Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How To Write A Business Plan (dvd) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Write A Business Plan (dvd) (628 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. / Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Business Plan (dvd) by mycece: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2012
Hello All,

Thought this would be useful for all entrepreneur and business newbies.

I realise Nigerians don't take out time to create a business plan.

I also know that many consultants would charge you through your throat to get it done.

I stumbled on the works (DVD) presented by an Award Winning HSBC entrepreneur who demystified How To Write a Business Plan. Its a powerful resource and available NOW.

A business plan forms the foundations of any business. Therefore it is imperative that you create one that is both action driven and also that will lead you to success.

Too many entrepreneur's either don't create a Business Plan or they create one that gets filed in their bottom draw. In simple terms a business plan is a live document that details the operational and financial objectives of a business. It also contains plans and strategies that will dictate how you are going to achieve your goal or vision.

Because the business plan contains detailed projections, forecasts about your business performance and marketing plan, it is an incredibly useful tool for business plan.

In this powerful 60minute DVD you will find-

60minutes of expert tuition from an award winning entrepreneur
- A proven business plan structure that has generated over 1,000,000pounds worth of sales within 3years
- 10 separate sections dedicated to helping you construct a solid business plan
- Insider information that will guide you to success
- How to take action to ensure your plan really works
- Action strategies/perseverance and trusting your instincts
- A business plan template that you can use for your own business
- Simple 10 action steps that is explained in detail

On how to get your copy (N2,500), do call or text - 0703 272 0592.

PAY INTO:

Account name: PENEX LEGAL (UBA)
Account number: 1015531136

Delivery within lagos is free.

For delivery outside lagos (N1,000 extra)

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Laments Loss Of $10bn From Gas / Tribalists' Hall Of Shame / I Present To U,ur Gov..deltans..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.