Oracle Vs Ccna by sexycdor: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2012
@solaONI: follow your instincts so u dont strugle to do wah odas do conveniently. Go for what ur heart desires and turbo it with the flair, desire, and passion in you for it. Shimple

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt That The Name Of SPSS Application Has Changed. / HP COMPAQ Presario CQ61 Parts For sale / Original Laptop Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.